GT-Sport [Completed] ROOZ Take it to the Street: Under Pressure

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Hatfield, Nov 27, 2017.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Sounds good to me, :thumbsup:
  2. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Ive been fortunate to win at some point in all the cars. My tyre penalty still applies no matter what car im in. My lead is pretty good and you wont let me have a slower car. This makes no sense. Give emmo the xbow i dont want it. Give jo blo the fezza i dont want it either. There to fast
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    FYI @Knuckles I am not trying to make things hard for you, just fairer for everyone.

I just affects you more because you have 10 more wins than anyone else. But also, you basically just got all your wins in N800-1000 for free since you don't have to worry about those compound drops now
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ok @Knuckles x-bow goes to @emmo46
    In its place, knuckles is taking the
    Honda NSX 2017

If someone is interested in taking the La Ferrari from him, please post here.
  5. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Well you should be, put me in slower cars. I really dont want them. It would be fairer to others.
  6. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    If everyone agrees maybe we should let knucks drop the Fezza as a once off so we can get on with it. As he says he is happy to run his new choice with the current class tyre penalties.
  7. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Free to a good home, or crap one
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ok in this specific case I will drop the la ferrari since you have also won in that nissan GTR

@Knuckles La Ferrari is now free.
    He will take the
    Nissan GT-R PREMIUM EDITION 2017
    Knuckles likes this.
  9. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

10. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I suggest it should only be an option for Knucks because he has won in more than 4 cars and therefore he should be able to pick from any of them.
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    yes this was a once off allowance. But his swaps are now zero
  12. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Lucky is out of internet range or something. He would like nsx 458 mx5
  13. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

See this is what i dont understand. Now i have no swaps. After YOU picked MY garage. Shouldnt i get to pick all my cars. Fair enough you locked in others winning cars but ive won in all of mine and your picking which 4 i can have. May as well make it bloody one make. The best thing about titts is you get to pick your garage. WTF
  14. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

All of stigs cars have neen locked in by a third party. And he now cant compete in all the categories.
    System is flawed a bit still
  15. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    I’m happy to go with Hatfield’s scheme. Knuckles just sounds like he is whining at this point. :p
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I thought about this. We will see what happens if someone can't make a class.
    Although which class can't @TheStig13 now reach?
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    you picked them when you raced with them and won
  18. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

N1. 4c doesn't make it
  19. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

How many cars of your garage did you get locked in. Bet it was one you wanted. All 4 of mine were picked for me. Sounds more like im being penalised for having a good run. Sounds like rooz
  20. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

True. But you picked which ones i can use now. How is that fair. I dont see how it effects anyone but me. I still have penalties for tyres why does it matter what car i pick
    Hatfield likes this.