ACC ACC season 1 Monday nights ENTRY

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by marty, Oct 28, 2019.

?

Your prefered start time for qualifying of Monday season all in AEDT melbourne time.

Poll closed Nov 7, 2019.
  1. 7:30

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 8:00

11.8%
  3. 8:30

11.8%
  4. 9:00

29.4%
  5. 9:30

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 7:30 to 8:30

5.9%
  7. 8:00 to 9:00

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 8:30 to 9:30

35.3%
  9. Any time 7:30 to 9:30

5.9%
  1. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Can you add your GUID to this thread, also what is your ping to the ROOZ qualifying server? Can you set a lap time on that server also.
  2. marty

marty AC Server Legend

3. GravityMsc

GravityMsc New Recruit

Maybe later today. 3 hours before AEDT :p. My ping is under 200ms.
  4. marty

marty AC Server Legend

The qualy server is up until Sunday midnight AEDT so no rush just get a lap in there by then. ;)
    GravityMsc likes this.
  5. Pablo

Pablo Rookie

@gratulin and @Bogor I really hope you guys sign up for the season! It would be awesome to have a few more drivers in the AM class.
  6. Bogor

Bogor Team Driver

I wish I could, however I can't dedicate any race time at this stage. I will jump into the Practice server when I have time and try to get to the Wednesday night public races when time permits.
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  7. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Even with league rounds if someone cant commit to the full season there is no reason they cant run any rounds they may be able to make. ;)
  8. Pablo

Pablo Rookie

@marty how will the points system work for the season? I'm guessing points will be awarded down to last place?
  9. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

@Bogor @Pablo I believe points are awarded all the way down to last place, and we will be running separate class tables to track in-class positions plus overall positions. We will likely drop each drivers worst round there (which would include a DNS if you miss a week) - so there are plenty of ways to stay in the running!

(all above subject to @marty confirming!)

Would love to see you there for as many races as possible - I'm also gonna struggle with work travel and whatnot but will be in as much as I can, so don't think you would be the only one that might miss a race or three!
    marty and Pablo like this.
  10. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Pretty much like that, we could even possibly seperate points for sprint cup and enduro series like the real season does to seperate the 2 including an overall combined championship. Having 1 drop round for overall and 1 for Sprint and Enduro give more chance to those that can make every round.
    SteveDrivingSlowly, nanlatt and Pablo like this.
  11. Bogor

Bogor Team Driver

I'll just have to play it by ear. Not going to commit to the season, however if I find I have free time on a Monday night and can make it to the race, I'll certainly jump in. Only way to get better is to spend time behind the wheel racing I guess :)

Edit:
    Better add my details I guess.
    "firstName":"David",
    "lastName":"Shoey",
    "shortName":"BOG",

You should already have my GUID I hope.
  12. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Got your GUID will just adjust your name in the entry lists.
  13. GravityMsc

GravityMsc New Recruit

Do we need a channel when racing? And will the race be streamed?
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  14. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

Good man!
  15. Fly

Fly New Recruit

First name: Michael
    Second: Karydis
    Short:Kar
    nanlatt, Captain Barracuda and marty like this.
  16. Coanda

Coanda Team Driver

I'll get some laps in either tonight or tomorrow.. :)
    marty likes this.
  17. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I have made a note bottom of the first post regarding entries closing strictly at 6.30pm on a race night. Any entries after this will miss the race and be entered for the following round.

The server will have the same password of "season1" all season but its also a locked entry list so anyone not entered will not be able to join even with the password.

This is currently being tested on the Monza static practice server. Also after round 1 in the practice server cars will be locked for all that did a lap in race or set a qualy lap.
  18. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I did already enter the 2 guys that have set a qualy lap but not officialy entered into the entry list. Thats @gratulin and @mesafto who would only need to say they want to join to be entered as no work needs to be done on my end to get them in the field. There is no need to run every race if people cant, some could choose to run sprint cup only if they cant manage the longer rounds for example.

If during the season driver swaps are fully functional then we could allow teams to run longer round but currently this is not league ready so no teams will be used until its been fixed and pitstops and tyre changes work as expected within a team.
    nanlatt likes this.
  19. mesafto

mesafto Rookie

Aight @marty , I'm in, thanks for getting this going.
    I wont be able to make all of the races but it should be good fun!
  20. mesafto

mesafto Rookie

woops, also if you needed it:

"firstName":"M",
    "lastName":"Mesafto",
    "shortName":"MES",