Season 12 GT Sport Teams Championship

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Bluemoon, Xtr3meNZer and Matthyus like this.
  3. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  4. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Matthyus likes this.
  5. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    [​IMG]
    Satellite doing the last to first challenge this season!
    Vik Chan, Matthyus, Mezign and 3 others like this.
  6. Xtr3meNZer

Xtr3meNZer Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    No update this week?
  7. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    protest were finalised late, so tables were too. I didn't have time to then convert into the team tables, so I will do it during the week
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Matthyus and Xtr3meNZer like this.
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Matthyus likes this.
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  12. Mezign

Mezign Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    SR_Mezign
    Here's the Satellite Racing retro livery for the final round. It's based on the very first livery I ever painted for Satellite back in 2012.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I've just realised that @REVO_Bryan and the Satellite Racing Team, after the poorest start of all the teams, has bounced back to win the Season 12 GT Sport Teams Championship with a round to spare!

Congratulations Bryan and SR!
  14. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Well done Bryan and SR.
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    GRT retro livery based on this old RX3 but without the orange
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  16. Buster_Danis

Buster_Danis Team Driver

ICR Retro Livery based Win Percy’s 1980 BTTC championship winning RX7

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Matthyus likes this.
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Here is confirmation on a great Teams Championship win to @REVO_Bryan & Satellite Racing!
    [​IMG]
  19. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    @Viperzed
    @SpeedyTyres
    @Vik Chan
    @Pubs16
    @UrsineSaturn9
    @Xtr3meNZer
    @DeanK
    @Mezign

A huge shout-out to all our Satellite team members this season. Thank you for showing up with the results week in, week out. The odds were against us after the opening round, with the lowest score and the smallest team lineup. But we regrouped and doubled down on our efforts and the results speak for themselves. Congratulations.

I'd like to use this opportunity to announce that Satellite Racing will no longer be participating in RaceOnOz in an official capacity moving forward. We will continue to have a smaller contingent of drivers participating as privateers under the REVO banner.

On a personal note, I will be retiring from RaceOnOz GT Sport league and events. I've decided that the time is right for me to start pursuing a new opportunity over at iRacing. In my nearly six years here I've had the full spectrum of experiences, from Division 1 wins to crushing defeats. I wouldn't be where I am now as a sim racer if it wasn't for this community. It was a pleasure racing with you all, and I hope to see you around. Farewell.
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
    stucar17, Pubs16, Vik Chan and 7 others like this.
  20. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    We had some heated discussions, some great laughs and lots of watching you drive off into the distance but I'll miss racing with you Bryan. Always clean and tidy and too fast. iracing is in for a shock