Bryan_F

Discussion in 'Super ROOZ Members' started by stucar17, Nov 30, 2018.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    BRYAN

@Bryan_F became a Raceonoz member on the 4th of November, 2014.

He joined mid-season 4 in the Pozzi Camaro, and was placed in division 3. He took a win at his second race, beating home a young kid by the name of @seth123

He signed up to season 5 soon after:
    Bryan said:
    After 4 races, I'm hooked. I'm in.

Now in the Rx7 TC, again in division 3, he won the first and third races and managed another podium driving for the TLR team. 2 missed rounds meant that @AOCleaner74 ran away with the championship but he still managed 2nd

Season 6 in the Lexus LFA was not as kind. Division 2, 2 podiums were marred by 4 disconnections.
    But Season 7 in the GT300 Subaru Impreza changed all that. Connection woes were sorted and Bryan won the division 2 championship under new colours of NLR. 2 wins with 3 additional podiums saw him beat home @Hatfield in a season long battle.

Season 8 was a baptism of fire in division 1 in the Peugeot 908 again with new colours at RZR. A stellar 4th overall and a single podium, he was behind the legends of @warrior2167 , @AUSnicko9 & @JonoStan96
    Season 9 with the Mercedes SLS GT3 saw another 4th in division 1 behind the same drivers bar Jono who is swapped by @B-Spec Bob . This time increased to 3 podiums.

Season 10 saw further improvement in the Ferrari 365. Equal points 2nd with Bob behind and Warrior in first. A superb Maiden division 1 win and 3 additional podiums. It was this season Bryan started with the role of Backup host
    Season 11 with the Honda HSV GT500, Bryan slipped to 5th behind @@Crunch and achieved a solitary podium. He started primary hosting duties this season.

Season 12 was another 5th with a single podium against guys like @ssman244 and @StigsTC finishing strong. This was driving the Nissan R35 TC.
    In Season 13 driving the LCC rocket, Bryan was back on the championship podium finishing 3rd with 2 podiums behind Stigs and @KeedenMcdonald . This time leaving RZR to Captain his own team at NLR. NLR narrowly missed out on the Teams Championship that season too (to ICR captained by yours truly :p)

Season 14 was the final GT6 season in multiple GT300 machines. Bryan was last in division 1 due to only being able to attend 2 races but both brought podiums.

GT Sport Season 1.
    The car selected was the Porsche 911 GT3 and qualifying put Bryan in division 2. He didn’t disappoint, with a win and 2 podiums for equal third place with @Captain_Risky_21 as @Motors560 and @Knuckles finished ahead.
    In Season 2 piloting the GT4 Ford Mustang, Bryan returned to division 1 and as the Teams Championship returned, he again captained NLR. He finished 6th with 2 podiums behind some familiar faces in Keeden, Risky, Stigstc, @TheStig13 (returning from AC) and Hat.

Season 3 in the Lexus GT500, Bryan had his best season at the top of GT Sport finishing 2nd overall with a win and a podium behind a dominant Keeden.
    Driving the Concept Toyota S-FR for Season 4 was more difficult than the last finishing 5th in division 1 with 2 podiums.

We we have just completed Season 5 in the Nissan R92CP and Bryan has 3 podiums, as he looks to take a bit of a break from hosting duties after a very, very long stint at the helm. He has also handed over the reins of NLR.

He has hosted hundreds of races both in seasons and community events, especially the TITTS series from GT6 to sport; and has raced in even more than I can recall…
    Many times I have received the messages… ‘is Bryan on yet? Where’s the room?’ and I am sure he was getting sick of me wondering how long he might be, over messenger :laugh:

Over the microphone he was always the calm voice of reason (except that one time he told me off:poop:) and has picked up the nickname in certain circles of Jim… for his love of all things associated with Jim’s mowing and other affiliates.

Bryan, you have been with us for over 4 years now. Over time you have become a valued member of this community, and taken up various roles of responsibility without fuss, so Thank you for all that. I know you are looking at the possibility of a break next season, but whatever happens, you will always know, that you are ‘SuperROOZ’

Congratulations
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2018
  2. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Congratulations Bryan, much deserved. Hat's off to Hat for the write up.
  3. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Congrats Bryan. Another fast, fair driver. Had some great battles back in the day.
    JonoStan96 and REVO_Bryan like this.
  4. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    Congratulations Bryan Gr8 Work
  5. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Wow! This announcement has come as quite a shock to me. I feel deeply honored for being bestowed with the title of “Super ROOZ”. It speaks volumes about this community that the little things people do behind the scenes every week are not taken for granted. A huge thank you to everyone here that make RaceOnOz such a fun, diverse, and rewarding community, silly banter and all.

I still remember my first season like it was yesterday (this is coming from a very forgetful person!). Obviously over the four years here, I’ve had the my fair share of rivalries; names that come to mind are (in no particular order): @AOCleaner74, @seth123, @skywalker, @B-Spec Bob, @Russell, @Knuckles, @stucar17. But the name that has stood out for me, for the sheer length of our rivalry, has to be @Hatfield. He is simply my benchmark. I consider my season a success if I beat him. So it is very fitting that he has written a little piece about me. Thank you, Hat. And thank you, ROOZ.
    Russell, KoAStR, Peter Wise and 14 others like this.
  6. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Congrats Bryan
    REVO_Bryan and JonoStan96 like this.
  7. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Congrats mate!
    REVO_Bryan likes this.
  8. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    Congrats Super Woozer!
  9. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Also the reigning INDY 500 Champion .
    Congrats Bryan, well earned.:)
  10. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Congrats!
  11. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Congrats Jim!
  12. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Cool write up, Well Done @Bryan_F
    Was the race win at Indy speedway? That was a great race
    REVO_Bryan, arakasi- and JonoStan96 like this.
  13. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    No YOU shut up :inlove:
    I will endeavor to beat you at any and all opportunities
  14. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Well done Bryan, you deserve it mate:thumbsup:
    seth123, REVO_Bryan and JonoStan96 like this.
  15. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Yeah man. That Camaro was a boat!
    seth123 likes this.
  16. Apex_64

Apex_64 Professional

PSN ID
    apex_64
    Host with the most & fast and clean :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Russell and REVO_Bryan like this.
  17. Tristan Jones

Tristan Jones Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jonesy82360
    Congrats Bryan!
    REVO_Bryan likes this.
  18. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

thoroughly deserved, congrats mate
    REVO_Bryan likes this.
  19. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Well deserved for a quality racer
    REVO_Bryan likes this.
  20. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Congrats Bryan! Great acceptance speech :)
    REVO_Bryan likes this.