ACC ACC fun Run Monday's

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by marty, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

ah someone got my pit voodoo this week :(
    Tire change is always disabled and repair work is always enabled... not sure of the logic here... I found changing these before the race starts is the best time to do it...
  2. Kcender87

Kcender87 Rookie

Teach me lol - like in the setup? or should i be bringing up that pit thingus on the grid?
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  3. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

Same question from me - how do you bring up the pit menu when in car?
  4. Rolz

it's one of the MFD views... annoyingly you can only get to it when in a race on the track (can't see it in prac or qual). This is the same window that shows you track temps...
  5. SteveDrivingSlowly

Crikey I had no idea that existed. Have opened the MFD in prac or qualy and thought it was useless!
  6. marty

marty AC Server Legend

@tezpez85 has been added to the entry list so you should now have access to the Raceonoz servers even if not up to the ratings yet.
    tezpez85 likes this.
  7. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

Cheers fella, I have zero ratings :oops:
  8. Rolz

reverted back all my settings I was testing from a forum post and the stability returned, YAY!
    thnx for the racing tonight fellas, was great to last the whole night for a change... was getting a bit depressing no decent interwebs connection and constant crashing...
  9. Mat Nipperess

Mat Nipperess Rookie

@Godzilla looked at the replay from the first race and it turns out I did turn you around. I'm really sorry for that, mate. Certainly was not intentional and I didn't realise I hit you as there was no indication that I had. If I had realised it, I would have re-adressed immediately........

Also, @marty, that big swerve to the left at the start of race 2 was also unintentional. Really over estimated the grip I had and just had massive bags of wheel spin
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  10. marty

marty AC Server Legend

All good from my end I could see you had wheelspin at the start so I just moved across and had no issues. Made for a fun race but unfortunatly once I caught Andy and Rolz I saw their cars go off but seems it was my connection that dropped this time. Didnt lose discord or get a notification of a drop from the server either but clearly one more reason we need some more stability before we can do more then casual fun runs.

Race 1 was a bit of fun, with no practice here beofre tonight I just ran the prac session to try get the porsche somewhat stable at the end of the back straight. But I had not much confidence in the car so didnt try too many moves early and just tried to hang on and see if I got some chances at the end.

Was some good racing shame @Captain Barracuda didnt start the race but seems he had the pace which I really wasnt going to match in the porsche.
  11. SteveDrivingSlowly

Yes thanks guys, good racing. First race was excellent - had great battles with Rayton and C Nipperess, very enjoyable race.

Second race I touched S.Shuttleworth at the start going into T1, and we came together again later, which pretty much ruined both our races - I felt awful about it!. Looking at the replays it’s not clear to me who was at fault but honestly I think both are on me - first I could have left more room and second I touched the brake as I started to lose the rear end and we were just too close together for anything unexpected like that to happen. I’ll chalk em up to inexperience and a lesson learned - apologies shuttleworth if you read this.
  12. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Rookie

Sorry for jumping out after qually lads, had something I had to attend to urgently. Frustrating as I put a fair bit of work into the Merc's setup and got some good pace out of it as a result. I guess it'll pay off when we come back to Misano once the proper season starts :)
  13. Mat Nipperess

Mat Nipperess Rookie

Was wondering why you suddenly disappeared from the grid. Real shame, that first race was mental
  14. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

No worries at all, was never really comfortable in the car, everywhere that it was fast it was also unstable. First few laps were fun though. Then I just overdrove it and spun again, at least I had Rolz for company for a bit.

Second race looked like it was going to be good and felt a bit better but everywhere I had an advantage the car was also unstable, especially the double fast right section, could get close but nowhere to go and backing off meant risking spinning off, bad combo... sadly a curb caught me hard and flung me in to the wall which ended that race nice and fast as well
    Mat Nipperess likes this.
  15. Wally

Wally Team Driver

16. Rolz

17. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Yep, one less excuse for my curb spinning...
    That’s ok, I have plenty more :)
    Mat Nipperess likes this.
  18. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

For anyone who hasn’t seen these they are well worth checking out, gives you a good insight of what goes through the mind of a GT3 driver on track.

Rolz likes this.
  19. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hey guys haven't checked in this thread for a while. Therei is so much great stuff to catch up on looks like it's all coming along nicely, well done all. :thumbsup: and those wet race night time replays *droool* :inlove:

With discord new members to be given a role. Roles determine the permissions.
    I implemented this as we were at one time having trouble with randoms dropping in and spamming the chat. I don't check in on Discord much looking for new members so just tag or PM me on the forums with a Discord user name and I'll set the role right away. @Rolz has permissions to assign roles also.
    SteveDrivingSlowly and Rolz like this.
  20. Mat Nipperess

Mat Nipperess Rookie

A real race driver has an endless supply of excuses :laugh::laugh::laugh:
    Sources: me
    SteveDrivingSlowly and Rolz like this.