SEASON 9 - Division 4

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Go to options in main screen
    Controls
    Edit assignments
    Sub menu vehicle
    Pit speed limiter mine is blank
    PaulCox likes this.
  2. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Cheers will give that ago..I really think game was glitching out for me abit as my assistances turned themselves on and my view changed as I was coming out for qualifying.
    Dazza likes this.
  3. Dazza

Dazza Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    xxsparkygodxx
    In the Merc the ABS flashes on and off when you are Accelerating up the hills
  4. Dazza

Dazza Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    xxsparkygodxx
    Congrats on everyone finishing on the lead laps both races
    with a very fast flowing track always makes great racing and I see it didn't disappoint , with great battles all the way thru the field
    Sorry guys for putting the Merc in your way up the front I love that track , last Race last lap Rebort was pushing me and i cooked the front left and spun for the final run to the line lol
    Great Racing Rebort , keep it up and you will have any more Podiums
    Condolences Thorto on your Grandma passing
    PaulCox, George and Anthonyb like this.
  5. Rebort

Rebort Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Rebort79
    Cheers. Yeah was my first podium. Lucky break on the last lap.

Was a fun night. Probs the best one I have had.
  6. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Congratulations mate
    Rebort likes this.
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    OK weather slots ! !!

Div 1 - will run the following QUAL - Light cloud - RACE - Light cloud/ Random / Medium Cloud / Random.
    DIV 2,3,4 will run the following QUAL - Light Cloud - RACE - clear / med cloud / light cloud / Random.

Being the first time we have done this, will keep it pretty simple and will look for how things work with the different setup to determine how we go about this in the future.....
    Stu
    Dazza likes this.
  8. Antmeg26

Antmeg26 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antmeg26
  9. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  10. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Had a great time last night, I’d say closest racing I’ve had to date.
    Qualified 2nd With a PB of 52.1 behind the very fast Arnold who hit a great time e of 51.7. Got off to a great start behind Arnold but being abit conservative into the first corner cost me time and had mike and kakkadoo right on my ass. Sloppy exit on turn 3 saw me back to 4th. Kept up with the boys who were fighting hard with sparky behind me. He dropped off after a lap or 2 so had some breathing space to keep on the boys I front. As thought a mistake prevailed and I slipped past kakkadoo. So the 3 of us went for another 2 laps then kakka dropped back and had to start defending so me and mike pulled away....WOW me and mike changed 3 times right up to about lap17 without allowing more than a second or so between us when the rain came in. Some how I jumped him in the pits but a bad entry into turn 1 saw him go by. Kept up to him untill we caught up to skippy who thought it was a good idea to stay out and was ice skating. Mike got past but took me an extra 2 or 3 seconds. The gap was now 5 seconds but then onto the main straight we caught Azza who also stayed out and was trying his best to get around the last corner into the pits. Again mike got past but I lost 2 seconds taking avoiding action as azza slid past trying to pit. From there mike was 8 seconds up the road and catching Arnold who raced a great race by himself self pumping out quality laps..by now I was happy with 3rd unless there was a mistake and went around safely while keeping an eye on kakkadoo behind. Congratulations again to Arnold on the win..mike for second and one of the best races I have ever had..look forward to next week.
  11. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Another great race last night. Poor qualifying even know I got a pb of 39.1. Just couldn’t get a clean lap in. Couldn’t believe people were in the 37s. Started 6th .Another great job Arnold on pole. Somehow made up to 3rd on the first half of the lap and was keeping on Arnold and skippies ass. Was fighting hard for half a dozen laps when I turned around on turn 2 letting mike go by. Back to 4th. Stayed like that until the rain came and stayed out 1 lap more than mike and came out ahead of him. Me and mike were fighting hard then sparky came from nowhere and joined the battle. Was pretty intense right up to the end when I thought sparky let me go but apparently he got stuck in 2nd geAr. Unlucky there mate as you were very fast in the wet and had me easily. Not sure what happened to skippy up front with Arnold as they were way ahead but I’m happy with another 3rd. Great racing again mike and as always well done Arnold on another win.
    George and Dazza like this.
  12. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    hye guys and girls... is a couple of pending protest re track limits and some contact but waiting on some video replays if anyoine has any ??? @PaulCox apparently you have the replay ??
    Thanks stu
  13. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Yer mate everything except the final 6 laps..for some reason mine only ever records 38 minutes even with nothing saved. How do I get it to you. Pm me with the views you want and I’ll grab them
    stucar17 likes this.
  14. Rebort

Rebort Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Rebort79
    So much fun last night until the rain arrived. Then just went backwards. Let Metal through as I was getting slower and slower and well didn't want to cause an accident. Apart from that it was a uneventful race.
    Anthonyb and PaulCox like this.
  15. Dazza

Dazza Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    xxsparkygodxx
    Hi Guys the Merc was great in the wet until my wheel left me in 2nd Gear and wouldn't change, bring on more different weather
    by the sounds everyone had very hard battles
    Just remember to give racing room and if you make the drive make sure it will be clean, because if you have to redress more cars could get pass you both
    George and PaulCox like this.
  16. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    hope to have these protests sorted today or tomorrow guys.....
    Dazza likes this.
  17. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Driver briefing up guys
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-9-driver-briefings.3860/

Just a reminder out of the briefing of a couple of things guys... These are all things that are outlined in the briefing but it seems some people are either missing it, or not reading it !
    1. If you have something to protest, you need to let us know on the forum by midnight monday night. If you dont make an official protest then we cant act on what may be driving issues or unsportsmanlike driving

2. You cannot block, cut or drive slow on the race line in qualifying. If you impede another driver you may be penalised. Some are recording their qual session, so if there is an issue, there will be evidence.
    - If you leave the pits LATE, or pit in during the session for fresh tyres you need to stay clear of faster cars on your outlap.
    - That said, drivers attempting their fast lap may not be as fast as someone behind them.... If you feel you have a slower driver in front of you, its up to you to find clear track.... Just because they are slower doesnt mean they dont have the same right to run their fastest lap with no interference.

3. TRACK LIMITS - Just because you are not around any other drivers, it does not mean you should cut corners. 'IF" there are Drivers behind doing their best to catch up they should be able to try knowing that those drivers are inside the limits of the track.

As always, if you have any questions just send me a PM, or reply below.... Especially if its something you dont understand in the briefing

Thanks stu
    PaulCox likes this.
  18. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Gona be a cracker last 2 races, 2 nd 3rd and 4th very very close...
    Dazza likes this.
  19. Dazza

Dazza Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    xxsparkygodxx
    Hi Fellow Drivers,
    As you all know we have the Enduro this sunday and will be epic race
    as you have heard other Divs are talking about starting a hour early
    so Quali 7:10 / Race 7:20
    i am putting it forward early as it can be a late night for most
    thought please??
  20. Dazza