ACC ACC season 1 Monday nights ENTRY

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by marty, Oct 28, 2019.

?

Your prefered start time for qualifying of Monday season all in AEDT melbourne time.

Poll closed Nov 7, 2019.
  1. 7:30

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 8:00

11.8%
  3. 8:30

11.8%
  4. 9:00

29.4%
  5. 9:30

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 7:30 to 8:30

5.9%
  7. 8:00 to 9:00

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 8:30 to 9:30

35.3%
  9. Any time 7:30 to 9:30

5.9%
  1. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Rookie

I feel your pain, my surname is Petersen.... no one get's it right, ever, since I was a kid.
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  2. Pablo

Pablo Rookie

Reverse Grid for the second race? ;):p
  3. Coanda

Coanda Team Driver

First name George..

Captain Barracuda likes this.
  4. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Would be nice but even setting a 2 race server is not officially supported in ACC yet, just lucky it kind of works. :oops: In earlier builds you could run PQQRR now it only works PQRQR though the real series sprint rounds are QQRR format.
  5. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Rookie

Reverse grids can be done but the first lap of the race needs to be used as a formation lap where everyone manually lines up in the reverse order and racing starts at the commencement of lap 2. The league I've seen utilise this has a live race director though who moderates it.
  6. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Possibly in a future season we can do this, this season is trying to follow the actual rules of the 2019 season. I do like reverse grid races and something id like to run some rounds in a future season.

I think we can manually set a grid atm in ACC via entry list with no qualy session, would be possible to do reverse season order quite easily for a race already.
    Rolz likes this.
  7. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

we just need Kunos to relax some of their weird restrictions they have implemented in ACC over what we had in AC... it'll come :)
  8. Matt A

Matt A New Recruit

Matt

Andrews

AND
  9. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Can you also post your steam GUID in this thread. Also can you set a laptime in our league qualifying server at Zandvoort so we can assign you a class for the season.
  10. nanlatt

nanlatt ACC Server Legend Gold Member

Quali server is Zolder.......;)
    marty likes this.
  11. Matt A

Matt A New Recruit

Will do. Cheers
  12. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

@Matt A let me know when you've done a few laps so I can upload your results :thumbsup:
  13. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I hardly know any words starting with Z and ACC has 2 Z tracks, I will be confusing those for ever. :oops:
    nanlatt likes this.
  14. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Ive added @Matt A to the season list currently as AM but it may be upgraded if you improve your time in the qualy server. Can you also pick a race number? car selection your free to chose anything until you start an official league race at which point you will be locked in to that for the remainder of the season.
  15. Matt A

Matt A New Recruit

Thanks for that .what times do I need to get into pro am .cheers . Will add steam guid tomorrow. Race number 47
  16. Shaun

Shaun New Recruit Gold Member

Shaun

Thiel

Thi

Race No. 51
  17. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I got your steam od from your qualy data.
    Here are the qualifying times and class breakdowns, hard to say if things have changed much in the latest patch. Its possible it may be a little bit slower now then it was when most qualified pre season.
  18. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I see you have already set some laps in the qualy server, I will add you to our entry list later today. If your times improve before the next official round I will also move you up in class for the season.
  19. andyo450

andyo450 Team Driver Super ROOZ

It seems slightly faster, somewhere around 0.4s at Zolder.
  20. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Ok then make sure you dont set a faster lap and make it any harder for the late season joiners. :D

For tomorrows fun run I will run it at Zolder to give guys a comparison of the patch vs a time all have set in qualy.
    cameron beller, nanlatt and andyo450 like this.