GT Sport Season 4 Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    League rules and regs : http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/racing-rules-regulations.70/
    Good Racecraft guide : http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/the-good-racecraft-guide-rooz-racing-ettiquette.419/
    Protest procedure : http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/procedure-for-post-race-complaints-or-protests.193/
    How to qualify : http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-qualify-for-gt-sport-season-races.2969/

Start Date : Meet n Greet 22/7, Round 1 29/7
    Car : Toyota S-FR RACING CONCEPT 2016 (BOP off - 349 HP and 1150 Kg)
    Tuning: Prohibited
    Tyre Wear : x1
    Tyre Regs : Sports Open
    Fuel Depletion : x2
    Initial Fuel : Default
    Qualifying regs : Open
    Start Time : Qualifying 8:20 AEDT Race Start 8:30 AEDT
    Room Host : @Bluemoon
    Back Up Host : @pat65
    Room Captain/s : @pat65 @Bluemoon

Track list (event date)
    Meet and Greet: 22/7

Round 1: Alsace II - 21 laps - Morning 8:30 Sunny - 29/7
    Round 2: Maggiore East - 30 laps - Daytime 11:30 Fine Weather - 5/8
    Round 3: Bluemoon Infield B - 2x25 laps - Evening 16:00 Cloudy - 12/8 (Sprint Round)
    Round 4: Tsukuba Circuit - 44 laps - Sunset 17:20 Sunny - 19/8 (Retro Round)
    Round 5: Tokyo Expressway - East Inner Loop - 40 laps - Twilight 18:00 Sunny - 26/8 (Endurance Night Round)
    (break on 2/9 for Father's Day)
    Round 6: Willow Springs International Raceway - Big - 33 laps - Dusk 19:50 Sunny - 9/9
    Round 7: Circuit de Sainte-Croix B - 19 laps - Evening 15:10 Fine Weather - 16/9

(One drop round is available)

Room Settings:
    Room Mode: Practice/Race
    Room Name: RaceOnOz S# Div# R#
    Race Type: Race for Real
    Start Type: Grid Start with False Start Check
    Grid Order: Fastest First (Set by Host can be used in the event a restart is required)(Reverse Grid Based on Previous Race Results for reverse grid sprint race)
    Boost: Off
    Slipstream Strength: Real
    Visible Damage: Off
    Mechanical Damage: Light
    Grip Red. on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
    Race Finish Delay: 180 sec
    Ghosting During Race: Weak
    Shortcut Penalty: None
    Wall Collision Penalty: None
    Wall Collision Detection: Default
    Side Contact Penalty: Off
    Correct Vehicle Course After Wall Collision: Off
    Replace Cars When they Leave the Track: Off
    Flag Rules: Off
    Countersteering Assistance: Prohibited
    Active Stability Management (ASM): Prohibited
    Driving Line Assist: No Limit (but no cones)
    Traction Control: No Limit
    ABS: No Limit
    Auto-Drive: Prohibited

Drivers (TBC)
    1. NLR @Buster_Danis
    2. GRT @Bluemoon
    3. RZR @LennonLegend1993
    4. ICR @Hihatjoe
    5. TLR @DAMN_RIGHT_BOB
    6. PRT @spleece
    7. SAR @VARDZ
    8. GRT @Chirpin
    9. BHR @pat65
    10. PRT @Se7endan
    11. PRT @arakasi- (reserve)
    12. .
    13. .
    14. .
    15. .
    16. .
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    OP Divisions are live (TBC)
    as always let me know if you think you or someone else is misplaced
  3. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    OP Updated
  4. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  5. pat65

pat65 Professional

PSN ID
    patg65
    I will be fine to backup if Bluemoon wants to host.
  6. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Meet & Greet Briefing - 22/7
    Host: @pat65 (unless @Bluemoon puts his hand up)

So the meet and greet will be used as a way to test how our rooms are run and see who may have issues so we can try to streamline the setup for future round.
    The night will consist of short 5 lap races at the (so far) 6 season tracks.
    Please let me know if you or anyone else would be better suited in a higher/lower division
  7. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Oops. Just noticed this :).
    I’m happy to host again.
    Hatfield and pat65 like this.
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ROUND 1 : Alsace II - 21 laps - Morning 8:30 Sunny - 29/7
    [​IMG]
    As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night......If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regs please ask !

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : 8:20 AEDT
    RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEDT

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....
    SIGHT ISSUES: Ensure that you can see everyone on track. After qualifying, exit to lobby and spend 30 seconds in spectate mode, scroll through the list of drivers on track and make sure that you can see their car. If you can't see somebody (and they are confirmed as being on track), exit the lobby, re-join, and check again. It can also be done pre-qualifying to save time if there is no chance of latecomers.

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we don't use our heads ! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first phase with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. If you do make a mistake and have to run outside the limits, be aware that you are not allowed to gain any advantage.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.

TYRES : You can use any of the sports tyre compounds at any time

PIT ENTRY : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines.
    PIT EXIT : Please use the pit exit lane and be aware of cars approaching down the straight into T1. Drivers approaching also be aware, as it tightens fairly quickly.
    NOTE: Pitting is NOT compulsory

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be will be @Hatfield @JonoStan96 @Viperzed & @emmo46. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.
    DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
    Buster_Danis likes this.
  9. LennonLegend1993

LennonLegend1993 Team Driver

Hey All,
    I am yet to get in any practice, and doubt I will before Sunday. Looking like a fun first round for me :)
    Buster_Danis likes this.
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Has anyone found if a certain rim size on this car (ie +0 +1 or +2) is faster/slower than others?
  11. Buster_Danis

Buster_Danis Team Driver

Only used +2s myself, which seem fine, but i did a car livery with +2s for @Bryan_F who was using +1s before that and he asked me to change back to +1s as the car car felt "weird" apparently?
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  14. spleece

spleece Rookie

PSN ID
    spleece
    Unfortunately my plane has been delayed so I won’t land until 8:30pm
    So I won’t be racing tonight. Good luck everyone
  15. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Did a race take place here??
  16. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Yerp, @Se7endan got the win. Congrats Se7endan.

I thought one of the C's would get screen shots soon I didn't bother. Can see what I can rustle up this evening if no one else beats me to it
    Hatfield, Buster_Danis and emmo46 like this.
  17. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Looks like it was just a leisurely Sunday drive.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Se7endan pitted then quit.
    HiHatjoe got pole.

If you want the results in a table, let me know.
    Alternatively, share your spreadsheet.
    arakasi- and emmo46 like this.
  18. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    This is exactly what I need, thanx.
    Bluemoon likes this.
  19. Hihatjoe

Hihatjoe New Recruit

PSN ID
    Hihatjoe