GT Sport Season 2 Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 6, 2018.

1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
  2. Jerry

Jerry Rookie

PSN ID
    OhItsMeJerry
    Were you running fuel map 2/3 for the last few laps @TheMugsy ? I passed you on lap ~21-22 but you seemed to have the wind knocked out of you.
  3. Mezign

Mezign Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    SR_Mezign
    [​IMG]
    :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
    Tristan Jones and deedz_aus like this.
  4. Zanta21

Zanta21 New Recruit

PSN ID
    Zanta21
    Sorry for the no-show last sunday people. Forgot about the daylights savings time on the east coast so did not take that into account.
    I sail every sunday till about 4:30-5 western time so it'll be hard for me to make it until the east switches back to two hours time difference or I finish a race super early.
    Sailing stops in April but by then half the season will go by. I'm happy to step off till next season starts.
  5. TheMugsy

TheMugsy Rookie

PSN ID
    EpicRedRocket
    Fuel map 6 mate with 14 lap old softs.
    Had to try an alternate strategy to make up some ground.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ROUND 2 : Autodromo Nazionale Monza - 24 laps - 10:00 Cloudy - 18/2

[​IMG]

As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night......If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regs please ask !

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : 8:20 AEDT
    RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEDT

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we dont use our heads ! The brake zone is long, for the guys at the back half of the grid, PLEASE make sure you dont cannonball through the guys in front. Should be everyone's goal to get through the first lap with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. TURNS 1, 3, 7-8, 9-10, & main straight are the areas to be careful for track limits.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.
    IMPORTANT: Monza turns 1 & 3 have the possibility of cars being reset for cutting the chicanes. Of course doing this on purpose is not acceptable.
    IF you are the recipient of a tap at Turn 1 which results in your car resetting, you will end up being reset after the chicane which gains you an advantage. It will be UP TO YOU to reduce pace to get back into the position you were in as you entered the chicane. This MUST BE DONE before the end of the lap.
    IF you are the recipient of a tap at Turn 3 which results in your car resetting, you will end up being reset in the chicane which results in a disadvantage. Like any other incident, the person who caused it, should redress.

COMPULSORY START TYRE : You MUST start on RH or RM tyres. But may pit to change to a maximum compound of RS during the race.

PIT ENTRY : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines. The Pit entry is pretty straight forward. Don't worry about entry speed, just get in there.
    PIT EXIT : Please use the pit exit lane and be aware of cars approaching on the main straight.

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be will be @Hatfield @JonoStan96 @Viperzed & @emmo46. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.

DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
    LennonLegend1993 likes this.
  7. deedz_aus

deedz_aus Rookie

PSN ID
    deedz_aus
    modified triggers?? where is the rig in the background? :p
    Mezign likes this.
  8. Mezign

PSN ID
    SR_Mezign
    [​IMG]

Seriously dude. That's it. A dodgy old sofa chair that I bought off eBay for $1 about 10 years ago and $12 modified triggers.

What I can't show you a picture of is the better part of 20 years experience in competitive sim-racing. You can buy all the fancy gadgets you like. Skill and experience are the only things that will make you faster. I'm not blessed with Beau'esque skill, but I've put in the hard yards.

Having said that I am seriously considering a T-GT or T500RS and getting a rig going again. I need to know if Beau is as fast as everyone thinks he is. :roflmao:
  9. LennonLegend1993

LennonLegend1993 Team Driver

I think I need to move my chair a bit closer to the screen :D:x3:
  10. skintsaint

skintsaint Rookie

If you want to cane your eyesight lol
    LennonLegend1993 likes this.
  11. deedz_aus

deedz_aus Rookie

PSN ID
    deedz_aus
    Respect dude.. im impressed! I thought you were pulling my leg :p thank you for sharing :)
    Mezign likes this.
  12. Mezign

PSN ID
    SR_Mezign
    Haha, nah, I'm reclined. They're PC gaming monitors, so designed for viewing at 500-1000mm. That little gap beside the black PS4 is my footrest. I get quite comfy for races :roflmao:
  13. LennonLegend1993

Maybe I need to get a bit more comfortable. Had my first child around 7 months ago, and my original set up has now changed to a toy room/wiggles area understandably. :roflmao::roflmao:
    deedz_aus, Mezign and DAMN_RIGHT_BOB like this.
  14. Mezign

PSN ID
    SR_Mezign
    Feeling your pain mate. My boy is 8.5 months now. Thankfully my gaming room is a restricted access zone! :p Mainly because it's gaming/workshop/office. Very unfriendly environment for little hands.
  15. LennonLegend1993

Ahhhhh - 'gaming room' sounds good right about now. I mean, I technically am set up in my 'spare' room, but it is nowhere near gaming or manly enough right now.
  16. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Matt @MINT_GTR Simmons early days in the community were on controller and he mixed it up with the likes of warrior Jono R0T0R and Dan Holland
  17. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    FYI all, there have been reports that running a +2 rim size is quicker than standard. I welcome any testing into this.
  18. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    The white PS4 is worth a couple of tenths by itself..................... :D :D :p
    Ozglenn and Tristan Jones like this.
  19. LennonLegend1993

I'm screwed then. I have a white one and still came last :/
  20. Mezign

PSN ID
    SR_Mezign
    What is my wife's Limited Edition Star Wars PS4 worth per lap? Maybe I should switch to the dark side. :roflmao: