Join the team at Raceonoz

Discussion in 'RaceOnOZ Aussie iRacing Team' started by Giant slayer, Jun 10, 2017.

1. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
    At D class your best bet is either skip barber or ruf gt3... don't worry about results too much just grind SR til u can get to C class.

At C class, like beau said, is where u get alot more options. Porsche cup or Formula renault are your best options as far as participation numbers goes, the official v8sc series only really had numbers on Monday night's and is hard to get a race to go official at other times.

If you want to get into leagues we have teams in the v8sc dev series (tues nights) and gt3 dev series (Sun nights) we can sign you up for and only a D licence is needed.
  2. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Thanks Spectre, not sure if I'm ready for the V8SC just yet but the gt3 Dev series on Sunday nights sounds good. I'm at about 2.75 on my SR in D license and slowly working my way through. I had my first pole and race win last night in the mx5 cup which was nice so time to get into something faster.
    Spidey_11 and Giant slayer like this.
  3. SG1x

SG1x New Recruit

Do you still do iRacing?
    Hatfield likes this.
  4. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    Yes we do mate
  5. tafamare

tafamare Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    tafamare, Steam: pixel_therapy
    @Giant slayer @stucar17 Hello, I have a few questions regarding iracing. I have been a rooz member since about August 2017 and have been sim racing for just as long (so I am fairly green). I racing in the rooz project cars seaosn for PS4 (thought I was only in division 4). Since then I purchased a PC in February 2018 and I just bought an iracing subscription yesterday.
    I was wondering if you offered like casual of junior series that i could participate in and learn more about racing, setups and how iracing works. My user IDs are (Tafamare: PSN) and (pixel_therapy: steam)
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  6. Giant slayer

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    @tafamare the Raceonoz iracing team take part in many series with in iracing from casual to full on. If your interested in joining the team so we can help you fast track your career on iracing jump in on discord and say G'day https://discord.gg/z62rqp9
  7. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    :D:D:D:D
    @Giant slayer i’m locked, loaded and hopefully out of the rookies by the end of the night!
    Keen to jump in the ROOZ bandwagon on Iracing ;)
  8. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Yewwww! Welcome aboard Rhino! We will have to change our slogan from fear the Roo to fear the Rhino! Rookies suck, just hang at the back and drive clean. It won't take you long.
    RHINO11 likes this.
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @robin edwards you asked about hervery bay autoglass... maybe SPL could shed some light on it
  10. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Hervey bay autoglass. Owend and operated by one of our own, @Killercarlcox69
    Had a windscreen replaced by him before he joined rooz. Top bloke and top notch work.
  11. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Yep @robin edwards Just as TB said, he is the major sponsor of our iRacing team and all our cars we run carry the blue, white and black liveries. Are you based in Hervey Bay? He told me that one of the rooz guys called him the other day.
  12. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Well on my way to Oval Class C, currently sitting at D2.98 so that should be all sweet for promotion end of season or hopefully a fastrack if I get that sweet 4.0. Very keen to do more oval racing...
    Ironically I’m struggling on the road stuff :laugh:
    Have done a bunch of road races but still stuck at D2.53 and haven’t met MPR yet for promotion if I get to 3.0 cause the Class D Cars dont interest me at all and I don’t wanna throw money to a series I’ll run 3 races.
    What sucks is I’m about 2 seconds off pace at Okayama in the Mazda cup which I was running in hopes of getting to 4.0 and then entering the C class races that are eligible to D4.0. Confusingly, at summit point in the Mazda cup I recorded 3 wins, 2 or 3 poles and 9 top 5’s from I think 12 races so I have no idea what hasn’t happened to me with this Okayama track :(

Also, I’m in dire need of help setting up a car for VLN rd3....
    mij2003, SPL Racing and Spidey_11 like this.
  13. mij2003

mij2003 Rookie

PSN ID
    mij2003
    Skip Barbers are a good series for D Road, usually very populated and pretty fun to drive. I've got B Road and i still use the Skips to get SR :thumbsup:
    RHINO11 likes this.
  14. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    I'm getting a new pc built in July so I'm keen to jump on the iRacing bandwagon. Once I have my licence sorted I'm interested in running Porsche GT3 cup.
    SPL Racing and Giant slayer like this.
  15. Giant slayer

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    Once you get your pc jump on our discord chat and we can help you get set up mate
  16. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Looking forward to having you over at iRacing with us Rossi, you won't be disappointed. Hit me up if you have any questions about getting into it. I'm still learning but will help out any way I can.
  17. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    Cheers mate
  18. Blandy

Blandy New Recruit

Hay guys I'm in a class dirt and would be keen to join the team and smash the ttl team in the asl hopefully hear from you guys soon thanks boys
  19. Giant slayer

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    Hey mate jump on our discord and we can chat about getting you on the team
  20. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Is there a link somewhere for the ROOZ Discord? Might jump in there and talk :poop: with ya's one night.
    SPL Racing likes this.