Team Announcements

Discussion in 'RaceOnOZ Aussie iRacing Team' started by Giant slayer, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    [​IMG]
    This is where the Raceonoz iracing team will
    keep the rooz community inform
    with
    what's happening in the team
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2019
  2. Giant slayer

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    Raceonoz iRacing Team would like to announce it's new Team Director.
    [​IMG]
    With things changing in a big way for our current manager at home with an addition to the family on the way, Ben has decided it's best to hand over the reins, and as of now will be taking a step back.

Ben is very proud of what he has achieved with this team in less then 12 months, coming from his first race in Rooz colours on the 21st of June last year in his first development series event, too having 11 driver competing in many different categories.
    [​IMG]
    we as a team have found some great success with a 2nd place finish for the team in the OSR dev series in season 4 2016 and then backing it up in season 1 2017 with a drivers championship and also the teams championship.

we look forward to what lies ahead under the teams new management, as the team get bigger and bigger.

So it is with great pleasure to announce Steven Latimore as the new Director the RaceOnOz iRacing Team.
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  3. GOWIE22

GOWIE22 Rookie

PSN ID
    GOWIE22
    ** NEW DRIVER FOR THE DIRT TEAM**
    The team would like to introduce Lewis Hewett to the ROOZ dirt team. Lewis has been on the guys radar for a while now and with Bob King having a talk with him to see if he would be interested in joining he was quite happy to say yes.

With being able to get lewis on the team we are going from strength to strength as a team.
    Lewis is a very fast and clean driver and we are happy to have him with us dirt manager Daniel had to say.

[​IMG]
    Anthonyb and Giant slayer like this.
  4. Jesse

Jesse Rookie

***Driver Change***

I would like to announce that I will be stepping back as a full time Dirt driver to concentrate on my GT/V8 racing. My schedule does not permit me to compete in the big dirt events as much as I would like to whereas the road racing side of things fits in with my schedule better.

I hope to improve my proformence on the tarmac to the point where I can be a regular fixture in the main team.
    SPL Racing, Anthonyb and GOWIE22 like this.
  5. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    In less then 14 hours, the Raceonoz iRacing team take on the 24hrs of Spa Endurance race in the Mercedes AMG GT3.

The boys have been hard at work preparing for the race all week with Steven Latimore even doing a new paint design for the race.

With the recent influx of new drivers in the team as well, we will be now be fielding two teams!

In car #341 will be Steven Latimore, Matt Allison, Tyler Blackburn, Michael Kirkham and Ben Sensrud.

In car #342 will be Benjamin Smith, Bob King, Stefan Haller, Damon Mulqueen, Roland Schmid, Luke Muir and Clay Seaborne.

Matt Allison will also be streaming car 341s race from 3am for the remaining 21 hours of the race and will post the link when the stream is up.

The stage is set for an awesome race. Give em hell fellas and have fun!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  6. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    The cars look awesome. Good luck fellas and nice paint job @Giant slayer
    stucar17, zuluwoffle, Anon666 and 3 others like this.
  7. GOWIE22

GOWIE22 Rookie

PSN ID
    GOWIE22
    1 NEW 1 RETURNING

Last week the Raceonoz team started its development team for dirt the first driver to be apart of this team is Ryan Gorton (@Ryan) the team has seen Ryan on track and when he came to us looking for a team we thought he was a good fit for the development team we look forward to how he goes in the future with us.

Welcome back Cameron Taylor (@CTRacing) a former div 1 champion in pcars and gt academy national finalist 2016. We are happy to have him back in Rooz colors and look forward to what he can bring to the team when rally cross is released.

[​IMG]
  8. CTRacing

CTRacing Rookie

PSN ID
    quikasrx7
    Thanks guys
    Looking forward to it
  9. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Good to have you back mate
    CTRacing likes this.
  10. CTRacing

CTRacing Rookie

PSN ID
    quikasrx7
    I feel all warm an moist
    I feel as I have returned home ❤️
  11. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

should be good with you running in pretty much the best dirt team in Australia
    The_Spectre and CTRacing like this.
  12. Jesse

Jesse Rookie

It's so good to see the team growing as it is
    stucar17 and The_Spectre like this.
  13. GOWIE22

GOWIE22 Rookie

PSN ID
    GOWIE22
    * NEW DRIVER FOR THE DIRT TEAM *

RaceOnOz is pleased to have Nathan John Britton join our team

Nathan brings a lot of experience to Rooz having been in a larger team previously and will be helpful as we move forward as a team.

Nathan mostly races the street stock dirt car and is quite handy in the sprint car.

He also has a youtube channel and regularly uploads videos so hit that link and give him a follow.

https://www.youtube.com/user/NJBritton
    [​IMG]
  14. BK_WIDEOPEN

BK_WIDEOPEN New Recruit

This week sees the guys at Raceonoz take on the first of the enduro rounds at Phillip Island in the V8 Supercar Online Premier Series 2017 series which is broadcast live on v8sonline

Round 11 will see majority of the teams go in to retro mode and Raceonoz will be there with 3 new retro liveries thanks to our in house painter Steven Latimore.

Car #9 will be spearheaded by Liam Tipping & Bob King in the 2005 livery. Steven Latimore & Damon Mulqueen will be running the #07 car in the 1999 livery and Benjamin J Smith & Tyler Blackburn will be wearing the 2004 livery in car #91.

The Rooz team have decided to pay tribute to former V8 Supercar driver Russell Ingall from back in his Perkins Engineering & Stone Brothers Racing days with his 1999, 2004 and 2005 liveries. Ingall became the V8 Supercar Champion in 2005 with Stone Brothers Racing and he was also the Championship runner up in 1998, 1999, 2001 and 2004. Ingall has also won the Bathurst 1000 twice, in 1995 and 1997 driving with Larry Perkins.

Nickname "Enforcer" for his particular driving style as Ingall put fear in any driver that saw him in the their mirrors.

Sadly Ingall is now retired but we get to see him at every round of the Virgin Supercars Australia commentating and giving expert analysis along side another great of the sport and arch rival Mark Skaife on Fox Sports.

Skaife might have more wins under his belt but both will be remembered for there aggressive head to head battles which leaves Ingall as one of the all time greats of the sport and of course will always be known for his burnout after winning 2005 V8 Supercar Championship.
  15. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Not sure who does them, but just a tip with the HD pics for you guys, with the car layer, cut the shadows out of it and put them in another layer underneath the car but still on top of the track layer, and then apply motion blur to the shadows layer too. Just so there's no harsh square outline around the car, should look much cleaner and nicer for you's! :thumbsup:
  16. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Or if you want to make life 10000% easier, turn shadow maps off in replay settings, sorry Beau i think i forgot to mention that when i taught you how to set the :):):):) up, my bad.
  17. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Simon taught me how to do it, you helped me with one setting :p
    Turning Shadow Maps makes it look ehhh in my opinion, so i keep them on. It doesn't mess them up now it's in DX11. When the Tutorial was made it was DX9 or whatever it's called.
  18. Giant slayer

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
  19. GOWIE22

GOWIE22 Rookie

PSN ID
    GOWIE22
    THANK YOU RaceOnOz

I just want to say thank you to the team and everyone involved has been alot of fun the last 10 months being on iracing. Being able to build one of the best dirt teams in world has been the best achievement i could ask for. Now ive got some stuff to take care of and sim racing has to take a backseat to all that for the time being. I will be back when i dont know but it will be in Rooz colors when it happens.

GOWIE OUT [​IMG]
  20. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    hope all is ok mate, good luck and see you back here in the future
    Giant slayer likes this.