GT Sport Season 3 Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 17, 2018.

1. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    Noremac likes this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    depends if mediums make the distance i guess
  3. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    Make it mediums only. We did some testing this afternoon. If you save tyres you can make it, if you go balls deep, you'll be slow towards the end. It would make for some interesting racing.
    Tristan Jones and REVO_Bryan like this.
  4. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Make it as per normal rounds. Then its a case of wether or not you can make up the ~10-15s for a pit by using meds over a hards 1 stop.
  5. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I can easily go the distance on mediums but have to miss that round :(
  6. GT-71CKL

GT-71CKL Rookie

PSN ID
    Jay-Zeus4
    I know this is probably a slim chance and don't want to inconvenience other peeps in different time zones. But would it be possible to start the race this sunday 30min later? I just realised I wont be back from work in time for race start. haha. Am happy to start from the back if it does change, but so long as 'EVERYONE' agrees to delay the start. As I said, I don't want to inconvenience others. It's all good, if it doesn't change. Just thought I'd put it out there. :thumbsup:

FYI, I will also be missing the following 2 rounds as I'll be in Japan. :D:D
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
    Hatfield likes this.
  7. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    I'm unfazed by the late start. It will still be an earlier than round 1 :roflmao:
  8. GT-71CKL

GT-71CKL Rookie

PSN ID
    Jay-Zeus4
    haha yea. it was a tad late.
  9. grassies

grassies Rookie

PSN ID
    grassies
    Personally I can't do the later start and I'm expected room issues again so I think it will be late anyway but if everyone else wants to start late I'm happy to miss the race. If we can get it sorted soon that would be great so I won't bother doing any more practice.
  10. GT-71CKL

GT-71CKL Rookie

PSN ID
    Jay-Zeus4
    All good @grassies . Just keep it as is normal. If the race somehow gets delayed like last week, i'l jump on if thats the case. No biggie. :thumbsup:
    Bluemoon likes this.
  11. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    I’m up at 5 every morning. So early race start better. If you were going to miss just one race I’d consider. But as you state your missing next 2 after this round. It seems pointless. But let’s discuss further if anyone thinks it’s a point.
    Lastly I’d hate to see grassies quit.
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ROUND 2 : Kyoto Driving Park Yamagiwa - 30 laps - 18:00 Sunny
    [​IMG]
    As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night......If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regs please ask !

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : 8:20 AEDT
    RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEDT

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we dont use our heads ! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first lap with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line.
    The start at Yamagiwa will be very packed through the sweeping left handed T1 and the following esses up the hill. Make sure to leave enough room if still side by side with someone at the esses. If someone ends up in the wall, the chain reaction will cause major headaches

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. Be careful with the tighter esses after the downhill and before the final turn. If you do make a mistake and have to run outside the limits, be aware that you are not allowed to gain any advantage.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.

COMPULSORY TYRE : You can start on either RH or RM tyres. But MUST at least use RH during the race at some point.

PIT ENTRY : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines.
    PIT EXIT : Please use the pit exit lane and be aware of cars approaching on the straight.
    NOTE: Pitting is NOT compulsory

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be will be @Hatfield @JonoStan96 @Viperzed & @emmo46. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.

DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
  13. GT-71CKL

GT-71CKL Rookie

PSN ID
    Jay-Zeus4
    Yea. All is good. Thought i'd take a chance and ask. :thumbsup:. As i said, only if it didnt inconvenience anyone.

I'll js concentrate on FIA Nations Cup for now. Current #1 in Aus, but not 4 long! This Nik Makozi guy, is fast af. lol :D
  14. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    thanks mate
    and good luck with your continued challenge in the Nations Cup and hope you retain your Current #1 status
  15. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    And please tell me how you ended up in Div 2? :laugh:
    grassies likes this.
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    maybe he should be bumped up to div 1.
    JonoStan96, NAACS and xlxy90 like this.
  17. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
  18. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Everybody get online well before the start so we can sort out everybody's computerner issue. Practice start for everybody seeing one another if we have to.
    PS probably gonna miss tonight im watching a replay of the wedding.
  19. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Bloody wedding lol

May I also suggest in light of the issues we are having, that everyone screenshots their best time rather than quali position. It makes setting the grid a whole lot easier
  20. GT-71CKL

GT-71CKL Rookie

PSN ID
    Jay-Zeus4
    Pending any restart issues, i may be on by 835 840. Will just jump on when i get home and see if i make it in time lol.
    Bluemoon likes this.