GT Sport Season 2 Division 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 6, 2018.

1. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    I think you'll see a lot of people in the sand in the pressure of battle, I won't be one of these as ill be at work
  2. skintsaint

skintsaint Rookie

I'm the opposite haha - maybe I need to look at my entry line for better exit...
  3. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Apologies i missed last Sunday, i have been flat out with work most of the week, then spent all of Sunday at Barbagallo, by the time i got home, the racing had already started.

I should be available for this Sunday though, and i'm looking forward to getting back into racing
  4. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Sounds like fun and will be good to have you there.
    Sounds like you are another WA boy?
  5. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Don't trust him he always misses races for presentations right @JonoStan96 @seth123 ??
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    FYI all, there have been reports that running a +2 rim size is quicker than standard. I welcome any testing into this.
  7. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    maybe we can get together and blitz it
  8. Inzyman

Inzyman Rookie

PSN ID
    Cranew1
    I have taken the liberty of checking out ALL the traps during practice.........Yep, they work!:mad::mad:
    skintsaint, Matthyus, Jcp and 2 others like this.
  9. Antmeg26

Antmeg26 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antmeg26
    Well what a start to season 2. Incey has won the first round from grid2, to the chagrin of Skin the pole sitter and FL producer. The guns from Div3 have flexed their muscle earlier and it seems will set the standard for the season. (Te_W , what happened ?)

To the stayers from last season’s roster good starts for the season and congrats to JCP, Johnno, Aro and Jonesy for finishing in front of me!

The newbies have also thrown down their swags and seem to have settled in quickly to Sunday nights . Angry looked angry jumping all over the place with connection issues. Dosy punched out consistent laps both finishing in front of me. Cra doing well then a set back looked to be cruising. Remember Fez "Last is just the slowest winner"
    (We get to eat steak sangas, drink beer in PJs and race around nurburg in 400hp mustangs.)

My race notes, I don’t really like this track, not sure why as I can race it well at times. Crap qually. (Note: clean glasses before qually and maybe couple less beers, or more not sure). Qualified 7th ?. First start was poor start. Glad Johnno went off on first lap and had to restart (I jest). 2nd start close racing door to door through turns 1-4, in dirt after 5 first time, 2nd time after turn 11, back to 12th on first lap (wishing for another restart) Eventually made it back to Johnno, I am right behind him, he is not folding to pressure. (Note: new Johnno season 2) OK Lap 11, half way pit now, no wait and see what Johnno does, Johnno ducks in end of 12, split second thought was I could over cut him. Wait! Johnno normally has good strategy follow him. (Note: don’t tell newbies). Too late! missed entry, pushed too hard trying to overcut on worn tyres, dirt again. Pitted lap 13, whoops too much fuel (Note: watch fuel refill) Right, 9 laps on softs time to smash some laps. Come out of pits behind the Mexican Jumping bean (Angry). Next lap, Jonesy comes out of pits between us and I was laughing my head off as I was sitting behind Jonesy imagining his thoughts of “how am I going to get past this jumping bean”. (Note: maybe get girls to watch Netflix as I race.) A couple of laps and Jonesy goes for the pass on Angry which must have put him off a bit as I got Angry as well. Then Jonesy is going well followed him through chicane, off again and back down the field . Almost caught Dosy at finishing line. Monza will be better.
  10. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    I like your writing style :D
  11. skintsaint

skintsaint Rookie

@incey getting all up in my arse and taking the lead :

FL :
  12. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    i liked your first vid :D:D:D
    Matthyus and skintsaint like this.
  13. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Me too :)
    incey likes this.
  14. skintsaint

skintsaint Rookie

Will be carrying an injury Sunday, just come back from Physio with a severe Soleus strain..cant even drive my car today :/ :):):):)e timing.
  15. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Some highlights while I raced the first race

Updated text
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    Jcp and skintsaint like this.
  16. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    i think the title should read "some of my highlights of my car in my race as I raced" . i appreciate the work that went into cutting it up but I wasn't in it at all. :confused:
    Matthyus and Jcp like this.
  17. skintsaint

skintsaint Rookie

I saw your name in it ;)

Johnno - how you get the PS4 stuff at start and end?
  18. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    I was meant to alter the text. Sorry Incey :(
    I'll do another one tomorrow hopefully that captures the race better. It's one of my first proper videos pieced together.

You have several options to choose from when you begin a project in the Share factory and that was one of the options.
    skintsaint likes this.
  19. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    dude, i was f'ing with ya. you can post whatever you want. i'm just jealous coz i have no idea when it comes to share factory
    skintsaint likes this.
  20. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    If you want to be in my videos, don't be the loner up the front:p
    skintsaint, AroGantz and incey like this.