Division 1 - Season 3

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 20, 2018.

1. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Who's getting on tonight , need to be filled in on last weeks goings on .
    BE THERE !
  2. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

The only screenshot I have of the race 1 results has you finishing about 4 seconds ahead of Coojak. If someone has one that shows a different result I'm happy to change it.
  3. its-benny-racer

The main unknown I have, with Rhino and Coojak both having 13 points between the 2 races, I went by who had the fastest single race time, but I'm not sure if that logic is correct?
  4. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    I would go with who beat who in the main race but I would be wrong too
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    highest finisher in race 1
  6. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Sorry guys won't be there tonight
    SUBGTRACER likes this.
  7. POPPINFRESH1234

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    RIP
    SUBGTRACER likes this.
  8. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    No need to change tyres again this week guys. Once you get to about 15 laps though the grip starts to fade as the temp drops, so be especially careful on the ripple strips that weren’t a problem before. Good luck and enjoy the twilight round.
    SUBGTRACER and Spidey_11 like this.
  9. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Nice turn out last night guys , well done !
    Well done slambo and Poppin way too quick again :p , good work guys .
    Sorry Benny if that was me involved in the incident , not intentional and I cant look at the replay as my replays were full :( . As usual ......
    In regards to the incident , I'm not sure if its me or not but as I said last night if its the incident I'm thinking of I had a car squeezing me on the right , you on the the left and me in the middle running out room pretty dam quickly until there was no room for 3 cars to get around the corner. I was bumped from the car from the right and then I'm assuming I give you a bump ...

ANyways have a look and let me know what you come up with ....I'm actually keen to have a look myself .

Slambo and poppin well done boys , looked like you guys had a good run up the front , I just couldn't get to you guys after my terrible start after getting a nudge on the first or second corner and slowly dropping back through the field as everyone else had momentum and mine was knocked out of me :) .... Somehow fought back through the field , I could clearly see I was gaining @ points of the raced but never enough to make up all of the ground required to compete .
    Fun race well done guys ... Next race is a little wet ! :)

Mined you I had had a fair few to drinks so maybe what I was seeing was through my beer goggles !
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  10. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Yea was a tough race with popin, I got jumped off the line, and had to fight back to get to the lead, once I was in front lap 2or 3 I think, I could not shake popin gap stayed less than a second the whole race, eventually he pitted at lap 20 I think I stayed out a few more laps, when I pitted I was soooo conservative coming into pit lane trying not to muck up like I did in qauly, gave popin the jump on me and that was that, well done popin, and still up there as usual subgt, if it wasn’t for ya start mishap I’m sure it would’ve been a 3 way battle till the end,,
  11. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Just wondering what the rain settings will be next week , after that run last night I'm debating on weather I turn up , car is all most uncontrollable down the bendy straight.
  12. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Yeah that first wet race was nuts, but we tried again after that and it was just normal wet, so think that was just a glitch,
    Hopefully
  13. POPPINFRESH1234

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    I had the same problem when I tested it myself
  14. POPPINFRESH1234

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Ps how many laps is the next one?
  15. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Yeah it was pretty weird , the road looked like it had lines on it ..... Strange effect , very difficult :)
  16. POPPINFRESH1234

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Just tested a full race, its gonna get chaotic
    SUBGTRACER likes this.
  17. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Will make passing even more treacherous . Congrats on the win poppin , good pace well deserved bud .
  18. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

I did some testing late last night too and found it impossible to keep the car straight. Had the lines all across the road. If it is like that it will be chaos. Congrats on the win poppin
    SUBGTRACER likes this.
  19. POPPINFRESH1234

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Thanks, had a good race with Slambo. Had a few attempts at passing but couldn’t get it done. Bit unfortunate for him to throw it away via a slow pit entry
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    Anthonyb and Slambobagan like this.
  20. its-benny-racer

I'll race in any conditions. It was tricky in that 1st 5 lap race last night, but it was possible to adapt.
    SUBGTRACER likes this.