GT Sport Season 2 Division 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 6, 2018.

1. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    Div 4 could just about have WA event
  2. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    That we could
  3. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    a wa wa wa, crying about fast qlders event. hahahahaha
  4. skintsaint

skintsaint Rookie

organise one ;)
  5. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    Leave it with me, it won't be elitist but I can envision a WA vs The Rest series. I'll look at it more on the weekend and make a post so we aren't discussing it in the Season thread.
    skintsaint and Matthyus like this.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    where were all you WA guys when @JonoStan96 ran the state of origin?
  7. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Represent!
  8. skintsaint

skintsaint Rookie

Yeah I'm out for Sunday :poop:
  9. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Oh noes. Enjoy the family time though.

Only the remaining racers haven't responded
    @Blake Brindle @PurpleDog @Nathancarhead
    I've personally messaged them so hopefully get an update on their status soon.
  10. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    psn message?
  11. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    Driving for Qld :D
  12. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Yeah
  13. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    i'm all good with starting early. No idea if i'll be racing however. Got a drift event at Barbagallo planned for Sunday (i think), so may end up being at Barbagallo most of the day
    Tristan Jones likes this.
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ROUND 5 : Suzuka Circuit - 44 laps - 05:00 Sunny - Endurance Round

[​IMG]

As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night......If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regs please ask !

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : 8:20 AEDT
    RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEDT

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we dont use our heads ! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first lap with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. Be careful with turns 8, 16 & 17

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.

COMPULSORY START TYRE : You MUST start on RH or RM tyres. But may pit to change to a maximum compound of RS during the race.

PIT ENTRY : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines. The Pit entry is pretty straight forward. Don't worry about entry speed, just get in there.
    PIT EXIT : Please use the pit exit lane and be aware of cars approaching on the main straight.
    NOTE: Pitting is NOT compulsory

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be will be @Hatfield @JonoStan96 @Viperzed & @emmo46. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.

DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  15. Tristan Jones

Tristan Jones Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jonesy82360
    What do you drift? Or you spectating like me? (i spectate at Queensland raceway - fun to be passenger sometimes too though!)
  16. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I got back last night from 4 days in Melbourne, no it wasn't punishment for my extreme track violation at Willow. It isn't a bad place, built down by a little creek just like so many of Australia's towns. On the first night the good lady wife and I were strolling along the south bank when she suddenly declared she wanted to let her hair down and have a mineral water at one of the establishments along the walkway. It was deemed acceptable that I have a beer so while at the bar I scanned the beer taps to see what was available. To my surprise I found a beer called Blue Moon white beer. I thought well I have to have one of those, I wasn't aware until then that @Bluemoon included beer production in his portfolio.
    The first sip almost choked me but then it settled down to be quite an acceptable drop.
    [​IMG]

I went back the next day for another and was able to find the place again easily because it had a statue of moon out the front.
    [​IMG]
    Luke, Dosy, Tristan Jones and 6 others like this.
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Look at that man...

I bet the good lady wife jumped you when you got home you ol' sly dog you ;)
    LennonLegend1993 likes this.
  18. LennonLegend1993

LennonLegend1993 Team Driver

Must've been that mineral water..
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    just look at that mustache... I'd jump him
  20. LennonLegend1993

LennonLegend1993 Team Driver

Well I have a mustache too, dont leave me out of the fun
    Hatfield likes this.