Season 16: 'Murica!! F#*k Yeah!!!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Jul 10, 2018.

1. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Good discussion guys :). I don't have a major prob with the current points but Tez does raise a valid point. Hatfield's points table looks pretty good. I'd lean towards the lesser points in the top 3 to reduce the chance of someone bolting clear too early.
    andyo450, tezpez85, jlynn777 and 2 others like this.
  2. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

3. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Well done @andyo450 on another dominant win and @Rolz on taking full advantage of my brain fade moment to steal 2nd.

Was really hoping for a good result here as it’s a track I actually know and like. Managed the front row I was aiming for and didn’t bin it off the line, bonus! Ran 20 laps on the mediums and changed to softs, they needed some managing but found myself happier on them overal. Was all going well enough until the second last lap when I downshifted just that little bit to early and locked the rear’s in to the tight right before the back straight, managed to keep the car pointing in the right direction but lost a huge amount of speed allowing Rolz to jump through. I tried to push a little but tryres after the slide wouldn’t have any of it and I had to settle for third. Can’t help but be disappointed with that but only have myself to blame, still great racing, will try to put up a decent fight for the last round :)
    Bogor, jlynn777 and Rolz like this.
  4. Rolz

Congrats again to @andyo450! :alien::thumbsup::D

Q1 - Was always just fluffing a corner so missed out on improving, but overall happy with 3rd.
    R1 - Went hard's to start as just looking at the soft's and they would go in the red :roflmao:
    Initially was thinking possibly my early pit on lap 11 might have been a mistake as I had more back markers to content with that I had hoped... this would slow my laps down and how far behind @Godzilla when he came out of his pits was going to be an unknown...
    Thankfully for me I got some clean air and really managed to smash some great times (though not as good as Andy as my crewchief kept telling me with great pleasure it seemed :cautious:)
    Must have been about lap 22 where I came around T1 and I see @c4rLo5 come up on Godz as he exits the pits... Was hoping to make use of my tires being sweet and Godz tires being cold but had to duck in behind c4rLo5 and see when an opportunity to pass would come and not let Godz get too far forward...
    Then on the start finish straight I had an awesome run on c4rLo5 and not sure if you just left the door open but decided to take it... thank you!
    Then it was try to catch godz and put him under pressure... sadly by then his tires were up to temp and I couldn't get any close than 0.7... had a small mistake and dropped back to 1.5sec behind... then resided to being 3rd... just keep putting good laps down and ride it out... then miracle for me and epic tragedy for Godz... T7 he came unstuck with an error and I managed to get past... in for 2nd... stoked.
    Probably the hardest track for me so far of the season (last week didn't count as I didn't have the prac down to make a fair call of that one)

On wards and upwards to the last race of the season!
    Servers for next week are up!
    Please test and let me know if all ok or I'll check tonight :thumbsup:
    c4rLo5, Godzilla, Bogor and 1 other person like this.
  5. jlynn777

jlynn777 Team Driver

What can I say, seriously disappointed with myself after that race.
    Managed to get 4th in qual but knew that was down to poor attendance, although I was no where near my PB...seemed most struggled to put in a good lap. :cautious:
    Still, was happy with 4th. Decided to start on the M's and then do the last 10 or so laps on the Softs. I noticed Rolz in front was starting on the Hards so I was anticipating an interesting first lap.
    Start was good, was very cautious and was hoping to keep up with Rolz but he buggered off chasing after Godzilla. Instead I had Anon for company. I felt like I had some pace up my sleeve but couldn't put in good laps and Anon was getting closer and closer. After a couple laps I ran wide straight out of the chicane and he probably could of got me up the inside into the last corner but he backed out - probably knowing he'd get a few more chances! :roflmao:
    A lap or two later he had a nice slipstream on the back straight, got alongside, I took a defensive line into the chicane and Anon backed out of it.
    Then on lap 7 I think I was pumping myself up to concentrate and try and pull away from Anon...ran wide on entry to the last corner and went 5th gear head on into the wall. Couldn't handle the pressure. :rolleyes:
    Waited for the majority of the pack to go past then soldiered on with red front aero.
    Tried to keep to my strat but after a couple laps I realized I really needed a new front wing. So lap 10 I pitted, fixed aero, put on the Hards.
    That was that really. Down in second last with andy lapping me as soon as I came out of the pits. :cry:
    Still tried my hardest as you never know what may happen ahead but was really lucky (for me) that Krunch went off and I got past. Then Mael and Stiggy were battling up the road, I was desperately trying to catch up, then my eyes were like dinner plates when it looked like Mael may of gone off...but the gap was still too big at the end.
    Well done Andy, Rolz, and Godzilla...and Anon! :)

Last race coming up, hopefully we get more numbers :thumbsup:
  6. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Sorry guys went away over the weekend, ended up getting back too late to make the race and had very little mobile reception so seems my pre race message never posted.

Hopefully get in the rest of the season in or at least try to. :oops:
    Rolz likes this.
  7. Rolz

one more race left... get those paddles sorted :)
  8. andyo450

andyo450 Team Driver Super ROOZ

I had some trouble getting into the race server last night. Turning ptracker off solved it. Im guessing its not playing nice with another mod. Rolz and Bogor looked to have no trouble with it. If anyones getting a lockup at the end of the loading screen that might be worth trying.
  9. Rolz

Interesting you say that andy as I've sometimes had the issue as well... thinking it's a VR issue... closing and restarting content manager has normally fixed it for me, but will do a stracker restart tonight on all instances as well
  10. Rolz

11. Bogor

Bogor Team Driver

I have had no issues with PTracker/Stracker.
  12. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
  13. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I will not be making the last round guys sorry for missing entire season, will be late at work Monday and my paddles are still playing up. At least next season is looking like a h shifter car so I should be sweet unless this decides to screw me around like everything else the last few months. :mad::D
    Rolz likes this.
  14. Rolz

never mind mate... look forward to having u back in s17 :)
  15. Rolz

16. mesafto

mesafto Rookie

Hey rolz, when does next season start?
  17. Rolz

Will have to confirm with @Hatfield and @Anon666 as it lines up with the other leagues racing...
    But I'll get the usual FunRuns up and going in between.

WD on a clean sweep @andyo450! Just smashed it! :alien:
    Nice work on the podium Stiggy!
    @KoAStR please don't use my laptime as the fastest lap... I hit the last S too fast and had to take inside line to avoid wiping myself out...
    Bad luck on the PC crash @Godzilla, shame to finish the season with that type of issue.:(
    Thanks all for a top season, shame the numbers dwindled by the end, but I certainly enjoyed it!

Cya's at the FunRun or S17 :thumbsup:
    krunch, marty, Bogor and 1 other person like this.
  18. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    check the entry threads for gt sport. dates are there :)
    Rolz likes this.
  19. Mael

Mael Professional

Bogor likes this.
  20. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Yeew good going. Defo comes with a bonus point. ;) But only because you asked :roflmao:
    marty likes this.