Fanatec Looking for Info on Fanatec CSL

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Systems & Troubleshooting' started by Chubbe08, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Chubbe08

Chubbe08 Rookie

PSN ID
    Chubbe08
    Hi everyone. Im looking for someone that has a bit of time to explain a few things to me regarding the CSL base and other products that are compatible with it. Anyone that has a CSL and the formula wheel, I would much appreciate your opinion on the product especially if your on playstation. Thanks
  2. andrelli

andrelli Rookie Gold Member

Hey mate I go mine in Novemeber, and I use it on PS5
  3. Chubbe08

Chubbe08 Rookie

PSN ID
    Chubbe08
    Thanks dude, I want to get a csl base and a v2 wheel and v3 peddles. what wheel did you get and are you happy with how much it was?
  4. andrelli

andrelli Rookie Gold Member

So I got the CSL Elite with F1 Wheel, but then also got the Load Cell Brake Pedal, https://fanatec.com/us-en/bundles/csl-elite-f1-set-officially-licensed-for-playstation

The one your after is a bit more up market then mine. But I upgraded from a thrustmaster T150, so massive jump for me, and it would be one of the best purchases I have ever made! This will do me for a couple of Years, then look into Direct Drive.
    Peersy likes this.
  5. Chubbe08

Chubbe08 Rookie

PSN ID
    Chubbe08
    Thats great, thanks dude
  6. Chubbe08

Chubbe08 Rookie

PSN ID
    Chubbe08
    Andrelli I went to that link, it looks good but I cant buy? And out of curiosity would you mind telling me how much you payed?