Season IV - F1 2017 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Apr 20, 2018.

1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Yeah mate
    Motors560 likes this.
  2. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    DRIVERS BRIEFING R4 - Canadian Grand Prix - 35 Laps
    Previous Winner: Keeden
    Please read the following carefully and 'like' it when you have read and understood it.
    [​IMG]
    RETRO ROUND RULES:
    1995 Ferrari 412T2
    One Mandatory Pitstop
    You must slow to below 80km/h, despite pit assist being turned on.

TRACK LIMITS: As per our rules and regs drivers must keep 2 wheels on the ripple strips or white lines at all times. We all make a mistake or 2, but if you are caught "continually and obviously" running outside the track limits to gain advantage you will be penalized by the stewards group.

CONTACT: CONTACT IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL TIMES. If you make contact with the car in front and gain an advantage, you MUST REDRESS and give the place back. Failure to do so could result in a penalty from the stewards group.

SWERVING: You are NOT permitted to swerve from side to side on the straights. Drivers may only change direction ONCE on corner entry.

PRE-RACE: You must wait until a call to ready in the PS4 chat. This will be approximately 45 seconds after the F1 intro sequence, more than enough time to setup a race strategy. DO NOT hit X until the ready call is sent.

FORMATION LAP: This season will see the introduction of the formation lap to set the clutch bitepoint and to warm up tyres. Please avoid overtaking other cars and leave space.

TURN 1 LAP 1: You can't win the race at turn 1, but you can certainly lose it. Take care into the first corner and leave plentiful space for other drivers, as this is the most risky part of the race.

PIT LINES: Use the pit lane lines as indicated. Do not charge into the pit lane as you risk damaging your ego and disrupting the race. Commit early to avoid potentially causing a serious accident. Stay within the lines, you may not cut the exit line AT ALL, otherwise you will receive a warning.

PIT STOPS: This season will introduce realistic pit stops. You must slow down to the indicated speed limit otherwise you will earn a stop and go penalty. You must also pull away from the pits using the clutch, and deactivate the pit limiter on the pit exit line.

BLUE FLAGS: Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. You should be aware of the leaders coming up on you, and move out of the way as soon as possible. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the fight with those in your class. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty.

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS: You are to PM myself, @Viperzed & @Hatfield should you want to raise a protest. The main Stewards group thread will have all the necessary info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works.
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

GROUP CHAT: The chat will be used to convey vital information between sessions. Please do not spam the chat during a qualifying or race session unless it is to warn drivers regarding lag.

QUITTING: This is a huge problem in this game, remember in this series, a safety car will bring you back into the fight. As usual, if you need to leave, make sure you retire the car before leaving the lobby. It is also asked that you do not chuck a hissy fit and take out the brake markers. Rage quitting has become far too frequent and is heavily affecting the race results. In all ROOZ races you must aim to finish the race and/or not cause problems for those still racing. Please do not exit the race unless you absolutely need to.

RECORD YOUR RACE!: Please remember to record your footage via pre recording it or saving it after the race. If you want to protest anything, we can only act on the info we have in front of us, failure to do so will not enable us to view things from your game perspeective, and with some of the issues we have seen, this could have a massive influence on how the stewards group will view and rule on an incident.
    nigegunz, razor4797, Hatfield and 2 others like this.
  3. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    For those who’ve never driven this iconic sounding car, get your spine tingling!

Russell and PaulCox like this.
  4. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Havnt driven car. Assuming no pit button. Honesty policy being applied
  5. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Yeah. The pit limiter is glitched here leading to unfair penalties (like last season).
    razor4797, PaulCox and Knuckles like this.
  6. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    I love this car, despite it being one of the more unsuccessful Ferrari's.
    Should be good fun
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  7. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    Sorry @JonoStan96 I need to pull out of Thursday f1, I can't commit the time to be quick in this game at the moment. The prospect of being in the hunt for a div 2 title means I'm throwing everything at GTS.
  8. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Nobody will catch you in div 2. Congratulations. Cya tonight in canada
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  9. CAB77

CAB77 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    CAB-77_
    Says the guy who wants to catch you lol.
    xlxy90 and JonoStan96 like this.
  10. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

I miss 2 rounds.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  11. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    You can join @RHINO11 in the outcast club for Lame-O’s
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  12. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    Savage.
  13. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I'm not sure if i can make it tonight. @razor4797 may need to host
  14. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    :):):):) this game
    JonoStan96 and Kieran_B33 like this.
  15. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    I hit it 3 times in my second stint, You'd think codemasters would sort this $hit out ruined my race. Funniest part was seeing @nigegunz upside down after hitting it :roflmao:.
    seth123 likes this.
  16. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    This glitch has been in since 2013 at the absolute latest, a fuggin joke.
    seth123 likes this.
  17. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Wall of champions?
    Nah wall of Codemasters devs are farkiiinnn sheeeeiittt :D:roflmao:
    Kieran_B33 and Motors560 like this.
  18. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    I'd call it "The Wall Of Champions Deathtrap" If you take the normal racing line your dead :D
    seth123 likes this.
  19. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Ha ha ha dis gaem haz de big aidz
    seth123 likes this.
  20. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

im uploading a vid now. i was onboard with seth when he got fukked over, motors too.... codemasters suck for not having sorted this :):):):) out & i wont be buying the next edition. i bought the current one to do the rooz series but the online glitches are just terrible & really do ruin it. Canada is my fav track & i could stay with the leaders tonight so ho hum there it is
    slow upload so it'll be here tomoro guys
    there was some great racing tonight, great to see razor on the top step once more!
    razor4797 and Kieran_B33 like this.