Division 1 - Season 3

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 20, 2018.

1. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Lol, did you like my dirt tracking and then back across the track then into the grass other side in front of ya on the last lap :laugh: ;)
    SUBGTRACER and Coojak3009 like this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @its-benny-racer did you get the results for this?

I need them also for the teams champ
  3. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    I’ve got them. Forgot to put them up yesterday. Will do it as soon as I get home from work this arvo
    SUBGTRACER likes this.
  4. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Don't even crack a beer. Sorry what I thinking
  5. Hoppy (benny11169)

Hoppy (benny11169) Team Driver

PSN ID
    benny11169
    Well what an awsome night sunday was. Didnt get as much practice as i would of liked before the race but i was going for consistency and stay out of trouble. Quali was as good as i could get it low 10s which i hope i could keep this as my race pace. Got an ok start and was mid pack until the fast turn 5 right hander, backed off for the turn in anticipation of some action up front and as it turned out a car on exit was 90 degrees side ways ( go right cars inside, go left grass), so jumped on the brakes hard which locked up and speared me straight into him. I ended up giving the position back once back on track and got back to the game plan, consistency. Quiet race after that, did a pb @9.7 which was good. Top racing though fun little car and some fun racing. Well done to all and congrates to the podium winners, it sounded like some intense racing up and down the grid. As always race ya l8tr
    Last edited: May 8, 2018
    SUBGTRACER and Anthonyb like this.
  6. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    sounds like a good race lads.....
    SUBGTRACER likes this.
  7. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

I've managed to find some free time today for this, should have it done by this afternoon sometime.
    Hatfield likes this.
  8. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Sorry this took so long to get up. @Hatfield

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  9. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Well done tb , sorry I didn’t join last night , I haven’t been well ..man flu
  10. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

Let there be tables!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  11. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Work of art , well done Benny
    Last edited: May 10, 2018
  12. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Just realised I can't make next week :cry:
  13. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    I wont make it this week...
    Just joking, i'll BE THERE!
    (Very quiet around here so i thought i would stir it up)
  14. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    [​IMG]

ROUND 2 : BRANDS HATCH GP - 28 LAPS - 1/7/18
    - Qual Time - @ 12pm - (1 weather slot - Light Cloud)
    - Race Time - @ 1pm - Medium cloud / Light cloud / Light cloud / clear
    - Time progression - REAL
    - Compulsory pit stop - YES
    - Fuel : OFF
    - TYRE WEAR : ACCELERATED
    - Weather progression : Sync to race
    - Time progression : Real time

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 EDST. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.

QUALIFYING : 8:10 EDST

RACE START TIME : 8:20 EDST

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we don't use our heads ! The brake zone is long, for the guys at the back half of the grid, PLEASE make sure you don't cannonball through the guys in front. Last season was pretty good, however we could always be better ! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first lap with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. Not many places here at Brands that you can cut the track without hurting your lap anyway but still.... Drivers will be penalised if they cut the track to gain any advantage.

COMPULSORY PIT STOP : YES. You WON'T need to change tyres again this round. You will need to save a Caterham strategy, with 1L of fuel, no tyres and turn off all damage repairs. Make sure you select that strategy before you go to the track in qual, and then check it in the ready up screen before race start.

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines. The Pit entry for Brands is just as you round the final turn on the right hand side of the circuit, and has a little chicane just before the control line. You will need to be at 60KLM at the pit entry control line, any more than that you will receive a penalty, or a possible DSQ if you go in way too fast.

PIT EXIT : Drivers MUST use the full pit exit lane, which rejoins the track at the entry to TURN 1. You must remain to the right inside the exit lines and be aware of fast approaching traffic. If you are on the circuit and approaching the pit exit as someone is exiting, be sure to make some room to avoid contact. Turn 1 is a very tricky turn and if you end up running just a little wide it's sandcastles for you. Not really a two wide corner. A little courtesy can avoid ruining 2 races...

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the race without incident. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be myself, Garyw61 and Autech91. No protests for the first round. Awesome work guys!! If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.

DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
    TheJuzzy, t_b_williams and SUBGTRACER like this.
  15. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Good luck guys , should be a pretty interesting race on this track ..... Nice pace last night AO and Benny .
    See you Sunday !
    its-benny-racer and AOCleaner74 like this.
  16. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Heads up in advance, I wont make round three (away camping) so will need a backup host and results putter upperer.
    TheJuzzy and Ad2mny like this.
  17. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Well done again tonight Subby. Nice early lead.
    My race was terrible. T.Bs room didn't feel great for me as I was doing 29.0 only 30 min earlier....
    Started 4th and made up a spot at the start, then Slambo got past me after a wobble. A few laps later I had another wobble and got hit from behind.
    Later TB and I were having a great tussle until we locked wheels and off we both went.
    Not sure of what position we were in but TB pitted so I decided to stay out and try the over cut. Was putting good laps until I spun T1..... After that it was damage limitation and came home 8th...
    Well done Slambo and Rhino on your podium.
    Doing the math there are about 4 of us very close on points with Subby way out in front:thumbsup:
    Slambobagan and TheJuzzy like this.
  18. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    FUDGE YEA SUBBY & SLAMBO!!!

RZR 1-2!
    SUBGTRACER and Slambobagan like this.
  19. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Quality didn't go as well as I thought 6th , but I was ok with that .
    Race start , after the first corner I think rhino took me and I fell to 7th for what felt like 5 laps , the leading car (white with red stripes ) had a pretty big off and we all gained a spot , a few laps later 2 more cars a blue one and a black and green one had a tussle and they went off , moving up into 4th seeing coojak , slambo and rhino getting pretty bunched up which gave me something to chase for for a few laps , me and rhino had a awesome tussle for lap after lap , side by side around many corners ( awesome driving rhino ) .

I think coojak may have had a off at one stage moving slambo to first , rhino then myself , the 4 off us had to be together for 20 laps , I had another full on run with slambo for at least 6 laps before he pitted , then I pitted next lap and he had made a mistake with 2 laps to go I was in front with 3 seconds in hand .... drove it home pretty steady . I was super nervous bring it home those last 2 laps .

Awesome race gents ....
    sorry the only reason I don't say names all the time is that I have the names above the cars off at all times now .
    Slambobagan, Anthonyb and TheJuzzy like this.
  20. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Some time's you've got to lick the stamp and post it Subbie .
    Slambobagan, Anthonyb and SUBGTRACER like this.