GT Sport Season 1 Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Oct 16, 2017.

1. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
  2. Blue Yonder

Blue Yonder New Recruit

I won't be able to race this week do too other commitments
    But thanks
  3. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Looks like my holiday plans may be cut short due to $%&÷ circumstances. If my spot is available still ill be racing.
  4. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Confirmed. Cut short. On way home for a 4hr drive now
    Apex_64 and REVO_Bryan like this.
  5. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    The spot is all yours.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Guys, it's time for a refresher on Mic Etiquette........ We have a lot of new members and we want to do the right thing !

A reminder for EVERYONE that if you are in a ROOZ room your 'chat' in that room is a direct reflection of ROOZ.

- Abuse of any kind is not acceptable.
    - in a private chat, members should be mindful of who is in that chat and be aware of appropriate language
    - THE IN GAME CHAT GOES THROUGH PEOPLE'S TVS, SO ANYTHING SAID CAN BE HEARD BY EVERYONE WITHIN EARSHOT OF THEIR TV....

Please have a quick read in the link below, we don't want anyone overstepping the mark.
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/important-mic-ettequite-please-read.432/

Stu
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  8. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    SIR_Tyson_02 PS4. deadman024 PS3.
  9. Noremac

Noremac Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Normxc
    Robbed by a DSC again I cant believe my luck. Internet only does this bs in a race.
  10. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    may I ask why?
  11. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    SIR_Tyson_02 PS4. deadman024 PS3.
    I'll pm
  12. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

Was running 4th til final lap when I ran out of fuel - pretty certain other drivers didn't pit as well, so quite stumped as to why?? Does fuel get reset at race start?
  13. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    You can change the fuel map in the little menu on the fly. 1 is more power and therefore a thirstier engine, and 6 is less power but more fuel saving
  14. CaptainRisky21

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Well. I went and did qually, but i assumed it was a one lap ordeal and not 10 mins. I did a dodgy lap and ended up starting from 10th place. After starting, restarting and starting again, i quickly made my way through the pack to be 3 seconds behind @Noremac, who was in 3rd place. Lap after lap I crept closer and closer, to a point where I could pass. I got round him and pulled away before making my pitstop. I kind of ran on my own for a while until @Russell had technical difficulties and dropped into my striking range with 2 laps to go. I got the move done and had the difficult task of holding the pole sitter behind. I managed to do this and came home second. Well done @Bryan_F on an amazing performance!
    Spidey_11, Russell, Noremac and 2 others like this.
  15. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Not much to say really, Absolutely no speed whatsoever made for a crap race on my end. Really lucky to escape that nightmare with a 5th place finish. Still not impressed though
    Spidey_11 and CaptainRisky21 like this.
  16. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Everyone gets a full tank at the start. I think most of us pitted.
  17. CaptainRisky21

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    @Bryan_F my game was being strange and your name dropped off the leaderboard, so it was showing me in first. Your name would only show up when you crossed the line every lap
  18. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Round 2 Results
    Qualifying
    [​IMG]
    Race
    [​IMG]
    Lap times

[​IMG]
    Normxc 1:54.205
    Toranafan 2:08.215
    Cola (no time)
  19. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    Congratulations Bryan on a great win. It was a awesome battle. Started on pole got of to a good start. Instantly started trading lap times with Bryan but still just managing to control the gap just! Settled into rythem a bit and I assume so did Bryan because we started making a nice gap on the rest of the field. Unlucky for risky to get qualifying mixed up. He would of been in the hunt, but he still got the last laugh on me. By lap 16 the gap was much the same between me and Bryan when I pitted with about a 1.5 sec gap. Only to turn it around on my out lap! Rookie mistake. The icing on the cake was lap 22 I was pushing hard just incase Bryan made a mistake(unlikely) when I seen my fuel was getting low, I went to turn down the fuel consumption when of course I hit the ps button and lost a mountain of time trying to un pause it lol. By the time I came back to the racing screen I seen captain risky cruse by me just before the last lap lol. I gave it everything I had trying to regain the position but risky held on.
  20. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

With a late re entry into this weeks race wasnt expecting much. Practice got into low 54s couldnt break into them for quali. Started 5th. Good start untill had a brain fart going into hairpin and tagged holden on lap 2 or 3, sorry again. (My first mistake in a GT league race that has affected someone else, my old team mate too). Redressed and was plum last. Picked a few off every now and then. Consistantly in the low 54s saw me not having to pit at full power the whole race. 16sec behind the leader at finish. 16 sec lost redressing. What ifs. Congrats to bryan and podium. Cya all next week happy motoring
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2017