Season III - F1 2017 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Sep 1, 2017.

1. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Not yet buddy but thank you, id cause abit of upset on track without traction control at the moment, so more practice is needed :) But im trying lol
  2. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

there's only 5 guys from div1a (& Jurassic Mark) who actually run without TC, the rest of us try n keep up by cheating with med TC on, which the big boss still says is ok
    PaulCox and JonoStan96 like this.
  3. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Really, sorry i thought with the TC having to be off for the qualiy lap that it was expected to be turned off in the race, in that case let me scroll back and see where yas r up 2 :)
  4. Jurassic Mark

Jurassic Mark Team Driver

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    Jump on in. I’m far from good, and generally if you stay out of peoples way, no one has any complaints.

My logic is that I ran at the back of the field with TC on Automatic last season, that it wouldn’t make a difference if I ran with no assists at all (bar driving line). Reverse grid a few races back was one of the scariest races I’ve done starting in P2 hahaha.
    PaulCox likes this.
  5. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Cool Cool, im in then...quick question is there a 15 minute limit to recording races as the last 3 me and my wife have had in an online lobby seems only to save the last 15 minutes..eg..11 laps at spa and only recorded from lap 5
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  6. Jurassic Mark

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    Theres a setting you can change in the broadcast settings. Goes as high as 60 minutes. I think you can access them by hitting the share button once.
    JonoStan96 and PaulCox like this.
  7. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

Jono's the man, he can let you know what car is available to run in (& prac with mate as they all handle slightly differently even when set to equal performance) with us on Thursady nights, 8.20pm edst. Spa this week so a great round to join in!
    I hosted the last event & expect to this week until otherwise informed, I'll add your psn
    PaulCox likes this.
  8. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Cool bananas, follow the instructions in this thread and I’ll try and slot you in :)
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.ph...for-formula-one-thursday-league-f1-2017.2898/
    PaulCox likes this.
  9. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
  10. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Providing you’re not in Div 1A that would be fine, I look forward to seeing you lap mate
    PaulCox likes this.
  11. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    tried to open a utube account......i have 2 emails between me and my wife and when i try to register it says that we already have accounts which we do not, exactly the same happens when i try to open a paypal account but i have made a inquiry and apparently there looking into that one otherwise id be a gold member already. So if anyones racing or just having fun tonite or tomomrow and wants to record a hot lap for me ill be around :)
  12. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Try your google account or gmail if you have one
  13. Jurassic Mark

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    If your emails are @gmail.com then that is your Google Account and subsequently your YouTube account. Anything Google owned is all linked together, which is sometimes annoying and sometimes good.

Otherwise, if you have accidentally made a YouTube account in the pastt using a a non gmail account, just try the old “can’t remember password” trick. If the email is linked to an account, it’ll send you a password reset link at least.
    PaulCox likes this.
  14. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    ill get it up tonite
  15. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420

Thats my qualiy lap buddy, it took me awhile but i finally got there....nothing special in the 1.34...feel free tell me keep practicing for next season if im too slow...fastest is a mid 1.32 but not consistant.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  16. Jurassic Mark

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    I think mine was 1:37 or 1:38, so you’ll be alright.
    PaulCox likes this.
  17. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Thanks mate, that will be enough for Div 2, so all the allowed assists are available (in the OP) to you.
    Feel free to join in tonight and hop in a car, as I’m sure there wont be a full grid...
    PaulCox likes this.
  18. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I'm in tonight
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  19. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    ill be there for sure, div 2 scares me lol....who do i need to add to get into the room
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  20. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    DRIVERS BRIEFING R12 - Belgian Grand Prix - 22 Laps
    Previous Winner: Seth
    [​IMG]

Please read the following carefully and 'like' it when you have read and understood it.

TRACK LIMITS: As per our rules and regs drivers must keep 2 wheels on the ripple strips or white lines at all times. We all make a mistake or 2, but if you are caught "continually and obviously" running outside the track limits to gain advantage you will be penalized by the stewards group.

CONTACT: CONTACT IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL TIMES. If you make contact with the car in front and gain an advantage, you MUST REDRESS and give the place back. Failure to do so could result in a penalty from the stewards group.

PASSING: Passing is far more difficult with these new cars. You must set up your passes accordingly and not pass recklessly.

Spa is a very high speed track, with passing opportunities galore.

SWERVING: You are NOT permitted to swerve from side to side on the straights. Drivers may only change direction ONCE on corner entry.

PRE-RACE: You must wait until a call to ready in the PS4 chat. This will be approximately 45 seconds after the F1 intro sequence, more than enough time to setup a race strategy. DO NOT hit X until the ready call is sent.

FORMATION LAP: This season will see the introduction of the formation lap to set the clutch bitepoint and to warm up tyres. Please avoid overtaking other cars and leave space.

TURN 1 LAP 1: You can't win the race at turn 1, but you can certainly lose it. Take care into the first corner and leave plentiful space for other drivers, as this is the most risky part of the race.

PIT LINES: Use the pit lane lines as indicated. Do not charge into the pit lane as you risk damaging your car and disrupting the race. Commit early to avoid potentially causing a serious accident. Stay within the lines, you may not cut the exit line AT ALL, otherwise you will receive a warning.

PIT STOPS: This season will introduce realistic pit stops. You must slow down to the indicated speed limit otherwise you will earn a stop and go penalty. You must also pull away from the pits using the clutch, and deactivate the pit limiter on the pit exit line.

BLUE FLAGS: Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. You should be aware of the leaders coming up on you, and move out of the way as soon as possible. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the fight with those in your class. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty.

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS: We will be using the stewards group for racing infringements and protests. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works.

http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

PENALTY POINTS: For this season you can only be awarded Penalty Points if you have been protested, severely infringe appropriate driving standards, fail to upload your pole position lap, make a track limit infringment on the lap, quit without retiring or spam the PS4 Group Chat.

GROUP CHAT: The chat will be used to convey vital information between sessions. Please do not spam the chat during a qualifying or race session unless it is to warn drivers regarding lag.

QUITTING: This is a huge problem in this game, remember in this series, a safety car will bring you back into the fight. As usual, if you need to leave, make sure you retire the car before leaving the lobby. Failure to do so will result in 3 penalty points against your name. It is also asked that you do not chuck a hissy fit and take out the brake markers. The rage quitting is becoming far too frequent recently and is heavily affecting the race results. In all ROOZ races you must aim to finish the race and/or not cause problems for those still racing. Please do not exit the race unless you absolutely need to.

RECORD YOUR RACE!: Please remember to record your footage via pre recording it or saving it after the race. If you want to protest anything, we can only act on the info we have in front of us, failure to do so will not enable us to view things from your game perspeective, and with some of the issues we have seen, this could have a massive influence on how the stewards group will view and rule on an incident.