Season IV - F1 2017 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Apr 20, 2018.

1. El Majacko

El Majacko Rookie

The barrier was right on the racing line for me. Must have been in different positions for different drivers as I watched some people go straight through it.
  2. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Good fun. Good speed. Rubbish first few laps. Didnt see this barrier all race
  3. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    The barrier from lap 2 would be perfectly fine once I got within 2 meters it would extend out and take me to destination fukt
  4. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Werri UnGuddD
    This wouldn’t happen in an Egas VVagon
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  5. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Yeah they need to fix some brokens before they spend 12 months making novelty classic cars,

They still don’t know their market for this game that’s the issue I doubt they even have people on their payroll scouting the internet to see how their games used, just pumping out licensed games and calling it a day blindly
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  6. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    But it’s #esportsready according to Codies and those dickhead shill youtubers :roflmao::p:roflmao:
    El Majacko and Kieran_B33 like this.
  7. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

unfortunately the upload didnt make the crucial jump to hyperspace after taking for ages...... at times i just run out of patience completely when this so called advanced technology wastes sooo much of our lives
    take my word for it, the action last night all thru the grid was some of the best racing ive seen, made even better by the delightful screaming of a fezza v12
    seth123 and JonoStan96 like this.
  8. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    This is what happens when you let TiametdikDurk test stuff
    El Majacko likes this.
  9. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    It’s cause there’s no tyre wear and no preserving anything
    Can throw battles as you please best way to do it
    nigegunz likes this.
  10. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I got stuck early behind someone who was stuck behind someone else lagging so I pit on lap 3 and used the clean air to make the overtakes and tyres went until the end.
  11. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    That’s gods plan
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  13. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Soooo. What kinda retro fun night we running this thursday coming
    nigegunz and razor4797 like this.
  14. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    Thursday’s race was good fun, these retro rounds have the potential to really mix it up, and I like that.
    Much better to drive the 95’ Ferrari over the modern cars, no snap oversteer or unpredictable understeer mid corner, just a joy to drive, and that sound will never get old :inlove:

I got a bit lucky off the grid, kart jump starting almost made me jump start, but it allowed me to perfectly launch at the lights and overtake Jono into turn 1. With kart having to serve a penalty, I was leading the race but Jono was hounding me and pretty much licking my arse in sector 2, but once elmajacko caught him and they began fighting it gave me some breathing room and I was able to make a gap which I held for the rest of the race.

Nice to be back on the top step of the podium, feels like it’s been a while
    See you next week lads :)
    Hatfield and JonoStan96 like this.
  15. JonoStan96

PSN ID

A solid race, a huge congrats to Jason for dominating for his first win of the season.

I didn’t get off the line well and lost the place into turn 1, and with DRS to rely on, passing was made all the more difficult.

After a solid battle with Jacko my pace after the pit stop dropped off inexplicably, my only theory being that rich fuel mix was extremely powerful in this car. Needless to say I needed to get elbow out to keep Jacko behind, but a desperate last lap dive let him through, thankfully penalties let me keep 2nd place. I was actually surprised at how spread out the field was after how close qualifying was.

I thoroughly enjoyed the battle, it’s been a long time since I’ve been able to enjoy a battle like that.
    It’s a shame the season has been ruined by so many bye weeks, it really ruins the flow of a 7 round championship.
    Hope to see you all in 2 weeks for the enduro at Silverstone.
    razor4797 likes this.
  16. Kartdude45

Kartdude45 Rookie

My Jump Start really assisted that. :p
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  17. El Majacko

El Majacko Rookie

Careful what you say. That was anything but desperate. 'Desperate' better describes your 'elbows' which pushed me off once of twice.
  18. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Ok, provide some footage of me forcing you off the track other than you being the outside of the final chicane then I’ll eat my words. Seeings I kept you behind for about 30 laps and ultimately only passed me after forcing contact into turn 6, what other describing word would you use?
    razor4797 and seth123 like this.
  19. El Majacko

El Majacko Rookie

I will provide footage in my own time. You may need a memory refresher anyway, and perhaps razor and seth should consider fact checking before they back you with likes as well. You did not keep me behind for 30 laps. I overtook you after you made an error, and you only re-overtook me, because for the majority of the race my exit from the final chicane was tighter than yours due to the glitched barrier. After being given no room on the outside by you, and understanding that is how you race, I timed a move on the last lap, where I could see you had a weakness, and shut the door on the exit just as you did. As the car in front, I then was pitched into a drift as you got into my rear right instead of avoiding contact like I had done earlier by going off track. What word describing would I use? Perhaps well-timed, patient, or calculated.
  20. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Don’t draw me into this newbie

Prove jono wrong for all I care I’ll just mock him for the next week then
    Kieran_B33 and JonoStan96 like this.