Season 13 - Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Mar 31, 2017.

1. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    We tried it at Matterhorn, nobody seemed to like the penalties, as they were too inconsistent. Maybe save it only for the Stowe round.

Oh, and judging by his performance tonight, I suggest @bmx_mtb_boy be moved to Div 1.
    bmx_mtb_boy and JonoStan96 like this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Updated OP
    Penalty: Off (Strong for round 6)
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Round 1 - 23/4
    Matterhorn Rotenboden - 27 laps
    [​IMG]

TRACK LIMITS : As per our rules and regs drivers must keep 2 wheels on the ripple strips or white lines at all times. We all make a mistake or 2, but if you are caught "continually and obviously" running outside the track limits to gain advantage you will be penalized by the stewards group.

CONTACT : IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL TIMES. If you make contact with the car in front, and gain an advantage you MUST REDRESS and give the place back. Failure to do so could result in a penalty from the stewards group.

PASSING : When a car pulls along side you are EXPECTED to give racing room. Contact in being aggressive trying to defend will be looked at, better to give room and continue the fight.

COMPULSORY PITSTOP :
    All drivers must make a compulsory pitstop. Pit lane is open from LAP 1.

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : Both are straightforward, however DO NOT swerve across the front of other cars on entry/exit. entry/exit lines do not need to be followed.

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being LAPPED. Please be aware of the leaders coming up on you, and move out of the way as soon as possible. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the fight with those on your lap. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season we will again be using the stewards group for racing infringements and protests. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........You have until 12PM monday night to submit a protest, and 12PM Tuesday night for your evidence to be submitted (ie video).
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

NOTE : We will be tweaking the penalties / penalty table a little this season, to give a little more wriggle room with how the penalties are handed out, and for the severity of the 'infringement'. This is still a work in progress however and may not be finalized before round 1.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY ! : Please remember to save your replay after the race. If you want to protest anything, we can only act on the info we have in front of us, failure to do so will not enable us to view things from your game perspective, and with some of the issues we have seen, this could have a massive influence on how the stewards group will view and rule on any incident.

Hope you all have a great season guys,

Shamelessly copied from @stucar17
    stucar17 likes this.
  4. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @Bluemoon I am hoping you are ok to host this season please?
  5. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Sure. Happy to. :)
    Everyone please add me: X-3vi1m00n by Sunday morning.
    Hatfield likes this.
  6. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Happy to have almost the full field for the opener, and was about mid-pack for the race start.
    Got a good start to take a few places into T1-2 and then a few more as some people made mistakes... but then it was my turn on the down hill section so I ghosted and let the field through so I wouldn't take anyone out.
    Started working on just getting in consistent laps and was up to 4th and focusing on chasing down @Adronaught
    I caught him and we passed @Razorpod50 when he pitted. I put my nose inside in the last section on the final lap but couldn't get the move done so we finished nose to tail for 2nd and 3rd place with @aranteamo 8 odd seconds in front
  7. Razorpod50

Razorpod50 Rookie

A bad start off the line but held firm mo mistakes first 14 laps.held 2nd place for most of the race
    Should of hit the pits earlier with azza but decided to push hard for 1 more lap. Thought i had the gap on hat and adro but some how that didnt work out.
    Good win azza i had the pace setting the fastest lap 40.147. I think.
    Happy with that
    aranteamo likes this.
  8. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Congrats to @aranteamo on his first ROOZ league win! :thumbsup: I still remember his début race in the Lexus LFA (Season 6) when he stormed to pole position at the Nordschleife. Surely this must be the longest gap between first pole and first win?
    Russell and aranteamo like this.
  9. Adronaught

Adronaught Team Driver

PSN ID
    adronaught
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Well done @Azzbang237! Great win mate! And brilliant chase @Hatfield...by geez if I hadn't shut the door when I did, it was yours to pinch! Phew! Race report in next couple of days...that was some great racing right there race fans! Thank you all and goodnight!
    (And I know...my pics are a little crooked...eh, wadda ya do?! Lol!)
    Russell, Cyberstig1 and aranteamo like this.
  10. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Does anyone have my lap time, I DSCd about lap 17 so it should be on the replay before then.
  11. aranteamo

aranteamo Rookie

PSN ID
    Azzbang237
    Thanks Bryan and yes it has been a long time coming which has made the win that much more satisfying:):thumbsup: There was some some serious pressure applied by Razzorpod at stages but some how i didn't crack. Well its time to break out the champagne Cheer everyone.
    Russell and REVO_Bryan like this.
  12. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    1:42.788
    emmo46 likes this.
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    did you brake before entering the pits or just drive in fast? You had to slow up seriously before entering or it warped you back to the start of the lane and holds you for about 6 secs in your box
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks Moon :thumbsup:
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    My season hasn't gotten off the a good start and @Bluemoon has got a perfect head start in our personal challenge
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    Bluemoon likes this.
  17. Razorpod50

Razorpod50 Rookie

Nah hat just a few mistakes that got you and adro a bit closer in the end.
    All good
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I don't think you can't enter the pits too fast with this car at this track as it only gets to about 137kmh by the time you climb to pit entry.
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    i found that if I didn't brake, the car would teleport as the pit lane speed limit is in effect quite close to the point of control loss to AI
  20. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    you were probably getting there quicker than me, I could power all the way in without a problem.