GT Sport Season 4 Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 12, 2018.

1. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Issues such as?
    Would be good for all to know so they can be avoided?
    Do tell.
  2. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    11. Knuckles
    12. Blacko
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Knuckles 1:28.058
    Blacko 1:29.089
    emmo46 likes this.
  3. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Ever since the update ive had the fuel guage work in reverse, car has been randomly ghosting in lobby races, tittsup etc. Go to jump in a room and sends me straight back to lobby screen multiple times. The first time ive been dsc from a league race in gt sport.
    And it was 2/3 into the race where my strategy had payed off a treat with more to come. Pissed me off. Id rather be stuck on the grid or not race at all.
    Apex_64 and JonoStan96 like this.
  4. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    If your internet is decent I would recommend uninstallation and reinstall the game. Some times updates go sideways and it's the only option.
  5. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    What wheel you running?
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @KeedenMcdonald has the same thing with the fuel gauge
  7. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    Fantastic race on my end, great battles throughout.

Was debating whether to race or not, but decided to go ahead with it.
    I was expecting to be running around at the rear of the grid considering I had done zero practice up until about 8 o’clock.
    To my surprise I lined up 4th and jumped Mint into turn 1, only for him to come right back a few corners later.
    I spent the first 1/3 of the race chasing Norm and eventually got him and began to create a gap, however too many little errors in the second sector allowed him to catch up and pass me once more.

I pit a lap or 2 before he did and before Hatfield behind did as well in the hope of staying ahead of the both of them, which didn’t work at all, and Bryan joined the party on his no-stop strategy to mix things up.
    I spent a few laps trying my best to put a clean move on Bryan and got through, now Hatfield.
    We were nose to tail for roughly 5-7 laps until I finally pounced with 3 laps to go, but sadly Norm had scurried away 5 seconds up the road.

Hoping for a mistake from Norm and to cover Hatfield and Bryan chasing from behind I pushed and got within about 3.5 seconds to Norm and made a gap of 3 seconds to Hatfield to come home in 4th place.

My equal best result in Div 1 and a surprising yet intense race to kick my season off.
    Cheers
    Noremac, Hatfield and JonoStan96 like this.
  8. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

88+gig. Nope
  9. Noremac

Noremac Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Normxc
    What a difference a week can make. Again very surprised with qualifying pulled a PB 3 tenths better then anything i had managed. It was a much better race for me had some great battles but i had a plan to not let them slow me down.
    Cheers @razor4797 @MINT_GTR @Hatfield @Bryan_F
  10. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    Food poisoning and hangovers aren't a great mix. Tried to do some last minute practice and could barely string 2 corners together.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  11. Apex_64

Apex_64 Professional

PSN ID
    apex_64
    Since the previous to the last update my wheel (T300) degrees setting is random and chooses between 360/540/900/1080 with 270 (1 light flash) the only random setting not selected. This random degrees setting changes by pitting even.
    Also when I brake hard and late to trail brake on left handers, it randomly on occasions pauses my wheel. It happened 3 times in TITTS a fortnight ago.
    These would be bad for a normal person but for a button retard like myself, it is like trying to play the piano while driving.
    I feel your pain Knuckles :(
    Knuckles likes this.
  12. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

It doesnt ghost and take over/auto drive. Car just flickers and goes i invisible for a bit.
  13. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ROUND 3 : Bluemoon Infield B - 2x25 laps - Evening 16:00 Cloudy - 12/8 (Sprint Round)
    [​IMG]
    As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night......If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regs please ask !

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : 8:20 AEDT
    RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEDT

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....
    SIGHT ISSUES: Ensure that you can see everyone on track. After qualifying, exit to lobby and spend 30 seconds in spectate mode, scroll through the list of drivers on track and make sure that you can see their car. If you can't see somebody (and they are confirmed as being on track), exit the lobby, re-join, and check again. It can also be done pre-qualifying to save time if there is no chance of latecomers.

FALSE START CHECK : Please note that the start type has been changed to Grid Start with False Start Check
    Please practice this so you know what to expect. Simply, you hold the brakes on until the lights go from all lit, to none lit

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we don't use our heads ! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first phase with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. If you do make a mistake and have to run outside the limits, be aware that you are not allowed to gain any advantage.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.

TYRES : You can use any of the sports tyre compounds at any time

PIT ENTRY : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines.
    PIT EXIT : Please use the pit exit lane and be aware of cars approaching down the straight into T1.
    NOTE: Pitting is NOT compulsory

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be will be @Hatfield @JonoStan96 @Viperzed & @emmo46. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.
    DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
  14. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    #div1debut
    Tristan Jones, CAB77 and Hatfield like this.
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    inb4 excuse ;)
  16. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    StigsTC likes this.
  17. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    Won't make it tonight. Sorry all
  18. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    That was probably the most fun i've had in a long time. Really good,clean,close racing (apart from a few little bumps but nothing major) and just a great night of racing. Apologies if i bumped anyone wasn't my intention.
    Also @Hatfield after qualifying your car was ghosted and when i was driving through everyone on the apron your car turned solid. In short wasn't trying to intentionally crash into you after qualifying. Was in the middle of messaging you an apology when the countdown for the start of the race started. Just wanted to clear that up
    See you next week for retro round :thumbsup:
    razor4797 likes this.
  19. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    [​IMG]

Race 1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Race 2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hatfield likes this.
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    no worries, wasn't phased :)
    Tristan Jones and Motors560 like this.