Division 3 - Season 8

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 3, 2017.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    no, sir nige....different again !

Is 3 different members who are different drivers
    nigegunz
    sir nige and
    nigel burley
  2. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    What's Nigel Hurley's psn?
  3. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    Nevermind, Burley is div 1 sirnige in our div, right?
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    actually, nigel burley and nigegunz are one and the same...talk about getting :confused::confused: ... :roflmao::roflmao:
  5. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Yeah I thought so lol :roflmao:
  6. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Belated 3b champ table for y'all

[​IMG]

EDIT: forgot to add the extra points for Purpledog, will fix later.
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  7. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

yup, one & the same alright
  8. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Not going to make it on tonight. Been at work all day, just leaving for home now. Unlikely i'll be home in time as i'll pick up some dinner on the way home
  9. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Race ruined by a wheel that wouldn't shift gears, and for some reason when we went in to qualify my FFB completely disappeared. Felt like I was driving on ice.
  10. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Very messy start. Got caught out by fezza early braking on the inside giving him a little shunt and then it looked like everyone else behind too. Was trying to rejoin and got rear ended into a spin. Oh well back into it. Then a few laps later taken out by antloyd lagging. Can't help bad luck keep going. Few more laps purple spins ahead and I've nowhere to go.

Retired to pits :(
  11. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
  12. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Don't get to stand on the top step of the podium to often so I will take this one. In qually was lucky to snare pole on my last lap... Impeded by some rejoining and just not able to get enough clear track to nail a lap but the 1 I managed had me .091 in front of turbo. Race starts and lose the lead straight away to turbo and set about sticking with him waiting for an opportunity or a mistake, it was the later coming out of Turn 1 on lap 4 I think. I clear turbo and see I have 4 secs on shoot. Into conservation mode not wanting to hurt the front left. I get to lap 15 my planned stop and see I still have some green showing so I go 1 more. I pit with an 11 sec lead and return to the track in P1 surprisingly. From there I try and push while the rubber is good but the harder I try the closer shoot gets and then I see turbo has taken 2nd place and he is closing gap as well. The gap remains at 6 seconds until the final few laps where turbo must have had a moment and the gap is extended to 15 sec. Congratz turbo and Anne on podium and welcome to antlloyd.. a great debut to finish in 5th place. See ya at Sakitto for the fun of the sprint round.
    stucar17, Ad2mny, SuiCid3 and 2 others like this.
  13. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    Sorry about rejoining and taking you out there, @Ad2mny, was coming back on and it stepped out again on me. I also ended up retiring to the pits after 3 or 4 lag punts, most likely from my end. While in the pit box, I did a speed test, barely even able to get a result. If we could have the races at 11pm, CST, that would be great. 9 ping, 38+ d/l, and 16+ u/l :D. I am going to give it another try next week, but if the net is continually crippled in my town at race time, I will pull out of the season.

Congrats to the podium, and apologies for anyone whose race I inadvertently affected.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  14. cola1001

cola1001 Rookie

Sorry disconnected modem turned it self of been doing it a lot lately. Well done podium. Had same ffb issues in race and in saying that anyone have some g29 settings to share. And any advice on wheel rotation setup to.
    any help would be great thanks
  15. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    Pretty eventful race for me last night. Got a good start from 4th and stuck to the inside line only to realise the dreaded sausage T1 was ahead so had to lift off as most were on my left else I would have mounted it and taken out people.

And then my eventful race began, with a rocket boost from behind by Ads :p which also pushed me into someone else who got taken out.

Followed by a few spins here and there and making my way up from 11th-10th up to 8th as others struggled on worn tyres towards the end of the race.

I had terrible lag with Purple through the race and at one point got flipped upside down when I passed him at one point. He must have teleported into me at some point during the pass even though there was plenty of space.

Oh well, hopefully that'll be my worst race.
  16. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    that suggests your ISP has congestion issues, who are you with? I'd try AussieBBS or Skymesh.
  17. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Will send you something later today
  18. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Interesting race that was.

Was difficult to get a good run in quali, got a banker lap in which was holding up for pole until Vardz pipped it in the dying stages. At the time I was on a faster lap than my initial effort setting PB sectors but ran out of time and fell short by 10 seconds on completing the lap, so started 2nd on the grid.

Got a good launch and passed Vardz off the line and managed to hold P1 through a very cautious T1. Vardz was all over me for 4 laps straight, I couldn't quite break away. And then lap 5 into T1, just ate a little too much curb on exit and around I went. Managed to get going again fairly quickly, down in 4th or 5th spot.

Had a great battle with @annelorrianne for several laps for 3rd, she made that car SO wide!! :D It took a few attempts but I finally managed to get close enough for the KERS & slipstream pass down into the hairpin. @ShootSho7t was then several seconds up the road in 2nd, so i set about trying to catch him. I had another mistake on the exit of T2 which speared me off into the fence and took my front wing off. Didn't lose any spots and set off again. Was starting to close the gap and around lap 12 or so my front left was hurting badly, but I'm guessing so was his as the gap wasn't getting any bigger despite my lap times blowing out a little. I decided to pit end of lap 15, instead of lap 16 for a possible undercut, but he had the same idea.

Exiting the pits I was only a couple of seconds behind. Managed to get past several laps later and was now 9 seconds behind @VARDZ. On my first clean air lap I managed to take out a good 1.5 second chunk of that gap. Was steadily closing in, getting the gap down to 5 or so seconds, but then hit traffic. Gap blew out to 8 seconds after getting stuck behind 1 car for half a lap, then managed to bring gap down again to 6 seconds and hit a traffic jam of 4 cars. Vardz came off better as it looked as though he got them on the straight, whilst I hit them in sector 3 which was very painful.

It was about 5 laps to go when I managed to get past the backmarkers, gap was again 8 or 9 seconds, and I looked to see my front left was once again completely shot to pieces, so I had to switch to get home mode. The last 2 laps I was going so slowly, all right hand turns were ridiculous. In the end I was well behind Vardz, and had Anne chasing me down at a rapid rate. Any small mistake or off would have probably thrown away 2nd spot.

So congrats to Vardz for the pole & win, and also to Anne for rounding out the podium.
    Anthonyb, cola1001, stucar17 and 2 others like this.
  19. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Do you have the info for P12, P13, and P14 please?
  20. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny