Division 3 - Season 3

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 20, 2018.

1. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Tip Top job tonight people :)...congrats to the podiums..unlucky to the few disconnects :( but over all i had a great time with some very fast and respectful racing.......BRING ON NEXT WEEK
    SUBGTRACER and Anthonyb like this.
  2. kayne greenwood

kayne greenwood Rookie

Well well well what to say about this round.

The enduros have definately paid off for me, the problem for me since forever really is being consistent and in the first race at least that was the case, me and Ads were having a awesome battle till I knew it was only a matter of time till you had a dive and we made contact but its all good thats racing.. how unlucky I was to be taken out a second time by the same guy after a spin had me in tears couldn't believe my luck.

Second race - got abit ambitious on the first lap and sorry for whoever that was that I smacked into. after that though since the brakes were way cold as well as tyres I was horribly inconsistent for the first 3-4 laps spinning I think twice till I composed myself to just race and not push like a maniac.

Overall happy with the result and once again thanks for the turn out guys we had 14 tonight! I tell ya what though after this round it definately is gonna shake up the leaderboard, well done to all who raced but I think the same top 3 placed in the podium twice? Amazing results

With every race we do in this car the more I grow to appreciate the challenge of it
  3. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Race1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DSC Nathan, Shoot and disturboed in that order

Race 2
    [​IMG]
    11th Metalsteel
    12th Devilman. DNS Nathan

Mistake after mistake for me, and my overall position is laughable considering I have the fastest laps in both races.

Yes I took @kayne greenwood out twice, the first time was trying and overtake in the second uphill right and we both spun, and the second was on the run to the final chicane where I touched the ripples on the inside and spun into the wall, but as I bounced back on the track and right into his path. I am sorry about both those. However the racing when I wasn’t crashing into you was awesome white knuckle stuff.

Just stupid little off track moments ruined my races, and tbh was lucky to get 4th in race1. I made a pass on @seowster and lined up @arnold watson on the brakes into the final turn but there was contact and I spun. Putting me back to fight for 4th.

Race 2 was a joke for me. Just couldn’t keep it on the track. So many spins, @PaulCox must have thought it was Groundhog Day the many times I repassed him after running off. Was just counting down the laps praying for an end to the nonsense, and still somehow got fastest lap lol.

Well done to seowster, @freddyp_33 and Arnold for the podium positions both races. That DSC race1 is gonna hurt @disturboed ...
    Last edited: May 28, 2018
    SUBGTRACER, PaulCox and Anthonyb like this.
  4. kayne greenwood

kayne greenwood Rookie

@Ad2mny by stating those two incidents wasn't trying to throw you under the bus mate or finger point if it appears that way, we pretty much had the same pace till we collided appreciate you testing me cause go back to last week I probably would of carked it long before hand getting all nervous with you up against my bumper

Good racing mate, on a side note it never ever gets old of that sweeping down hill corner and sling shoting the caterham around it.

Also bl on the DC disturboed.. sucks man. Whats a PCARS2 race without a dc or 2 or 3
    Last edited: May 27, 2018
    Ad2mny and Anthonyb like this.
  5. Ford69xw

Ford69xw Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    metalsteel
    DSC metal steel ? i finished the race 11th! what the heck?
  6. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Sorry, after rechecking my results there were no dsc’s. Thanks for the heads up.
    SUBGTRACER likes this.
  7. Ford69xw

Ford69xw Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    metalsteel
    all good. thought i must have been a phantom racer.... !
  8. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    race 1 disconnects was actually nathan, then shoot, then me.

always bad when you get booted from your own room!! when setting back up, I found the bloody machine was downloading a big GTA V update so no wonder it was a bit flaky. my sincere apologies to all those who were affected.

pretty unspectacular round for me, after quali on pole. just couldn't quite get a groove happening until 5 laps from the end of race 2! by then i was 20 seconds off the lead.

gratz to the guys up front, very well driven.
    Ad2mny, SUBGTRACER and Anthonyb like this.
  9. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Fixed thankyou
  10. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Havent done 1 lap in any car around the next track...got some work to do
    SUBGTRACER likes this.
  11. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    2nd gear every turn and hit the apexes will see good numbers
    SUBGTRACER and PaulCox like this.
  12. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Except for turn 1
  13. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Before i post my time....what a good consistent race lap time people are doing
  14. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Coxy I will run some laps , just let me know .... will be on tonight
  15. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Mid to high 43’s for this div
    SUBGTRACER and PaulCox like this.
  16. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Chuck me an invite too please, will be on around 8-9ish
    PaulCox and SUBGTRACER like this.
  17. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    46's for div 1 :p
    PaulCox likes this.
  18. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    will do !
  19. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    [​IMG]
    ROUND 4 : LE MANS BUGATTI CIRCUIT - 25 LAPS - 1/7/18 - TWILIGHT RACE
    - Qual Time - @ 7pm - (1 weather slot - Med Cloud)
    - Race Time - @ 8pm - Light cloud / Heavy cloud / Light cloud / Clear
    - Time progression - x2
    - Compulsory pit stop - YES
    - Fuel : OFF
    - TYRE WEAR : Accelerated
    - Weather progression : Sync to race

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 EDST. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.

QUALIFYING : 8:10 EDST

RACE START TIME : 8:20 EDST

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we don't use our heads ! The brake zone is long, for the guys at the back half of the grid, PLEASE make sure you don't cannonball through the guys in front. Last season was pretty good, however we could always be better ! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first lap with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUSThave at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. Here there are plenty of places that you need to be cautious. Please note that the track limits are the striped ripple strips and not the green areas. If you constantly drive with all wheels in these ares you will receive a post race penalty. There are sections of green at the first chicane at the top of the hill, the second chicane at the end of sector 2 and the final double right. Keep two wheels on the ripple strips and you are all good. Also there are sections where you can run wide and gain advantage by getting earlier on the power. These are all the turns in the first 2 sectors, and the final double right. Stay within the track limits. Drivers will be penalised if they cut/extend the track to gain any advantage.

COMPULSORY PIT STOP : YES. Have not done full distance yet but will confirm in next few days whether a tyre change is recommended. You will need to save a Caterham strategy, with 1L of fuel, your choice to change or not to change tyres, and turn off all damage repairs. Make sure you select that strategy before you go to the track in qual, and then check it in the ready up screen before race start.

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines. The Pit entry for Le Mans is on the right just before the final double rights. You will need to be at 60KLM at the pit entry control line, any more than that you will receive a penalty, or a possible DSQ if you go in way too fast.

PIT EXIT : Drivers MUST use the full pit exit lane, which goes in a straight line past the pit speed control line and rejoins the track at the fast right before the first chicane. We will NOT be using the lane that goes all the way along the right fence to the chicane. You must remain to the right inside the exit lines and be aware of fast approaching traffic. If you are on the circuit and approaching the pit exit as someone is exiting, be sure to make some room to avoid contact. A little courtesy can avoid ruining 2 races...

Please also note that the pit lane will be CLOSED for qualifying. If you must return to the pits, do so via the pause menu.

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the race without incident. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be myself, Garyw61 and Autech91. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM. No protests at all so far despite some heated discussion in the forums, which leads me to the next point...

DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
    SUBGTRACER likes this.
  20. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Nice testing session last night Ads , was good fun !
    Ad2mny and Anthonyb like this.