Logitech GTEye full set or just brake spring?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Systems & Troubleshooting' started by KoAStR, Apr 15, 2017.

1. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Looking at getting a GTEye brake spring for my G25. Seen lots of great reviews but wondering if anyone recommends the full set i.e. clutch and throttle as well?

http://www.gteye.com.au/products

They are $30 individually or $70 for the set of 3 so now is the time if the full set is worthwhile... but clutch and throttle do also come together at $43 so not much lost except time in getting just brake and the other two later.

Unpacking at the new house I thought it was a good time to see why my G25 brake pedal hadn't been springing right back and it was broken. Seems to be corrosion accelerated by the packing I had used to firm it up.:rolleyes:

Cheers. :)
  2. Mick

Mick Rookie

PSN ID
    mwkw1520
    I brought the brake spring only then put my clutch spring in the accelerator the brake spring in the clutch then the GT Eye brake spring in the brake,works good for me.
  3. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Sounds good thanks but unfortunately the logitech brake spring is broke.
  4. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Ended up going for clutch and throttle as well. After installing the brake, the throttle especially just felt 'flappy' in comparison. :)