Season IV - F1 2017 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Apr 20, 2018.

1. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    @xlxy90
    hi I’m TRL keedy and I’m kinda a big deal
    KeedenMcdonald and JonoStan96 like this.
  2. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    Hahaha
  3. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Im not taking the piss like the rest of em :)....do u race with Limitless because at the moment i use his setups most of the time. Are urs similer?
  4. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    A time trial set up won’t get you anywhere in a real race
  5. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    he has both time trial and race setups and what he doesnt TRL martian or the flying fin will
  6. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    No mate
    PaulCox likes this.
  7. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    expect to see u on live on tv at dubai for the esports finals :)
  8. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    @KeedenMcdonald is too much of a big deal to compete in e-sports
    @seth123
    PaulCox and seth123 like this.
  9. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Ah good then, I made the mistake a few times running TT tunes so aggressive on tyres and terrible balance with fuel
    PaulCox likes this.
  10. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    i see u set a great time of low 1.45 without a setup....will u be running one tonite or sticking to the default since ur flying anyway
  11. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    DRIVERS BRIEFING Final Round - Belgian Grand Prix - 22 Laps
    Previous Winner: Keeden
    Please read the following carefully and 'like' it when you have read and understood it.
    [​IMG]

TRACK LIMITS: As per our rules and regs drivers must keep 2 wheels on the ripple strips or white lines at all times. We all make a mistake or 2, but if you are caught "continually and obviously" running outside the track limits to gain advantage you will be penalized by the stewards group.

CONTACT: CONTACT IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL TIMES. If you make contact with the car in front and gain an advantage, you MUST REDRESS and give the place back. Failure to do so could result in a penalty from the stewards group.

SWERVING: You are NOT permitted to swerve from side to side on the straights. Drivers may only change direction ONCE on corner entry.

PRE-RACE: You must wait until a call to ready in the PS4 chat. This will be approximately 45 seconds after the F1 intro sequence, more than enough time to setup a race strategy. DO NOT hit X until the ready call is sent.

FORMATION LAP: This season will see the introduction of the formation lap to set the clutch bitepoint and to warm up tyres. Please avoid overtaking other cars and leave space.

TURN 1 LAP 1: You can't win the race at turn 1, but you can certainly lose it. Take care into the first corner and leave plentiful space for other drivers, as this is the most risky part of the race.

PIT LINES: Use the pit lane lines as indicated. Do not charge into the pit lane as you risk damaging your ego and disrupting the race. Commit early to avoid potentially causing a serious accident. Stay within the lines, you may not cut the exit line AT ALL, otherwise you will receive a warning.

PIT STOPS: This season will introduce realistic pit stops. You must slow down to the indicated speed limit otherwise you will earn a stop and go penalty. You must also pull away from the pits using the clutch, and deactivate the pit limiter on the pit exit line.

BLUE FLAGS: Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. You should be aware of the leaders coming up on you, and move out of the way as soon as possible. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the fight with those in your class. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty.

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS: You are to PM myself, @Viperzed & @Hatfield should you want to raise a protest. The main Stewards group thread will have all the necessary info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works.
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

GROUP CHAT: The chat will be used to convey vital information between sessions. Please do not spam the chat during a qualifying or race session unless it is to warn drivers regarding lag.

QUITTING: This is a huge problem in this game, remember in this series, a safety car will bring you back into the fight. As usual, if you need to leave, make sure you retire the car before leaving the lobby. It is also asked that you do not chuck a hissy fit and take out the brake markers. Rage quitting has become far too frequent and is heavily affecting the race results. In all ROOZ races you must aim to finish the race and/or not cause problems for those still racing. Please do not exit the race unless you absolutely need to.

RECORD YOUR RACE!: Please remember to record your footage via pre recording it or saving it after the race. If you want to protest anything, we can only act on the info we have in front of us, failure to do so will not enable us to view things from your game perspeective, and with some of the issues we have seen, this could have a massive influence on how the stewards group will view and rule on an incident.
    El Majacko and PaulCox like this.
  12. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Was that lap time like a year ago? Not sure what I’ll do I’ve lost touch with the game badly
  13. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    About that..im trying to break the 1.47 at the moment..seems Limitless and a few other TT setups are abit loose for me going up that big hill easy to spin out...seems as of now the increased speed default setup is keeping me consistent just not fast tho...keep playing ill find something i like.
  14. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Congratulations to our new ROOZ World Champion, @El Majacko!
    [​IMG]
    emmo46, razor4797, El Majacko and 5 others like this.
  15. El Majacko

El Majacko Rookie

Round 07 - Spa

Q: 3rd
    The drying session was always going to be ready for slicks by the end. I was incredibly surprised to see less than half the grid on ultras or supers by the end of the session. My supers lap was good enough for P3. Stingray and razor not only had ultras, but timed their run a bit better for track conditions.

R: 1st
    The first lap was remarkably calm and I stayed in third. When DRS was enabled I had quite a straight line advantage on razor and took his position and went after stingray in the lead. Before I could make any attempts to overtake him, he spun at Pouhon gifting me the lead, and Jono second. Jono was on softs, as was beau in P3. Both caught me as my supers went off (I did 2 laps on them in qualifying). I was quite comfortable defending in the early stages of the battle, knowing even if Jono did get through, the title was still looking safe. Soon my tyres weren't up to the battle and his clearly superior handling setup saw him into the lead. I went side-by-side with beau through Blanchimont (props for nice driving on his part), and pitted for softs. Beau I believe pitted at an odd time strategy-wise while stingray was 2 stopping, which meant it was only going to be a battle of two for the win. Unfortunately, Jono disconnected for around a lap, crippling his chances of the race victory. Luckily for him it wouldn't have mattered if he won the race, title-wise, but it must still have been incredibly frustrating. Bad luck there. Anyway, I was able to cruise home for maximum points number 4 out of 6. Thanks for an enjoyable, and very different campaign, in particular to Hatfield for inviting me for my debut and party-chatting with me each week.

Also, there's this. It's a bit late, but I'm getting there...

16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I timed my qualifying run perfectly to get an ultras lap done in the nick of time, and was very happy with 4th.
    I forgot to take my manual shifter out of third, and for some reason this meant even though I did the manual start correctly, it stayed in neutral and I went to last off the line lol

Stayed calm and out of trouble to make up positions throughout the race and had some good battles and passes.
    Late in the race while in 3rd, @JonoStan96 was catching me and I knew I would be in for a treat as we always have good battles when he tries to pass me.
    He tried twice with contact but redressed both times, but finally got the move done as I knew he would.
    Still happy to finish 4th!
    PaulCox and El Majacko like this.
  17. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  18. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

You get a half decent race and then you contemplate going around for another season...
  19. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    That race had its ups and downs, Qualifying suck by my own mistakes lol,
    Race start hat didnt move and i went around losing a place to knuckles but got pass again later on, after a battle with razor it was time to catch the guys in 1st/2nd after i caught up i tryed making a pass on jacko then he pitted and halfway down the hill driving behind jono my wheel lost power, so I made a early pit to reset the wheel 4 laps later wheel lost power again then I spun out, had to pit to reset it again so it was just a catchup game afterwards
    JonoStan96 and El Majacko like this.
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield