Division 2 - Season 3

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    If it was in the last sector, just before the right, left chicane where you were coming back on track after runing wide to the left hand side, it was me. But if that was you, i did not mention it during qually or after, as i could see you had lost control, certainly not intentional and put it down to "thats racing":) No hard feelings.
    SUBGTRACER and George like this.
  2. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    [​IMG]

Race 1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Race 2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DSC: Stozza and ToniLuzar. Not sure of order sorry. Stupid game doesn't tell you anymore.
  3. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Stozza was first to go.
    SUBGTRACER, Anthonyb and garyw61 like this.
  4. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Nice work Kart :)
    garyw61 and Kart-No-1 like this.
  5. fatmix68

fatmix68 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Fatmix_GTR
    Sorry about the talking on my behalf while everyone was qualifying I have a busy household so I'm usually pretty diligent with turning mic off but not this time, so sorry if I ruined sombodies qualifying won't happen again.
    garyw61, Anthonyb and SUBGTRACER like this.
  6. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Didn't notice you talking mate.
    garyw61 likes this.
  7. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Me neither :) ...... didn't hear you talk once , ever !
    Anthonyb likes this.
  8. fatmix68

PSN ID
    Fatmix_GTR
    I just noticed that my mic was on towards end of of qualifying and it dawn on me that I was chatting to the wife and yelling at kids so I was bit embarrassed but if nobody heard me that's good.everyboby procede as normal.
    Anthonyb and SUBGTRACER like this.
  9. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Shut the :):):):) up kids , :):):):)ing bla bla , :):):):) you too misses , put the dishes away :):):):) bla bla :) LOL!
    I wasn't there :)
    PaulCox, Anthonyb and fatmix68 like this.
  10. fatmix68

PSN ID
    Fatmix_GTR
    You know my household to well
    PaulCox, Anthonyb and SUBGTRACER like this.
  11. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    hahahhaha !
  12. Anthonyb

Tough race.
    Qualified in 3rd for first race which I was very happy with with the quality of the the drivers around me.
    Started reasonably well with @Ant_427 beside me. Ant had the the inside run into turn and got a run on me so I settled into 4th with @Jim_aka_The_Man hot on my tail, trying to put pressure on Ant and Jim doing the same to me I ran wide on about lap 6 letting Jim past so I locked onto the back of him only to make a couple of small mistakes letting him get away. Jim had got onto the back of Ant and there battle let me catch up.
    Ant made a small mistake letting Jim past and I tried to follow but couldn't get it done. Great race by @Kart-No-1 and @ToniLuzar58 too fast gents.
    Race 2 was busy and a bit of a blur I made a lot of small mistakes and took Ant out on the way down the hill so redressed and lost a few spots. Finished in 5th for both races.
    Well done to the podiums in both races and big well done to @natmanscoop on your race 2 wun and holding off the fast flying kart.
    Catch you on track
    Ant
  13. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Since when has Kart no1 been called the fast flying Kart? I've only known him as No.4, Kart no one, kart no.2, and I won't even mention what his wife calls him!
    Seriously tho, we should give a big congrats to his wife for running this season for him, she is doing really well
  14. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    [​IMG]
    ROUND 4 : LE MANS BUGATTI CIRCUIT - 25 LAPS - 1/7/18 - TWILIGHT RACE
    - Qual Time - @ 7pm - (1 weather slot - Med Cloud)
    - Race Time - @ 8pm - Light cloud / Heavy cloud / Light cloud / Clear
    - Time progression - x2
    - Compulsory pit stop - YES
    - Fuel : OFF
    - TYRE WEAR : Accelerated
    - Weather progression : Sync to race

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 EDST. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.

QUALIFYING : 8:10 EDST

RACE START TIME : 8:20 EDST

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we don't use our heads ! The brake zone is long, for the guys at the back half of the grid, PLEASE make sure you don't cannonball through the guys in front. Last season was pretty good, however we could always be better ! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first lap with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUSThave at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. Here there are plenty of places that you need to be cautious. Please note that the track limits are the striped ripple strips and not the green areas. If you constantly drive with all wheels in these ares you will receive a post race penalty. There are sections of green at the first chicane at the top of the hill, the second chicane at the end of sector 2 and the final double right. Keep two wheels on the ripple strips and you are all good. Also there are sections where you can run wide and gain advantage by getting earlier on the power. These are all the turns in the first 2 sectors, and the final double right. Stay within the track limits. Drivers will be penalised if they cut/extend the track to gain any advantage.

COMPULSORY PIT STOP : YES. Have not done full distance yet but will confirm in next few days whether a tyre change is recommended. You will need to save a Caterham strategy, with 1L of fuel, your choice to change or not to change tyres, and turn off all damage repairs. Make sure you select that strategy before you go to the track in qual, and then check it in the ready up screen before race start.

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines. The Pit entry for Le Mans is on the right just before the final double rights. You will need to be at 60KLM at the pit entry control line, any more than that you will receive a penalty, or a possible DSQ if you go in way too fast.

PIT EXIT : Drivers MUST use the full pit exit lane, which goes in a straight line past the pit speed control line and rejoins the track at the fast right before the first chicane. We will NOT be using the lane that goes all the way along the right fence to the chicane. You must remain to the right inside the exit lines and be aware of fast approaching traffic. If you are on the circuit and approaching the pit exit as someone is exiting, be sure to make some room to avoid contact. A little courtesy can avoid ruining 2 races...

Please also note that the pit lane will be CLOSED for qualifying. If you must return to the pits, do so via the pause menu.

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the race without incident. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be myself, Garyw61 and Autech91. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM. No protests at all so far despite some heated discussion in the forums, which leads me to the next point...

DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
  15. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Let me know if something doesn't add up.
  16. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

I probably won't make it tomorrow night, got the folks in town & going out for dinner Sunday night.
    So good to finally stitch together a decent race last week at Sonoma, even if it was off the Reverse Grid !
    emmo46 and Anthonyb like this.
  17. Anthonyb

If you think you might get back in time let us know I'm sure we can wait a few minutes if we know your coming. Great effort last week
  18. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    Does anyone know if.we are going to need to get tyres at the pit stop this week?
  19. Anthonyb

You should be able to do the full distance on one set depending on how hard you are on tyres. You definitely need to have headlights allocated to a button so you can turn them on.
  20. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    No need to change tyres again this week guys. Once you get to about 15 laps though the grip starts to fade as the temp drops, so be especially careful on the ripple strips that weren’t a problem before. Good luck and enjoy the twilight round.
    garyw61 likes this.