PCARS PS4 Bathurst 1000 Revived, 24th/4th/2016

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by TDZdave, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Let's just do it on a saturday
  2. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Yeah i had an absolute ball in that race and can't wait to do it again, although we went in with no real strategy plan in place and very little practice we still managed to have decent pace to keep us on the lead lap. @Killercarlcox69 did everything he could to stuff us up putting the wrong tyres on every chance he could ;) but redeemed himself with a great drive in the wet. TB was fast, clean and consistent in every stint keeping us in the hunt should Kart or Emu had have had a major issue.

I loved the 6 hour format but i guess it's hard to fill the grid with such long races and getting teams together. Cheers to everyone who was involved and to Dave and Itz for organizing such a professionally run event. I hope we can string a bunch of enduro's together in a full championship season.
  3. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Dare I say that's what happens when you leave all the team strategy and planning to an amateur like killer.:)
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  4. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    haha nah he goes alright. I hadn't even the driven the car until 2 days before the race and when i did i hit every wall that i could find. I think he did pretty good with a set up that i could just jump in and drive without any practice. Plus his rum is good and that plays a big part of our strategy.
    t_b_williams, TheJuzzy and stucar17 like this.
  5. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
  6. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
  7. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69