GT-Sport [Cancelled] 2020 RaceOnOz World Endurance Tour (W.E.T)

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by JonoStan96, Jan 6, 2020.

1. bluexephos22

bluexephos22 Rookie

PSN ID
    BlueXephos22
    I'll see what I can do
  2. Blunty075

Blunty075 Rookie

PSN ID
    Blunty075
    Hi Team, what BOP settings do I need for the Peugeot?
    I'll also be using the Mitsubishi in the other races and need to know my BOP settings for that also please.
    Also who's running qually tomorrow?
    Cheers team.
  3. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Had some free time tonight and was going to give GT a whirl for the first time in a while. My effing wheel has bricked on me. Can't even turn it on. My replacement wheel after the last one was found faulty.

Only high quality electronics at Fanatec. Sigh. Why do I bother any more.
  4. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Fanatecs and breaking, nothing more iconic in sim racing lol.

Feel for you dude :(
    StigsTC and Noxrai like this.
  5. bluexephos22

bluexephos22 Rookie

PSN ID
    BlueXephos22
    T300s and breaking/overheating

That sucks @Noxrai, I've been in your position before a couple years ago and it ain't ideal. Hope you get a new wheel (if you do) soon so you can be back racing with us.
    Noxrai and StigsTC like this.
  6. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Opposite of like.
    Hope to see you back on track soon mate, good luck with fixing/replacing your gear.
    Noxrai likes this.
  7. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Thanks guys,
    I'm pretty sure its the power supply brick that's died. No signs of life coming from it. So hopefully its just a simple case of replacing that. I'm waiting to get a reply back from Fanatec.
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
    StigsTC likes this.
  8. bluexephos22

bluexephos22 Rookie

PSN ID
    BlueXephos22
    oh crap there's a race in 2 weeks
    Noremac likes this.
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    New BOP

(Power% Weight%)
    Alfa: 107% 103%
    Chevrolet: 102% 101%
    Nissan: 107% 101%
    Jaguar: 101% 105%
    Volkswagen: 93% 111%
    Mitsubishi: 107% 102%
    Subaru: 108% 104%
    Porsche: 105% 106%
    McLaren: 109% 106%
    Ford: 107% 102%
    Mercedes: 92% 100%

No joker car for the next race
  10. Blunty075

Blunty075 Rookie

PSN ID
    Blunty075
    Has anyone done testing for Nurburgring GP track? I'm just wondering what lap times everyone is getting? I'm new to the tuning side and basically have no-idea what I'm doing, also no-idea what a good lap time is. I don't want to be wasting my time being 20secs a lap slower than everyone.
    I'd appreciate it if someone could let me know a good lap time to aim for. Cheers guys.
    P.s., I'm driving solo, so 3hrs miles off pace isn't fun.
  11. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Blunty please be advised its the 24hr layout not the gp layout
  12. Blunty075

Blunty075 Rookie

PSN ID
    Blunty075
    Cheers mate. Now I'm up the creek even further. I looked at page 1and the championship table says Nurburgring GP, is there something elsewhere that specifically states each track?
  13. Blunty075

Blunty075 Rookie

PSN ID
    Blunty075
    Stupid me thought I'd be right if I just practiced the track just before qually only to find out I was initially on the wrong track and we're on the worst track in the game for me. I don't know how I'm going to set a qualifying time in a 40min session, let alone a competitive one. I've been trying for a couple hrs today and only completed 1 crash free lap.
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    If you are going to attempt this 3hr race, on your most difficult track in the game, by yourself... it is time to change your mindset.

you may make mistakes, but you WILL keep going.
    no matter how much crap the ring throws at you, get back up and don't let it beat you
  15. Blunty075

Blunty075 Rookie

PSN ID
    Blunty075
    @Hatfield
    I know I'll get beat easily as I'm racing with the top drivers and I'm fine with that. What's bothering me is I can't seem to find the correct race info. Take this race, the points table on page 1 says Nurburgring GP and the Lobby Settings for Qually and Race are during daytime hrs. If I've missed where the correct race info is located please direct me to it please. Any testing I did today was pointless because I was initially on the wrong track with medium tyres, then correct track but daytime. So imagine my surprise when qually was at night. I'm also having a hard time figuring out how to tune my car for this track. With my current settings and no mistakes I'll be 30secs slower per lap than the car infront of me.
    The only good thing right now is I've got a few days to sort some things before the race with tuning being the number 1 priority but I need help.
  16. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    In the calendar section of the OP:
    3th of June: Nürburgring 3 Hours (GT3)

26th of September: Rasse der Dunkelheit (GT3)
    I've got no idea what that means so I googled it. Rasse der Dunkelheit translates out of German as "race of the night". Considering nurb GP has already been used it is possible to derive and answer but I sympathise and agree that the information isn't clearly presented, as the calendar has changed since the championship tables were last updated showing Nurb GP but not anything about a night N24h race, so relax, you aren't crazy.
    Jono has been having issues getting on the forum which is why nothing is particularly clear, but he's done as best he can by posting the info he can to the W.E.T. PSN chat regarding session time of day and car BoP. Good chance what you need to know is in there, he's just been unable to fix the OP to give everyone the correct info there.

Blunty075 and Kieran_B33 like this.
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  18. Blunty075

Blunty075 Rookie

PSN ID
    Blunty075
    Hi team does anyone know when the details for the next race will be updated? I'm no-where near you guys and need as much time as possible to practice just so I don't get lapped by lap2. So if someone could publish all info for the upcoming 3hr I would really appreciate it.
    Cheers team.
  19. LITTLEBLACKO942

LITTLEBLACKO942 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    LITTLEBLACKO932 GTP_AussieRacer GTP_RacerOz
    Could we get a standings update and will this series continue?
    bluexephos22 likes this.
  20. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Guess not.