GT-Sport [Completed] ROOZ Take it to the Street: Under Pressure

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Hatfield, Nov 27, 2017.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    but while you might be able to get 5 wins on SH in N500 in a certain car, that same car may still be on SM in N400 and with that rule, you would lose it for that class too.
    If you can use a swap to get a compound back, then you get a compound back every 50 races. So if you jump into the comforts, you use a swap to get back to SH
    If it becomes too much of an issue with certain cars being just way too quick in a certain class, we may have to ban them from that class

The thing I am weary about now is that someone may have a close race from start to finish and win by the smallest margin. Then they take a tyre hit and go straight to the back without any real racing except for the first few laps after starting on pole during reverse grid races. Or, guys winning through faster guys spinning and ending up with the same result, going to the back.

Another idea I have had is that everyone is just on the medium tyre in each class. If you win with the FL, then you drop to hards, but never below that (But your FL has to be 0.5 faster than the next driver). If anyone struggles, we can agree to bump them up to softs. However if they then win with FL on softs, back down to mediums.
    But how do we check the FL's from the lobby? If we can't, we have to rely on asking if anyone was close to the FL...

Thoughts?
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    further benefit to the last idea, could be that if you want to swap out to a car you like which is slower, that might put you in the bracket for a better compound to be competitive in a slower car
  4. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Its definitely difficult, im just gonna give kaz a quick buzz and see if he can bring back the pp so we can run titts like we use to, give us a minute
    xlxy90 and Ozglenn like this.
  5. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  6. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Did I see somewhere that we can use a swap to gain a tire step without actually swapping a car?
  7. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I think we should just go with that. I will update the OP
    emmo46 likes this.
  8. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Then nobody gets the opportunity to run certain vehicles, example 911, xbow, f40. The ones that keep winning. Thats a gay rule
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    to be honest, if people really want to reduce compound and have to make a swap, they won't swap out those cars, they will swap out one of their other ones
  10. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

It doesn't really matter, every idea that has anything to do with titts gets shut down straight away anyways.
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I am actually working on changing over to a wins per car system to reduce compounds per car instead of class... but it takes time and I AM ON HOLIDAY!!!
  12. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    :eek:, I have had 7 wins in the F40 over three classes, where does that leave me?. CH across three classes?
  13. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Yeah thats dumb
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    it isn't one win per drop... wait and see
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I think the only way that would work is if we each had more cars, the only way to do that is to allow more of each car. The number of cars competitive in each class is very limited, I tried the jaguar F for N600, it was 7 seconds slower at Catalunya than the F40. The BOP system is completely flawed in this respect.
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I know you are very clever and will come up with something, this is a very difficult thing to manage. The GT6 PP system was much better than the current BOP process.
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    If the current rule allows me to go to SS tonight in N300 by using a swap without changing a car then I will. If it turns out that I have to swap a car I will be swapping my Toyota 86 for a Subaru BRZ.
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Either way I will be starting on SS tonight.
  19. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

I think we've made a boo boo emmo, the 22b is garbage, it hurts to say it but just is too slow
    emmo46 likes this.
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Proposed TITTSUP reg changes:
    Tyre reduction will no longer be based on one win in a certain class
    Now, each car will have a 'win' column. Every 3 wins, a car reduces its compound for any class it runs in.
    N100-200 will become CH-CS
    N300-500 SH-SS
    N600-700 RH-RSS
    Once a car wins 3 times at the base tyre for a compound (eg 3 wins on CH, SH, or RH) you must retire it (it's space on the taken cars list will show 'retired') and select another car (no swap taken)

@emmo46 are you able to work out from the past data, wins per current car, per class?

Thoughts?