Fanatec Fanatec Black Friday Deals

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Systems & Troubleshooting' started by beakeroo, Nov 16, 2018.

1. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    Fanatec Facebook group. I also bought a SA shifter and brake performance kit last night with a ten percent off code. Merry Xmas to me.
  2. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    If you change your mind on the preorder don't cancel without giving me a chance to take your preorder please mate. I wish I'd ordered one now. The extra wheel is a hell of an incentive imo.
  3. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

there is an update that those that got the LE F1 2018 recently can get a credit on that for another wheel...
    https://www.fanatec.com/forum/discussion/591/delivery-of-the-podium-wheel-bases-update/p1
    I'd be interested in this option when I hear more about the Porsche GT3 wheel :inlove:
    starts at about 1:45 min
    andyo450 likes this.
  4. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    That's such crap - we pay the whole cost upfront and then they delay it for another 4-5 months - not good enough.
    I wonder if the global competition winners will still be getting their new rims ?!?
    andyo450 likes this.
  5. andyo450

andyo450 Team Driver Super ROOZ

Yea its disappointing for sure, thats part of the risk of preordering though. I've never found Fanatecs "Estimated Shipping Date" to be terribly reliable either. I ordered the CSL McLaren rim earlier this year, Pretty sure the estimated shipping date was August and it turned up in June. Something else was 3 months late (cant remember what that was though) We’re just gonna have to deal with it. Its gotta suck for anyone whos gotten rid of older gear in anticipation for this though.
    First time I've seen that. Looks very nice indeed. The Clubsport line is already pretty good quality so that thing should be awesome.
  6. Noremac

Noremac Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Normxc
    2500 for DD ps4 edition
  7. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    ROFL pass. I know it'll be a great wheel but what's the point on PS4?
    Noremac and Spidey_11 like this.
  8. Rolz

same price as the DD2
  9. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  10. Rolz

11. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Anyone else excited about the new Formula wheel?? I was semi interested in the Esports wheel but I've been won over by the new ones!
    I'm looking at getting another rim and now I have to scratch my head (or ass) and have a think about it!
    Which would you get?

Formula V2:
    [​IMG]

Clubsport steering wheel F1: (same price as above, just no Xbox chip and different colour)
    [​IMG]

CSL Elite McLaren GT3:
    [​IMG]

esports:
    [​IMG]
  12. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    I have sent an email to Fanatec and asked if the Blue Podium wheel will become available as a standalone wheel. At the moment it is only able to be preordered with the DD bundle unit - I would def get the Blue unit as a first choice, otherwise I will stick with the LE unt I have ordered.
  13. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    "blue"bounty I think your biased towards the blue colour of the rim..... :laugh:
    But seriously do you like the colour better on the blue one and not the red?
  14. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    yeah i like the blue - never been a big fan of red. I nearly didnt preorder the LE unit because of the gold colouring but I hought I'd get because its a LE
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  15. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    My work colleague bought the esports rim - I was impressied, had a very nice 'feel' to it
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  16. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    I just pulled the trigger on the esports rim and the McLaren GT3 rim.... :x3:
    Hoping they arrive before Christmas!
    I love love love that Limited Edition F1 rim. I would have that any day!
  17. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Nice work! Why buy both rims?
  18. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    I had the little girl from the tacos commercial in my head saying "why not do both?"
    haha seriously though:
    - To try out the esports rim and give a review on it. Plus I want that to be my F1 game rim.
    - Maybe later on get the Formula V2 rim and compare the two as they are very different.
    - To compare the esports rim to the McLaren GT3 as they are the same price and again do a video of which you should buy. Plus I plan on playing a lot of the new Assetto Corsa and I can use this rim for any Pcars racing we do (hoping it somewhat matches the LMP's of the new RTEC series lol, if we choose that class).
    I know my video reviews don't warrant me spending that amount of money but you gotta do something right?
  19. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
  20. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Can you provide more of a detailed answer please...
    Spidey_11 likes this.