Fanatec setup assistance brisbane

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Systems & Troubleshooting' started by wonko abnormal, Mar 25, 2018.

1. wonko abnormal

wonko abnormal New Recruit

Greetings peoples :)

long shot although you never know until you ask ...so heres my story

puchased a bunch of fanatec gear + PS4 + DRS 100 frame from hyperdrive and a 65inch tv ... i work 2 jobs so took me a while to get time to set all the hardware up and when i tried to fire it all up and match the in game calibration and the fanatec calibration and get it to a point where i can actually just drive and have some fun ....i realised im too old and too tired to really be bothered much with the setup (getting the hardware together was painful enough ....although 0 world problems i do understand the relative importance of my pointless endeavours ...however it keeps me off the streets)

so i have a few days before and after easter off from one job during the day to hopefully get it all setup and sorted so i can just drive ...and wondering if there is anyone in the greater brisbane area who might be interested in assisting if you already know what you are doing ? or at least have a better idea than i do ? id be most appreciative even to the point of an agreed dollarydoo amount if necessary ...if not wish me luck or throw suggestions at me from on yonder and i might just be looking to sell off all the above stuff if i cant get it figured out in next 3 weeks or so

thanks and hope todays a great one for you :)
  2. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    What state do you live in?
  3. autech91

autech91 Professional

What game are you using it for?
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    he said greater brisbane area... so QLD I guess
  5. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    true that
    half asleep
  6. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    I have Fanatec gear.
    What are you actually having problems with? Is it hard mounting or installing it to your rig or getting the settings right in the game?
  7. Mezign

Mezign Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    SR_Mezign
    Where and what dates are you free? I'm up near North Lakes but happy to give you a hand if I'm going by your joint.