Division 3 - Season 6

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Dec 8, 2016.

1. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Qualification:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Race Results:
    [​IMG]
    Fastest Lap:
    [​IMG]
    DSC: rumbleshorts

@jasondull1986, I've added the second qualification screen for you to add to your data thread.
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    jasondull1986 and AOCleaner74 like this.
  2. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Not much to report here other than being very happy to get my first league win. Got a brilliant start and went straight through Rossi and Vardz and never lost the lead. Vardz was putting some serious pressure on me though, he was always between 2.0 and 3.5 seconds behind me up until he pitted about halfway through the race. I decided to pit at the end of lap 24 and came out 2 seconds in front of Vardz, just managed to hold him off and get the win. Big congrats to both Vardz and Rossi on rounding out the podium with me, and well done to everyone else.

PS. Thanks for the racing Vardz, you really made me work for it tonight.
    stucar17, Ad2mny, JonoStan96 and 2 others like this.
  3. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    Pretty happy with pole on my first flying lap. Got an alright start to 2nd behind @dj2ca, then coming out of the hairpin I got pushed wide and into a 10 second penalty. Made a mistake and got a 5 sec penalty (apologies to anyone I held up slowing down) and ended up in last. Pitted straight away after the first lap and after a lot of consistent laps I made my way back up to 3rd for a podium position. Congrats to DJ for the win, looks like the battle is on.
  4. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Got taken out on T1 and tried to recover from 2nd last, could only get to P7. Not real happy about that but what can you do.
    WD to the podium.
    Ad2mny, SPL Racing and Anthonyb like this.
  5. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Well done guys, and Vardz!:D
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    go and eat a pile of :poop:
    SuiCid3, SPL Racing and AOCleaner74 like this.
  7. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Starting to see this season as a write off already. Had a great quali and managed to snag a top 5 which i was very happy with. I was really able to finally put a couple of good clean laps together and my first lap in the 1:48's. Things started to fall apart in the race however. Had a great start from 4th, and moved up to 3rd after t1. Unfortunately there was a bit to much hip and shoulder and by the hairpin i had dropped a number of positions. I'll be the first to admit that my driving wasn't 100% perfect, but I do feel i was pushed and shoved out the way a bit to much in the first couple of laps. I settled down to 7th and had a battle for the first quarter of the race with Ad's and Web. We had a great battle, but i lost a fair bit of time by the end of it. After the battle in front of me pulled into the pits I had a couple of laps of clean air to settle down into a rhythm before i made my stop on lap 12. Came out way down the order and put my head down and started to catch the cars in front. Fortunately for me, every time I passed a car it was because they were slowed due to a cut track penalty. With 5 laps to go i really started to close in on @Bounty05 , however there were some serious lag problems and on about 3 occasions i was hit by Bounty's laggy car which made me come to a complete stop, and cost me a lot of time to the cars behind as well. With 3 laps to go, I passed Max down the front straight with no issues. However, for some reason my position indicator did not change and at the end of the race max finished about 5 or 6 seconds up the road. Think there was some serious lag there as well. Really not a good race for me, hopefully the sprint round will bring about some better results for me. Meantime, well done to Dj and the rest of the podium
    dj2ca and Anthonyb like this.
  8. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Max had serious lag issues, he was in front of me for about 7 or 8 laps and he was all over the place.
  9. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    strange race tonight... when you finish on the podium you can generally talk about a battle here and a battle there but as dj said it was really quite eventful... after the first time thru the hairpin....started on P2 and was touch wide at turn 1 and was in p5 by the time i reach the breaking point (who was the absolute knucklehead who took out the 200 meter board into the hairpin in warm up....) somehow i found a path thru the mayhem and came out in P2.. from there it was a chase to see if i could grab DJ but he was to consist and totally deserved his first league victory... after rano pitted i was 26 secs in a rears and thought i would have a crack for a few laps as the gap to rossi was 10 secs ... i managed to reduce the the gap to 22 secs when dj had to pit and i came out 1.5 behind on lap 25 from there he held the gap and greeted the chequer flag.... well done to rossi ..thought you may have had us covered with a 47'1 in qually but i guess it wasnt to be
  10. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    If I was lagging that may have been me, (apologies if it was me). Saw you go off but I didn't feel a hit so I kept going. Qualified 8th & finished 8th. Was 7th for a while but a few small mistakes became costly.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  11. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Happy with 4th.
    Not sure where @rossi0nsx came from but godamn, you were on a mission at that the end there!
    Seems this car definitely suits your driving!

Managed to clear the trouble at the start and took P3 after @VARDZ.
    Settled into a pretty good rhythm, although the leaders were just too quick for me.
    Not sure where my fastest lap came from, but I was usually bouncing all over the place in the 48's.
    With the gap to @fezza up to 17s, I thought that was a decent enough gap to hold on to 3rd after my stop.
    Low and behold, when I exit the pits, @rossi0nsx ends up 2 seconds in front of me. Did my best to try and keep up but I was nowhere near his pace.

A lonely race, but only 2 shortcut penalties and no mistakes considering my lack of track time. A thumbs up for me.
    Congrats on the podium!
  12. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    In that situation, a reset after all the traffic has passed would have been acceptable. It is unfortunate when a lag issue takes you out, and I guess all we can do is try to help the offending driver improve their connection for race nights. Does not help the fact that you have missed out on racing.

Will review the race and start a convo to try improve the connection.
    Anthonyb and dj2ca like this.
  13. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

My race was the worst of my short stint thus far qualified 10th started ok and found myself 5th after the hair pin settled into watching @fezza rear bar for 5 or 6 laps and then it all turned to:poop:
    Took a little bit of curb exiting turn 1 went right into pit wall but half saved it next lap same thing but no save this time and lost 2 spots then a couple of 5 sec penalties lost another spot think go to pits give yourself a couple of upper cuts and get back out there and drive properly exit pits see @bluebount and @Nathancarhead coming and notice bounty just infront according to timing thinking I would let Nathan (being a team mate) pass to let him chase bounty but it was bounty I let pass so off I go chasing him got a good run on him into hairpin and out braked myself ran wide 15 sec penalty :thumbsdown: there goes Nathan by this time thinking time to park up but i stuck wih it slowly dropping back to 11th
    Not a great race not enough time on track in practice.
    Well done to the podium especially @dj2ca on you first ever round win great effort buddy.
    Hope to see you next week will let you know if I'm back in time as I'm away for fire training.
    See you on track
    Ant
    dj2ca likes this.
  14. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Anybody got footage of the T1 incidents?
  15. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca

Yeah I always save the reply mate. Which car were you in?

EDIT: nevermind lol, it's in your signature. Give me a brief rundown of what occurred and I'll upload something later today.
  16. Anthonyb

Sorry I had the :poop:'s and forgot to save it
  17. Anthonyb

Turn 4 tge hairpin wasn't much better
  18. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    White car with green, #42. Started in P9
  19. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Uploading now, will take about 10 mins or so, I'll send you the link via PM in a bit.
  20. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Please don't upload here. I also have the replay and am already in the process of studying the incident. It is in the hands of the race stewards.

Edit* never mind I see it was via PM now
    dj2ca likes this.