S14 Round 3 Attendance

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Aug 10, 2017.

?

Can you attend S14 Round 3 on 13/8 ?

Poll closed Aug 14, 2017.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Relax apex geez. I have personal experience in how embarassing it looks afterwards, so you could say its right up my alley.
  2. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Rookie

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
    Pretty much. This is the first time I've even protested someone, let alone got involved in a discussion about racing. Definitely nothing wrong with constructive criticism, sometimes it really helps. As far as I'm concerned, this matter has been sorted and as some of the Supercars series commentators would say, play on. As long as we keep it on subject like we were and don't resort to personal attacks on each other, there's no real harm done. Hopefully this is the only real issue this season and the rest of the season stays FUN!
    Apex_64 likes this.
  3. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I have seen the replay and from my view it was good racing except there wasn't enough room left. If there hadn't been the squeeze into the corner and then the tap between the corners where there wasn't enough room left for bmx (so he was shoved off) it would have been great racing. It would have all been OK if Stigs had left half a meter more on his left between the first and second chicanes. To pull this off at the bus stop where the speed and commitment are so high is very very difficult though.
    I would suggest that stig could have had some very close racing at the upcoming tracks.
    Apex_64 likes this.
  4. Adronaught

Adronaught Team Driver

PSN ID
    adronaught
    Late reply sry about that, please assume I'll be present for all rounds. Cheers
  5. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    @StigsTC , you've oversimplified both situations to try and make a direct comparison. It clearly hasn't occurred to you that you simply picked the wrong fight on a track that favoured your opponent and in this instance, the stewards judged that you made the wrong call. Misinterpreting other's constructive criticisms and misconstruing their meaning is stooping down to others levels of ignorance. You're only as good as your last race, should you choose to not recognise and learn from your own mistakes, the enjoyment of others racing around you will only diminish as you continue to justify collision course lines.

Apex, I wouldn't be surprised if you paid as much attention to the detail in my replays as you do for your own incidents, i.e. none. You'll just have to be content with not understanding because history suggests no amount of explanation will help you. You're known for having a bad temper, hurling insults and abuse at forum members while prone to crashing into others in braking zones, especially me for obvious reasons. Keep digging.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2017
    Zachery likes this.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    It is fine to discuss incidents, as long as it doesn't get personal which it seems like it is starting to get. Stop bickering.
  7. Apex_64

Apex_64 Professional

PSN ID
    apex_64
    I get opportunities to see your replays on the incident forum. :laugh:
    I am yet to have a replay there for me to watch so what would I pay attention to? :confused:
    Lets agree to disagree and stop the derogatory comments and keep it constructive.
  8. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    Someone get me some popcorn for this read ;)
    Everyone save the battling for the virtual racetrack and move onto tonight's race :thumbsup:
  9. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

I think you guys might need to settle this with a mid-week round of salty banter karts. Get some frustration out.
  10. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Rookie

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
    If only I was in AUS instead of NZ, then that would be possible. Then again, I guess access to 1Gbps fibre over here makes up for it to a point.
    Zachery and JonoStan96 like this.