GT Sport Season 2 Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 6, 2018.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Probably not the best option. :)
  2. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    I did 4 stops, and if i hadnt had a slip up on last lap i had a potential 3rd or at least
    guaranteed 4th which wouldve meant i would have improved my positiom after a poor qualifying, by either 3 or 4 spots.
    So why not the best option? i was able to run full power every lap on softs. I missed out on fastest lap by .02 whisch again is only down to my driving ability or lack of.
  3. deedz_aus

deedz_aus Rookie

PSN ID
    deedz_aus
    Do replays show the tyre change details? I swear most of you were running M on my HUD.
    I did a 2 stop strategy running a M-S-S compound to the end with some engine management and too many mistakes :p
  4. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    It shows the starting compound on the stops not the current compound
  5. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I really don't know which strategy was best for each oindividual. I was being conciliatory to Russell as he seemed disappointed with his strategy. That it almost worked for you shows it was viablle. I apologise for missing this and not responding earlier.
  6. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @arakasi- needs only a 4th place at either of the remaining rounds to clinch the title.
    incey likes this.
  7. grassies

grassies Rookie

PSN ID
    grassies
    Fourth or fifth.
  8. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    yes true. i was thinking at time of writing that Cab was in 3rd.
    grassies likes this.
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    There are 5 drivers within 3 points in the battle for second.
  10. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    Tiiiigghhttttttt
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ROUND 6 : Brands Hatch GP - 31 laps - 20:30 Sunny

[​IMG]
    As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night......If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regs please ask !

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : 8:20 AEDT
    RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEDT

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we dont use our heads ! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first lap with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. Be careful with turns Graham Hill, Westfield, & Sheene's

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.

COMPULSORY START TYRE : You MUST start on RH or RM tyres. But may pit to change to a maximum compound of RS during the race.

PIT ENTRY : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines. The Pit entry is different here as there is an S bend on entry that you need to slow down for. I advise you practice so as not to be driven straight through.
    PIT EXIT : Please use the pit exit lane and be aware of cars approaching on the main straight.
    NOTE: Pitting is NOT compulsory

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be will be @Hatfield @JonoStan96 @Viperzed & @emmo46. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.

DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
  12. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    just got home and am in no state to race...enjoy
  13. pat65

pat65 Professional

PSN ID
    patg65
    Not racing tonight. Be back next week.
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Provisional Results

1. xlxy90 46:40.036 Pole
    2. Bluemoon 47:01.225
    3. arakasi- 47:01.919
    4. DAMN_RIGHT_BOB 47:16.681
    5. emmo46 47:28.996
    6. deedz_aus 47:41.326 FL
    7. Ozglenn 47:55.793
    8. aranteamo DSC
    arakasi-, deedz_aus and Bluemoon like this.
  15. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Great night racing again guys, thoroughly enjoyed it .
    Had me another full race battle with Moon again, which he got the better of me this time.
    Fantastic stuff Moon, great clean racing.
    Hope to see a fuller grid for Bathurst, lots of championship positions still up for grabs by the look of it.
    Well done @xlxy90 , great pace
    Cheers
    Ozglenn, emmo46 and Bluemoon like this.
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Congratulations on winning the championship with a race to spare, I had you pegged as the most likely champion when I saw the line up and you have shown good pace and consistency and the title is well earned. Moon has had me beat this season so I am looking to avenge that next season. I chased him hard at Bathurst last season and hope to mix it with him and you next weekend but I seem to have gone off the boil a bit. Congratulations also to @xlxy90 for the second win on the trot, he has developed into the pace setter and is unlucky to have missed the first two races otherwise he may have scooped the prize.
    arakasi-, Ozglenn and Bluemoon like this.
  17. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    Thanks @emmo46 . It took a lot of practice through the week to be consistent. Putting in an early lap in qualifying was a huge sigh of relief! For some reason I was more nervous for the first 5 laps this week than what I was in my first race in Rooz. It took its toll when I dropped a wheel out of Sheene's and lost my 5 second lead. I tried chasing the fastest lap that @deedz_aus pumped out for about 3-4 laps near the end of the race then thought better of it and decided to just keep it on the black stuff. @DAMN_RIGHT_BOB you looked to have some good one lap pace, quali lap in the mid 1.28s?

Well done @arakasi- on the title! Hope I can give you a run for your money next season ;)
    arakasi- and deedz_aus like this.
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Arakasi will be rewarded for his efforts by being promoted to div 2.
    arakasi- and deedz_aus like this.
  19. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    With xl's pace you would think be would be following arakasi to the next tier
    pat65, deedz_aus and Kieran_B33 like this.
  20. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    shhhh!