Season IV - F1 2017 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Apr 20, 2018.

1. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Got my facts mate, go on prove us wrong then
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    If you’re seriously annoyed about lap 31 and me taking a normal line being on the inside of the final chicane then I don’t know what to suggest, as my footage is choc full of instances where you hit me and overshooting corners while I take avoiding action. Not things I’d associate with being patient or calculated.

If you were that troubled by it, maybe you should have put in a complaint to the stewards within a day after the race rather than making a song and dance routine 3 days later.
    seth123 likes this.
  3. El Majacko

El Majacko Rookie

My status as having just joined this site shouldn't affect anything you do or say. I'm certainly not new to league racing, and if you'd like, I would be more than happy to share my history with you. Aside from that, I did not draw you into this. You did yourself by supporting the claim of someone you've known longer.

Jono. I have no intention of investigating you, we are supposed to be team-mates after all (GRT). I wouldn't have even mentioned our (minor) points of contact from the previous race, if you hadn't characterised my driving in a negative light without asking to see my POV first. From my perspective you seem like just another driver who assumes the worst, not pausing to consider lag may have influenced any perceived wrongdoing. I'd have thought a however-many-time champion you are would have the experience to think before portraying others in a negative light, especially after just one week earlier, you and I had explosive lag in Mexico. Maybe I should be giving you credit for so easily politicking your associates into siding with you against a potential championship threat, but I'm not going to make any assumptions.
    Hatfield likes this.
  4. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Yep, noob antics I couldn’t care if you raced as Kim Jong Uns personal assistant for a racing series against aliens

On this site you are already calling people out before you know them? That’s how jono talks yet you’re already picking a bone with it? Yet you don’t know a lot of what’s going on. Often when people are new to things they sit back and watch what goes on.

this series at one point we were all a really close bunch of people with Our own little event and we all spoke a little rough towards one another you tend to get familiar with people when you do 40 odd races in 12 months. ( no one cared ) the people here are great.

He called it a desperate attempt and was it? Yes it was, he says the same crap about me every week after our racing but do I take offence obviously not because I’m not new around here every month we get our flock of newbies try and reinvent the wheel here take offence to this complain about that then they never return. If you are going to be here long term not everyone is out to get you
    We’re all actually nice people, just with like next to no tolerance for bull crap.

This is rooz,
    That is all.

Hope to see you around man :thumbsup:
    Toranafan-02 likes this.
  5. El Majacko

El Majacko Rookie

Calling me a noob is about as ignorant as you can be. I understand banter becomes more acceptable the more integrated into a group you become. Sledging 'newbies' is needless and immature though, unless you want to turn them off staying. Works the opposite way for me, just means I'll be more amused when I win. If you have no tolerance for bull crap, then maybe question Jono first.
    Hatfield likes this.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    The championship heats up! off the track...
    Viperzed and El Majacko like this.
  7. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    SIR_Tyson_02 PS4. deadman024 PS3.
    *grabs popcorn*
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    enough guys.
    Jono called a move desperate
    jacko reckons it wasn't
    seth weighed in because he can't hold his own tongue
    idiots said idiotic things and I deleted their posts
    take your 1 week break and come back pumped for the final 3 rounds
    stucar17, Viperzed and Kieran_B33 like this.
  9. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    And Jason laughs in the distance holding the winners trophy ;)
    Viperzed, JonoStan96 and Kieran_B33 like this.
  10. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    #DesperateGate
    @Hatfield hold my tongue? Sorry what is this website protect the instigator.com.au?
  11. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    The only ignorance is you bringing your arrogant ways to a site like this...
    Seriously dude what don’t you get? You’ve caused a blow up cause you don’t like jono speaking to you?

Hey @stucar17 tske control of this would ya
  12. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    No way mate, at no point did I characterise your driving in a negative light, it was only until you somehow took offence to me claiming an early 90’e BTCC style divebomb as desperate, did I feel the need to point out other misdemeanors. Look at the facts, I kept you behind for a grand total of 27 laps, that is not including laps where you passed me, pit stop phase and the final lap. If I was stuck on someone’s gearbox for that long, it’s only natural to get frustrated. Even the very best get frustrated, 2 years ago I kept Warrior behind for over 20 straight laps in the 908 and even he went for the dive on the last lap. I probably would have done the same thing, with nothing to lose and time running out, something’s got to give.

My point is, read my initial post again, it’s full of praise for the battle and how intense it was, I loved how close it was and how one error could lead to a change of position.
    And as for a driver who assumes the worst, isn’t that exactly what you did after picking apart one word from my review? If anything this was just a massive overreaction and like so often on here recently, I just want to leave it behind and move on.
    razor4797 and Kieran_B33 like this.
  13. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

a day late & a dollar short, it did upload

JonoStan96 likes this.
  14. El Majacko

El Majacko Rookie

While Jono, the main person I should be conversing with in this debate, has conducted himself respectfully in this thread, you seth have been nothing but nonconstructive and rude. I have said nothing arrogant since joining the site. In fact the guy you're sucking up to so much has just about the biggest ego-trip of a signature possible (Jono and his 30 titles), which by the way I have no issue with. If I were arrogant, I would have made a big song and dance about the fact those stats are only about half as good as my history.

There is nothing about this situation I don't understand, other than why you are so persistent at sticking your nose where it isn't concerned. Simple facts are:
    -Jono (likely a respected driver in these parts) labels my driving desperate.
    -Given his stature, people like seth are likely to believe it.
    -Ironically, it is I who take no bull crap and simply disagree.
    -A blow-up is actually caused by seth who takes the matter on a massive tangent while Jono at least makes an attempt (however stubborn) to discuss it.
    -Lag has occurred between Jono and I before.
    -Not a single person has seen my POV yet.
    -Therefore no single person can characterise anything I did as a desperate divebomb (which it clearly wasn't).
  15. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    [​IMG]
  16. Kartdude45

Kartdude45 Rookie

*Fight!* *Fight!* *Fight!* *Fight!* *Fight!* *Fight!*
    Toranafan-02 likes this.
  17. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    wow read everything over last 3 days and couldn't find anything wrong with any comments before it went off rails.....few teaspoons of cement are needed here to harden ppl the :):):):) up :)
    razor4797 likes this.
  18. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    At the end of the day @El Majacko its been a number of days we still haven't seen a pov... generally if i or anyone was accused and knew they did no wrong they would get footage asap but its been almost 4 days and still no footage from you...
    Also i do not like the call out for an 'ego trip' from jono listing all his stats in his signature funny coming from someone who has listed all his league titles on his YouTube page.... Not saying its bad or you shouldn't gloat i actually like seeing everyones stats but dont call out others for doing the same and saying its an ego thing
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    why can't we all just get along as the simpsons quoting bunch we are?
    Thank you. Come again.
    Kieran_B33 and Toranafan-02 like this.
  20. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    SIR_Tyson_02 PS4. deadman024 PS3.
    You don't make friends with salad
    Kartdude45 and Kieran_B33 like this.