GT Sport Season 3 Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Noremac

Noremac Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Normxc
    CaptainRisky21 likes this.
  2. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    Coming into turn 1 my main goal was watch out for Hatfield and razor, make no contact! That seemed like the furthest thing from your mind mustafur and stingray! So impatient sketchy and ugly were your starts. I got as much contact into turn 1 as i did all last season! All this talk of hold your line the first lap, dont move on the brakes and dont divebome! I just want some fun clean racing. Please dont mistake my kindness for weakness! I will just end up sharping my elbows and giving back what i get. Also feels like a bit of intentional mid corner slowing and braking going on out there. Though i dont have proof. So I will just leave it at that.
    Last edited: May 8, 2018
    Luke likes this.
  3. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Wow, consistency really makes the difference
    Noremac likes this.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    when did they change origin to a sunday night ? ...... Anyway, it wont matter, just rack it up as another qld win !
    Ozglenn likes this.
  5. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Game 2 in Sydney is a stand alone game for the round and will be on sunday night.... As i said disappointed that league fans have to make a choice... no choice really... ink it in as my drop round!!
  6. Luke

Luke Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    deltron2016
    Lol you sound like a cornered snake ready to strike russ :barefoot:
    aranteamo likes this.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    PSA!!!
    I am posting this because some people are confused on the issues with viewing tyres used in the replay and also how to choose your start tyre after qualifying

Replay glitch
    When viewing the replay, you will see the tyre that everyone starts on. However, you will only see compound changes for yourself and NO ONE ELSE in YOUR replay.
    If you suspect another driver of not using the mandatory HARD compound, send me a PM and I will ask them to provide a screenshot showing the hard tyre in use.

How to choose your starting tyre after qualifying
    Once qualifying has finished, exit the track and through the game options, change your tyres to the desired compound.
    Enter the track once more and drive until you cross the first sector line. This will update you back into your qualifying position.
    holdenman05 and razor4797 like this.
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ROUND 2 : Kyoto Driving Park Yamagiwa - 30 laps - 18:00 Sunny
    [​IMG]
    As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night......If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regs please ask !

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : 8:20 AEDT
    RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEDT

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....
    SIGHT ISSUES: Ensure that you can see everyone on track. After qualifying, exit to lobby and spend 30 seconds in spectate mode, scroll through the list of drivers on track and make sure that you can see their car. If you can't see somebody (and they are confirmed as being on track), exit the lobby, re-join, and check again. It can also be done pre-qualifying to save time if there is no chance of latecomers.

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we dont use our heads ! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first lap with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line.
    The start at Yamagiwa will be very packed through the sweeping left handed T1 and the following esses up the hill. Make sure to leave enough room if still side by side with someone at the esses. If someone ends up in the wall, the chain reaction will cause major headaches

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. Be careful with the tighter esses after the downhill and before the final turn. If you do make a mistake and have to run outside the limits, be aware that you are not allowed to gain any advantage.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.

COMPULSORY TYRE : You can start on either RH or RM tyres. But MUST at least use RH during the race at some point.

PIT ENTRY : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines.
    PIT EXIT : Please use the pit exit lane and be aware of cars approaching on the straight.
    NOTE: Pitting is NOT compulsory

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be will be @Hatfield @JonoStan96 @Viperzed & @emmo46. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.

DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
    Last edited: May 21, 2018
    KeedenMcdonald and JonoStan96 like this.
  9. Apex_64

Apex_64 Professional

PSN ID
    apex_64
    No for me this week. :(
  10. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
  11. MINT_GTR

MINT_GTR Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    MINT_Matt
    Keen to race tomorrow night, if space is available :thumbsup:

Might or might not be because I finally got a wheel for the PS4 :x3:
    deedz_aus, RHINO11, Hatfield and 4 others like this.
  12. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    I’m keen to have a dance off with you
  13. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    KeedenMcdonald and MINT_GTR like this.
  14. CAB77

CAB77 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    CAB-77_
    KeedenMcdonald and MINT_GTR like this.
  15. LennonLegend1993

LennonLegend1993 Team Driver

Waiting patiently for race results..... I don't believe someone can battle Keeden..
    Tristan Jones likes this.
  16. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Well that was boring lol
    Kudos to @Noremac, way too fast for me to compete against your middle stint.
    Noremac likes this.
  17. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Just don't seem to have the pace like i've had the past two seasons, This car's really thrown a spanner in the works for me.

Overall pretty disappointed with 11th had two accidents and never really got into a groove. Positives was getting to follow Beau and Mint during qualifying which helped slice several tenths off my pb so cheers for that. And the battles with @Hatfield @Mustafur @lets_party-1611 @Bryan_F @Mezign and @holdenman05 were cleanly fought out. Finally i was slightly worried with racing here with all the issues we had last season at this track but overall the racing looked pretty clean at least from my end. I'll be back next week even if i'm battling at the back i'm still having fun.
    Hatfield and LennonLegend1993 like this.
  18. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    14 Seth (DNF)
    15 Risky (DNS)
    [​IMG]
    Seth 1:27.009
  19. Noremac

Noremac Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Normxc
    That was a bit of fun 2 stop worked well and starting on Ms I managed 2 spots into the 1st. Good race

Thanks bro
  20. Mezign

Mezign Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    SR_Mezign
    Thanks for the last minute race. No practice leading into quali - I think I had a grand total of 5 laps in a random lobby race earlier in the week. Just tried to stay out the way in the race. Probably could have made it to 8th but got held up a lot by Holdenman at the end of the hard tyre stint. Just couldn't overtake. He was outbraking himself into every corner blocking any potential for a clean move. Lost about 2sec a lap for around 3 laps. Probably would have been better to just let me go and tuck in behind. Ruined both our results for the sake of a half-arsed battle. o_O Otherwise everyone else was fun and respectful... except you @Hatfield . Any excuse to touch my ass :p:laugh::inlove:

Have fun in the sprint round fellas. :thumbsup: