ACC Season 1 ACC qualifying server

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by marty, Oct 30, 2019.

1. nanlatt

nanlatt ACC Server Legend Gold Member

Hey @SteveDrivingSlowly, did my faster lap today not get logged today because I quit the session before it ended?
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  2. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

hey mate, it's a manual process... @marty or I haven't uploaded it to there yet... will get done :thumbsup:
  3. Pablo

Pablo Rookie

Lap done
    marty likes this.
  4. nanlatt

nanlatt ACC Server Legend Gold Member

Got it. I thought I had cocked up by leaving the session. Still wasn't fast enough anyway.......:)
  5. marty

marty AC Server Legend

All times will be saved in the server, only if the server dies while people are in it will we lose any times. I did just update the leaderboard then, it will be done at a minimum once per night but likely more often in the evenings if I see a few sessions have been ran in the server. ;)
    Rolz and nanlatt like this.
  6. GravityMsc

GravityMsc New Recruit

Is the leaderboard updated auto? If I get a laptime, should I wait to leave until the session is over?
  7. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Updates are manual atm, so it will be done at least once per day but often quite a few more times if sessions are seen in the server. You can leave the session any time, as soon as the server is empty or times out then a results file is added which then needs one of the server admins to upload this.

EDIT: saw you must have been in a session, I uploaded that one already. It will be the last update tonight but not times will be lost it just may take some time to update usually.
  8. GravityMsc

GravityMsc New Recruit

Is the leaderboard updated auto? If I got a laptime, should I wait to leave until the session is over?
    Thanks.Actually I was waiting for session over. And my ping is not bad. The two 04-SA70-server and 05 server are better, 80ping. Others are 150ms
  9. marty

marty AC Server Legend

The 80 ping servers will be our Singapore hosted ones and the 150ms are in Sydney, you should have no ping issues with 150ms in the main league which will be run on the Aussie hosted servers.
  10. Coanda

Coanda Team Driver

@andyo450 - 27.2.. f@ck me thats brutal mate.. very cool.. :eek::cool:

I think there needs to be an ACE class for a couple of you guys...
    jlynn777 and c4rLo5 like this.
  11. marty

marty AC Server Legend

This server will stay up during the season, it will help grade new drivers. I wont be re rating those that have already started the season though so if you improve your time well done but your grade will stay unless it seems clearly you are well above that grade and may be moved up due to race pace/results. The password for all the servers is now "season1"
    Rolz likes this.