RACEONOZ Penalty Table

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sunday Night' started by Hatfield, Nov 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WOLFYDADDY007

WOLFYDADDY007 Team Driver

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007
    On the subject of mobile phones I use to use one for racing I'd say one out ten races was good all the other times the room would have heaps of problems. Not saying it was totally my fault but when I changed over to wifi from a router things improved I then decided any probs was sonys fault not mine until the guys I was racing with told me to hard wire my router to the PS3 WOW miracles I now was not getting disconnected thnx to my racing buddies and listening to what they said I can say with no doubt that wifi & mobile phone users do put a strain on the server for some reason (phone being the worst). When they come into the room and you've been racing for a while you can basically garantee problems will start. I know that all want to have fun but it's not fair when your racing your guts out then all of a sudden the car in front decided to teleport straight into your car unnoticed by its driver or decides to drive of the track and come back on deciding your car should be off track in the dirt once again Unknowningly by its driver. I know their not malice racers they are for part quite good drivers BUT THEIR PHONES HATE US. :cool:
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    OP Table updated.
    Simply removed the 'FOR ADVANTAGE' parts from the pit line cuts
  3. WOLFYDADDY007

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007
    Now this makes things clear no one can argue in the future (why no loop hole). I take it the warnings have now been dropped and the book will be thrown at anyone who breeches this rule next. After this I see no excuses. Unless you have a phone and blame lag ha ha :cool:
  4. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    okay im sorry i was just lucky for 100% of my races across GT6/PS3 and PCars & F1/PS4. 4G is useless and its not possible to have a decent race when using it.
    jasondull1986 likes this.
  5. WOLFYDADDY007

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007
    Not now it isn't maybe when there wasn't so much traffic it was better but not now. PS3 can't deal with it like it use to. :cool:
  6. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    okay so we can agree its the PS3 network (which is massively outdated) and not the 4G connection. ive hosted full rooms on 4G connections many times before and had perfectly smooth races every time.
    seth123 likes this.
  7. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    I would like to think that after all my time and effort helping to make this place what it is today that im allowed to have an opinion whether im still racing or not. :thumbsup:
  8. Half-Byte

Half-Byte Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Half-Byte
    Then if you've been all this time you would know that there are people (like myself) that do stick to the rules and want to abide by them. And I never said that I was arguing a judgement against me, so by just saying it's not that hard is completely irrelevant, especially when you don't have all your facts and any evidence in front of you.

It's not that hard :thumbsup:
  9. WOLFYDADDY007

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007
    Your a ROOZ member so of course your oppion is allowed so is everyone else's but let's not get personal. This applies to all of us. Telling someone it's not hard is not productive we should all give respect to the threads and stay on topic. :cool:
  10. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    You do both realise that the first part of that post was in response to half byte, but the bit that was written about following the rules was in general. So the 'personal attack' wasnt even directed at you. Lol

Pretty sure saying that it shouldnt be hard to follow the rules doesnt count as a personal attack either?
    seth123 and JonoStan96 like this.
  11. Half-Byte

PSN ID
    Half-Byte
    That was a personal attack because we are the only ones who posted anything about the ruling besides Ad2mny clearing up some stuff. Can't dig yourself out of this one mate. You replied to my comment

I would say leave it to the track but you ain't racing
    Apex_64 likes this.
  12. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Pretty sure there were more people going on about the pitlane rulings, go on and have a look for yourself. Its called a discussion. Telling people (who ever that may be) that its not hard to follow the rules isnt a personal attack, and if you think otherwise then thats your issue, not mine.

For the record i know you and wolfy werent the pitlane abusers, so why would it have been directed at you?
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  13. Half-Byte

PSN ID
    Half-Byte
    So who else replied on THIS thread not any other. Again I'm not the one with the issue, you quoted my post no one else's....
  14. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    You do realise plenty of people read this thread besides those who comment. This is where people look to see what the ruling and consequences are. The issue atm is the pitlane ruling, which is affecting a lot of people, hence the general statement.

Look dude take it how you want. Im not gonna continue arguing over some misunderstanding of my post. Simple as that. Have a nice day.
    seth123 and JonoStan96 like this.
  15. Half-Byte

PSN ID
    Half-Byte
    I understand most misunderstandings but next time mate say it in another post rather than quote mine and say it. I did not misunderstand your post at all. Text/ writing is not as clear as talking to someone face to face. Anyways mate I hope you have a lovely day! :D
    Apex_64 and Zachery like this.
  16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I LOVE THAT WE ARE ALL FRIENDS AGAIN!!!
    StigsTC, Zachery and Beau_Albert like this.
  17. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    And herein lies the problem. Rules for the sake of rules. There must be a reason. Let me be clear, I'm all for a pitlane entry cut penalty when advantages are gained (such as at Le Mans previous round), or exit cuts resulting in unsafe track rejoins or gained advantage, but now there is no reason attached to this rule.

Black and White is not always the best solution, it can in fact create a lot more headaches than you start with In trying to make it more simplistic, it has in fact made it very much more complicated.

Now competing in my 25th straight season, I never really had a problem so much with the prior system. I've been subjected to a couple of penalties myself, and I have also adjudicated on and recommended penalties for others. It seems for a vocal few, that being subjected to a protest and possibly resultant penalty has irked them.
    emmo46, Bluemoon, arakasi- and 2 others like this.
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    the briefing will take care of the specifics with the pit lines. all you need to do is relax and read the briefing ;)
  19. WOLFYDADDY007

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007
    Ok this may be a dumb question where is the briefing ha ha ha:cool: amendment might be good to have a briefing page each week so that it's not lost in the replies of those having a discussion on rules
  20. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    I'll answer my own quesiton.

8 and 1. Consistent.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.