GT-Sport Gran Turismo Sport - General

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by JonoStan96, May 20, 2016.

1. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Oh dear lord
    leeboy910 likes this.
  2. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    New update just landed
    Version 1.03
  3. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    SIR_Tyson_02 PS4. deadman024 PS3.
    Decal uploader? I'm crossing my fingers and toes
    Noremac likes this.
  4. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Dont know yet cause of the bloody servers being 'under maintenance'
  5. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Only 182mb apparently so doubtful it's anything useful
  6. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Just bug fixes apparently
  7. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Update Details (1.03)
    10/25/2017

An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of features:

Main Features
    - Fixed an issue where repeatedly deleting your email address from [Options] > [Email Address] would cause the game to crash;
    - Fixed an issue where participating in a Drift Trial with a car featuring an exterior livery created with a custom color chip (a color chip created in the Livery editor) would result in the game crashing after the result screen;
    - Fixed an issue where excessive force feedback was applied when understeering using the THRUSTMASTER® T500RS steering controller;
    - Fixed -an issue wherein the THRUSTMASTER® TH8A 'H pattern shifter' was not properly recognized when connected to a compatible steering wheel controller.

Other improvements and adjustments
    - The controller steering sensitivity of the DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller has been increased in order to improve handling during oversteering and drifting;
    - The adjustment range for a steering wheel controller's force feedback has been broadened: it is now possible to decrease maximum torque on steering wheels with strong motor torque.
    - Various other issues have been addressed.
    SuiCid3 and CaptainRisky21 like this.
  8. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    God I hate when games use this statement:
    - Various other issues have been addressed.

Seriously.. what the :):):):) is that even supposed to mean? WHAT VARIOUS ISSUES GODAMNIT!
    stucar17 and REVO_Bryan like this.
  9. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Usually means stuff that is so trivial it doesn't even deserve to be mentioned.
  10. TheMugsy

TheMugsy Rookie

PSN ID
    EpicRedRocket
    Man my frustration levels have reached an all time high playing Sport mode - good racing etiquette has been quite hard to find in between the ramming, punts and downright unsportsmanlike behavior - last night in particular.
    First race - after making some good passes (SR increase) I came to an individual who thought swerving continuously to block an overtake is fair play - he was actually quite fast, but his aggression led to him ramming me off the track a few corners after passing only to ruin my race.
    Second race I start from second at the Nurburgring - managed to get into first cleanly at first corner, led for two laps before no.2 decided the best way to get passed me was to literally ram me out the way into turn one on lap 3.
    Down to 7th I go, work my way back up to 3rd only to be rammed out the way again and spun off the track.
    Whats literally quite amusing is that my SR has dropped as a result and I can't escape the goons.....feels like groundhog day.

Rant over.
  11. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    I've done 1 sport race and that was enough. More on the line means anyone will do whatever it takes to win I still won my race but it was worse than a gt6 dirty NASCAR lobby. However there is alot of clean people in normal online lobbys so that's where I tend to stay
    TheMugsy likes this.
  12. TheMugsy

TheMugsy Rookie

PSN ID
    EpicRedRocket
    Yeah, its where I tend to spend most of my time....just thought I'd try get my DR and SR up via Sport mode last night. Short of racing at the back by myself, if you actually want to race while increasing rank some participants make it annoyingly difficult.
  13. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    It would be ok if you didn't lose points for people ramming you
    TheMugsy likes this.
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    If you are trying to get out of the lower brackets, go for better qualifying times to get pole or at least higher up the field
    then, if someone is dirty driving, just sit behind them until the final corner... or try your own little bump n run ;)
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  15. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Oh don't worry, when someone hits me off they normally end up sitting in the kitty litter facing the fence the following lap
  16. TheMugsy

TheMugsy Rookie

PSN ID
    EpicRedRocket
    Yeah, although being at the front of the "train" can sometimes be worse as I've found out in the past :cautious:
    I start most races towards the front of the grid, but I'm starting to think that the best way to progress SR is to start at the back and race away from the pack until at a level rating where cleaner racing can be had.
    My driver rating has been at B for sometime, and I assume its due to my SR being hammered back to C that's preventing progression there.
  17. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    I've been at A driver Rating and S safety rating for awhile, racing tends to only be clean if your up front.
    TheMugsy likes this.
  18. Beverages4017

Beverages4017 Rookie

PSN ID
    Beverages4017
    Any word on if the sport mode is going to have any longer races? 5 lap sprint races are the main cause of the issues in my opinion. At least in a 20 lap race purple can take their time or recover from getting punted by a tard.
  19. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    The Gr. 3 race at Nürburgring GP is the longest so far, at 10 laps/20 minutes.
  20. Beverages4017

Beverages4017 Rookie

PSN ID
    Beverages4017
    Thats better i guess.