ACC Assetto Corsa Competizione - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Beau_Albert, Sep 14, 2018.

1. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Finished work a bit earlier today will give it a bit more of a run, may need to play tennis tonight but its in the hills this week and its likely snowing there atm lol. Good chance I will have the night off for some racing also.

Im doing a full reinstall now anyway only kept my controls profile to save remapping everything, I did have some odd issues when I went from 0.5 to 0.7 so I figured starting clean cant hurt. For anyone interested v1.0 full download is 9.8GB ;)
    Last edited: May 30, 2019
    Spidey_11 and Rolz like this.
  2. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

yeah hope to see u online tonight mate :)
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  3. CAB77

CAB77 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    CAB-77_
    @Rolz did it take much to get VR to work with this. I haven't touched VR racing in a bit but looking at going this way with my set up. I have the Vive with a 1070 card.
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  4. Rolz

hey mate, check this post I created
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/vr-rift-tips-tricks-for-acc.3678/
    just make note of possible some difference between cv1 and vive... also my engine.ini example has video memory usage for my card that could be different to your card. Hope that helps!
    CAB77 likes this.
  5. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I saw competition servers with ping 80ms :eek: maybe we have some local ones, no idea where 80ms to Melbourne would be but lobby pings have always read a bit high in the EA build. I joined but there was nobody in and we still cant see our own pings, maybe kunos is going to run at least one server for us or they are just trolling :poop: :roflmao:

Just went back to check again, at first it was 255ms then I refreshed and got 92ms

[​IMG]
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  6. Rolz

refresh in VR doesn’t work - still.
  7. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I tried quick join for the first time and it amazingly loaded the raceonoz server. Took a while to do anything as it seemed to hang but about 10+ seconds later loaded our server. ;)

Actually after seeing the car ahead with a 45 ping moving more like 300+ I think it just showed the raceonoz server name on whatever it loaded me into. The server was Spa but I ran it earlier at Barcelona but its still Barcelona lol.
    Last edited: May 30, 2019
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  8. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Rookie

I had a run on the Competition Server this morning with 75 ping with a field of 15+ from memory. Went through practise and qualifying no problem but then we didn't get the green flag in race. The field did 2 warmup laps then everyone just parked it and exited. Seemed to have no lag issues though.

" tried quick join for the first time and it amazingly loaded the raceonoz server. Took a while to do anything as it seemed to hang but about 10+ seconds later loaded our server. ;)"

It seems to report the last lobby server you joined in the Competition Server window. I noticed RaceOnOZ there as well, but then later today it had another server listed coincidentally right after I had run on that server. Thinking that's a bug
    Rolz and marty like this.
  9. andyo450

andyo450 Team Driver Super ROOZ

It may be worth saving the Barcelona aggressive setup as a baseline or fall back for the other tracks. I've tried a few cars there and they all behave very nicely on it.
  10. Rolz

ACC Server02 password "rooz"
  11. Flamebadger

Flamebadger ACC Server Legend

I have not been able to sign in to the ACC server all evening so no online, no track medals, no rating updates, which is a bit of a pain!
  12. Rolz

look like there were issues with the main server listing server... it did come good... recommend jumping on discord to chat to us all as there was a racing we got going... I had to bail as I couldn't get eye in from earlier on today...
    put it down to cold and flu tablets I'm on atm. :cry:
  13. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Rookie

Thanks again all for some good racing. A few teething issues for ACC but I definitely think the quality of the on track experience makes up for it. Hopefully they will have it sorted soon
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  14. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    @kayne greenwood now you have the game, keep an eye on this forum for and tips and tricks :thumbsup:
    Rolz likes this.
  15. kayne greenwood

kayne greenwood Rookie

Thanks spidey anbd G'day all, be nice to be racing with ya'll soon!
    Spidey_11, Peter Wise and Rolz like this.
  16. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Question....
    Can I either give out the server password of rooz or can we change the password to something else, which I can give out on twitch stream if people want to race with us?

Just in the event that we find new Aussie/Nz racers.
    Rolz likes this.
  17. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    What is your Server password fellas? Was gonna jump in but couldn't get very far :(

Edit: Nevermind; i'm gonna head off for the night. Would be good to get the PW though so i can join another time :thumbsup:
    Last edited: May 31, 2019
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  18. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    :whistling:
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  19. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    I stayed in the pits and checked out the race monitor cameras for a race at Spa with you blokes. Nice and easy to change cameras and a great battle for top spot right at the end!

Start watching at 3:36.00 for the broadcasting views and till the end for the race finish.
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/432430995?t=12931s
    Ozglenn, Bounty05 and KoAStR like this.
  20. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Hey @Spidey_11 I watched the last 15 min of that race and it was awesome to watch. Great racing and was a pleasure to see a couple of drivers giving each other respect on the track. And great camera work by yourself.
    Spidey_11 likes this.