ACC ACC Season 01 Preseason test race Zolder results.

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by marty, Nov 4, 2019.

1. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Here are the results for the season 1 test race @ Zolder.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  2. Wally

Wally Team Driver

Like others have said, I just see a blank post in Firefox and Edge :(
  3. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

no worries mate I will take a look at cross browser compatibility soon ( as soon league tables are implemented, I plan to do a big QOL update and then give everyone a log in)

great racing tonight as always. I had a lonely but very enjoyable race with zero spins or major mistakes (had a few small ones and was slow of course!) which was a good feeling. It is a cool rainy night here in Melb and yet I was literally soaked with sweat by the end - it is going to be really interesting when we get into proper summer weather!!!
    tezpez85 likes this.
  4. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Strange it works for me in both browsers logged in or not.

What do you see if you go to results direct link here
  5. Frostwa

Frostwa Rookie

Was a good race, longest I have ever done, started 6th and finished 6th, was going alright until i spun coming out of the last corner during the first stint and let a few cars by so the result could have been better. At least i nailed the pitstop and didn't get any penalties. Thanks all for some good racing !!
  6. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

I see it fine on Edge in ios
  7. Wally

Wally Team Driver

I saw that direct link ok on my PC last night, just not embedded in your post. Steve can fix it, I'm sure :)

My race... well, I'm getting good at being lapped :-/
    I was using my indicators, indicating right to say "pass on the right". I hope people noticed/understood.
    I weirdly kept coming across Matt Frost. He'd pass me, and then I'd be in front of him again. He must have had some incidents here and there. Kept me from being too lonely :)
  8. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Rookie

In Chrome to see the results in the thread I need to click on the little shield icon just to the left of the 'favourite page' star on on the far right of the address bar and then select "Load unsafe scripts" from the popup box.
  9. Cooper

Cooper Rookie Gold Member

What a shocker! started with the wheel not being detected, took me 30 mins to finally get the machine to notice i had them and would like to use them.
    Had some really weird things going on last night, strange buzzing in my head set every now and then, slowly increasing then would disappear. My car would then be revving ultra high one lap, then i would be struggling for revs the next lap, with occasional spikes in power, which meant the first chicane became a place of contemplation. Made for a private, deeply personal, self discovery kind of race. Was good to see Wally every now and then. i felt more like the highway patrol with him than a fellow racer. i was hoping making my audi red, to imitate Terry, would have made me faster. but it appears not :) onto the next race.
  10. Wally

Wally Team Driver

It sounds like your pedals are spiking. Do you need to check your pedal pots?
  11. SteveDrivingSlowly

that is strange as there are no scripts running in the browser, all the browser is getting is HTML on that page (???). Perhaps try refreshing your cache (ctrl+f5)
  12. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Rookie

Has been an ongoing issue for me before and after a clean install of windows a few weeks ago. I've just tested Internet Explorer and Edge with the same issue.
  13. Cooper

Cooper Rookie Gold Member

I checked, its possible. they are very good pedals, CSL ELite LC.but, there were lots of things going on. I did initially blame Anon. i havent spoken to him for years and never had an issue, suddenly, contact, issues. just saying!
    Frostwa, marty and Anon666 like this.
  14. Wally

Wally Team Driver

I have the same pedals, and they started to spike badly. I ended up buying replacement pots from Fanatec.
  15. SteveDrivingSlowly

I had a similar issues with V3’s - I took apart the brake and cleaned everything, including the electronics, carefully and thoroughly, regreased it and put back together and it all worked fine. Check if you can see a tiny amount of brake being applied when you are driving - if so it could be this.
  16. SteveDrivingSlowly

Did some research and I believe this is because my site does not have HTTPS (no SSL certs), combined with rooz having them and also my loading of js libraries via. CDN (during development) plus your browser security settings.

At this stage I’m not going to pay more $$$ for SSL certs (and do all of the extra stuff to actually get the green shield HTTPS) but may do this later, so I think the only way to suppress the message for now would be to change your security settinga.
    Captain Barracuda likes this.
  17. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

I was lucky to finish where I started last night... really not having a great time with hardware changes and a few other things lately. Made some changes to the Heusinkveld Pro brake pedal but found that if you put enough force on it the rubbers collapse on themselves and it feels like your brakes have failed... learned that the hard way in to the first chicane on lap one...

Need to sort this out as it’s starting to get annoying. If anyone is using Heusinkveld Pro pedals and has some suggestions on them that would be good
  18. Wally

Wally Team Driver

I use https://www.sslforfree.com/
    Take a look. Works for me, but you have to renew the cert every 90 days.
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  19. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Rookie

Yeah certainly don't want you to incur costs. It doesn't bother me because with 2 mouse clicks I can view it correctly, it was more of a fyi than anything, or hunting for feedback to fix at my end (will look at browser security settings). The results system is coming together really nicely and I'm appreciative of your efforts.
    marty and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  20. SteveDrivingSlowly

Thanks gents, and don't take my comments the wrong way - I really appreciate the bug reports etc as I do not have a lot of time to go testing things on different set-ups etc (actually, no time haha!). It is all very valuable information for me.

I will get a proper SSL/HTTPS eventually as I need to learn how to set up a site for that anyway, but going through a list of things before I get to that bit.

Also if it isn't clear yet I literally have no idea what I am doing and I'm making it up as I go along.
    marty, tezpez85 and nanlatt like this.