Season II - F1 2016 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Jan 9, 2017.

1. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Can vouch this is true,
    Knuckles likes this.
  2. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Hey guys
    I'll keep this short but i'm having surgery tomorrow and depending on how it goes might make me unable to race on thursday. I'll try and make a decision on Wednesday if i can race.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  3. Jurassic Mark

Jurassic Mark Team Driver

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    All the best. Hope it's nothing too major.
    JonoStan96 and Motors560 like this.
  4. RooBoys

RooBoys New Recruit

PSN ID
    RooBoys
    I know I came 9th and that I was lapped twice by my little cousin Seth haha. Surely sleep deprivation from having 3 small kids is worth at least 1 second per lap per kid :sleep: Seriously though that was the most fun I've had in F1 2016 even if the middle part of the race got lonely for me. Looking forward to this weeks race.
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  5. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Glad to hear mate. Old mate got me the results so all is good. Little is an odd way of describing him with his stature :roflmao:
    RooBoys and Zachery like this.
  6. RooBoys

RooBoys New Recruit

PSN ID
    RooBoys
    Yeah...perhaps 'younger' is more fitting although I'm 191cm and 115kg myself. We are a big family lol
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    can I get sum dem results?
  8. Jurassic Mark

Jurassic Mark Team Driver

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    I got a taste of the podium life on the weekend. Hopefully Go Kart form translates to F1 Form really quickly...
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  10. JonoStan96

PSN ID
  11. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

I keep forgetting to put up my qually lap, will try to do so tonight. Due to disconnection I didn't get the race saved.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  12. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Are we ok with @Zachery being the caretaker host for the remainder of the season?
    Zachery likes this.
  13. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    are you gonna ask if im willing to dedicate myself to the cause?
    im cool with it just incase you were wondering hahaha
    Hatfield likes this.
  14. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    No I'm demanding you to do it :roflmao:
    Zachery likes this.
  15. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    thats what i like to see. some dictatorship from our leader
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    all hail napoleononstan96!
    RHINO11 and Zachery like this.
  17. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Are you implying Jono is small? :cautious:
    Zachery likes this.
  18. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

Could be all hail Kim Jon Stan
    Zachery likes this.
  19. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Eins, zwei drei mach das goosestep!
  20. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    DRIVERS BRIEFING R16 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - 28 Laps
    Time of Day: Sunset X2
    Previous Winner: Razor

[​IMG]

Please read the following carefully and 'like' it when you have read and understood it.

TRACK LIMITS : As per our rules and regs drivers must keep 2 wheels on the ripple strips or white lines at all times. We all make a mistake or 2, but if you are caught "continually and obviously" running outside the track limits to gain advantage you will be penalized by the stewards group.

Yas Marina in particular has track limits that are easily exploitable, so if you see blatant repeated track extending and corner cutting, it is asked you provide proof to the Stewards.

CONTACT : CONTACT IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL TIMES. If you make contact with the car in front and gain an advantage, you MUST REDRESS and give the place back. Failure to do so could result in a penalty from the stewards group.

PASSING : Yas Marina provides 2 major overtaking opportunities, both utilising DRS.

SWERVING : You are NOT permitted to swerve from side to side on the straights. Drivers may only change direction ONCE on corner entry.

TURN 1 LAP 1 : Dont need to be a rocket scientist to know that you cant win the race in the first corner, but you sure as hell can lose it for yourself and / or ruin another drivers races by either being too aggressive OR too defensive into T1. Use your brains and give room to those around you. Drivers in the back half of the grid need to brake a little earlier in order to not cause chaos with crazy passes.

PIT LINES : Use the pit lane lines as indicated. Do not charge into the pit lane as you risk damaging your car and disrupting the race. Commit early to avoid potentially causing a serious accident. Stay within the lines, you may not cut the exit line AT ALL, otherwise you will receive a warning.

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. You should be aware of the leaders coming up on you, and move out of the way as soon as possible. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the fight with those in your class. Do not let people pass in the Castle section, as there isn't enough room. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty.

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : We will be using the stewards group for racing infringements and protests. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works.

http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

PENALTY POINTS: For this season you can only be awarded Penalty Points if you have been protested, fail to upload your pole position lap, make a track limit infringment on the lap, quit without retiring or spam the PS4 Group Chat.

GROUP CHAT: The chat will be used to convey vital information between sessions. Please do not spam the chat during a qualifying or race session unless it is to warn drivers regarding lag.

QUITTING : This is a huge problem in this game, remember in this series, a safety car will bring you back into the fight. As usual, if you have had enough or need to leave, make sure you retire the car before leaving the lobby. Failure to do so will result in 3 penalty points against your name.

RECORD YOUR RACE! : Please remember to record your footage via pre recording it or saving it after the race. If you want to protest anything, we can only act on the info we have in front of us, failure to do so will not enable us to view things from your game perspeective, and with some of the issues we have seen, this could have a massive influence on how the stewards group will view and rule on an incident.