Season 13 (GT6), Season 7 (PCars) & Season 11 (AC) Cross Platform Teams Championship

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    [​IMG]
    Just a brief outline on the Teams Championship
    This Season will see a shake-up in the process for obtaining drivers for each team.
    All drivers signed up to race in the new season (GT6/Pcars/AC) can be bid on by the 9 Team Captains in a behind the scenes process which will see them signed to one of the 9 teams.
    The entire process is completed prior to season start.
    This determines the teams for the upcoming season and points accumulated by the drivers goes towards the teams championship (like constructors champ in F1 for example)
    Teammates can help each other out with driving tips, strategy etc. Like a bunch of little communities in our big community :) I find it brings along some more healthy competition while still endeavouring to help out anyone who needs it.

Rules:
    Each team will have a similar number of drivers, as selection will be completed via a draft
    The highest 6 drivers will score points for their team each round (which caters for absentees)
    Drivers have no say in their team selection. (but they may refuse to be part of the Teams Championship entirely)
    Each Captain will submit their draft lists in a private conversation with myself.
    Only drivers who have indicated their interest in the Entry List Threads or been placed into a division thread may have bids placed on them
    Drivers who join mid-season will be assigned to the lowest overall team (before joker calculations)
    In the instance a team has a DNS counted as one of their scorers for a round, they will replace the 0 points with the lowest points scored for another team. (this scales if there are 2 DNS, then they get the lowest score and 2nd lowest score)

Joker Card:
    Each Captain has a Joker Card they can play before each round whereby they nominate one driver on their team to score double points for their team that round.
    The Captain may nominate 2 reserve jokers also, whereby if their first pick did not start, was disconnected, receives a penalty, or was lag punted, the reserve driver may take the joker.
    If a card is not played or played late then the lowest point scorer for a team becomes the joker. (but this joker cannot outscore the lowest scoring joker of all other teams for that round)
    A driver can only be nominated for a total of 2 rounds in the Season. (Captains may nominate themselves for 1 round only)
    Deadline for Joker Card nomination is 8pm Sunday on the same day as the round.
    Captains should nominate their joker through PM to @Hatfield
    If a driver nominated does not partake in the subsequent round, that round will not count in their total rounds of nomination.

Unchallenged Driver Retention
    Each Captain may retain three of their drivers automatically.
    Drivers randomly allocated after the draft may not be automatically retained
    Drivers cannot be automatically retained two seasons in a row

Drop Round
    At the end of the season, each team will drop their round which had the lowest point score

Information will be sent to the team Captains privately on when/how to start the draft.
    Teams and their drivers will be updated here accordingly so keep an eye out
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  3. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  4. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    GT6 Liveries

BHR
    [​IMG]

NLR
    [​IMG]

SAR
    [​IMG]
    GRT
    [​IMG]
    PRT
    [​IMG]
    ICR
    [​IMG]
    RZR
    [​IMG]

HTO
    [​IMG]
    TLR
    [​IMG]

Thanks to @JonoStan96 for the awesome photos!
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
    KoAStR and JonoStan96 like this.
  5. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    I'm guessing the first pic is referring to BHR instead of RZR?
  6. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    yes thx.
    fixed now
  7. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    How tops is my photography aye
    Hatfield and REVO_Bryan like this.
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    without you I would just show one photo of the car and some squares of colour for the teams
    jasondull1986 likes this.
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I need one more captain if someone would like to put their hand up.

Captains will now receive extra tickets in the prize draws.
  10. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    i'll do it, but only if no-one else puts their hand up (last resort)
    Hatfield likes this.
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    thanks poppin.

But since you said last resort, I now have a Captain who has been a vice captain for a few seasons and would like to try the main role :)
    POPPINFRESH1234 likes this.
  12. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    I'm pretty heavily committed to iRacing but if i'm in the right mood i might pop in for the odd Assetto Corsa race or two. However since i cannot guarantee i'll show up for a single round, i'd like to be a privateer please @Hatfield.
  13. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Hatfield likes this.
  14. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Sorry! I only made the decision after some lengthy consideration, and you and Team RZR were a factor too. I believe the time is right for me to return to my former team and lead it to success (or failure :roflmao:). But in my heart, you will always be my captain, Turbo. :inlove:
    AOCleaner74 and SPL Racing like this.
  15. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    You........ you.................. You just made a very powerful enemy my friend................................. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::cautious::cautious::cautious::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:(:(:(:confused::confused::confused::cry::cry::cry:;););):):):):D:D:D:D:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
    SuiCid3, SPL Racing, nigegunz and 2 others like this.
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    lol he's been grooming him to take over the RZR reins and in swoops the regulating body (my mod-body) and convinces him with a lucrative captains deal... is this rocky 4?
    AOCleaner74, VARDZ and REVO_Bryan like this.
  17. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Bluemoon and JonoStan96 like this.
  18. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    yes will post soon
    stucar17 likes this.
  20. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Pcars liveries look good