Pagnian Major sponsor for another 2 years.

Discussion in 'Archived News' started by stucar17, Feb 24, 2014.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    SEASON 2 MAJOR PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT: PAGNIAN IMPORTS SIGN FOR A FURTHER 2 YEARS
    One lucky Raceonoz driver will win a PAGNIAN GTultimate V2 COCKPIT VALUED AT $849.00
    [​IMG]

Hess and the team at Pagnian Imports have agreed to sponsor our community for a further 2 years. This is a fantastic thing for our community, and EVERYONE should be excited about this agreement and opportunity to win the ultimate in racing cockpits.

This amazing prize will be available to all who enter the SEASON 2 GT6 CHAMPIONSHIP.
    The winners of each division will be allocated extra tickets in the draw as a bonus for winning that championship. All other drivers will be given a smaller allocation of tickets to be determined when the number of entries have been received and confirmed.

As per season 1 prize rules, everyone who signs up for season 2 will be in with a chance to win.
    However you must :
    1. Race a minimum of 5 of the 7 rounds.
    2. Have a minimum post count of 40 by the end of the season 2 championship.
    3. Maintain the forum rules while posting. Any members banned for any reason will be excluded from the competition
    4. Maintain the Raceonoz drivers code. Drivers with 2 or more race penalties will be excluded from the competition.

The mod team have worked very hard in getting this support for our community. Please thanks Hess and his team for allowing us to use the PAGNIAN name as our major sponsor for the upcoming season 2 championship.

MOD TEAM.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    WOW this definitely is exciting news!! I cannot wait to see what Season 2 will bring (although I should probably concentrate on Season 1 first haha) Thanks to Pagnian Imports for their support of a great series!
    Stumbles likes this.
  3. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    Awesome, that sure beats the hell out of my hand built rig which is actually made up of pieces from my cot when i was a baby.
    Stumbles and Clevohead like this.
  4. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Great work Stu and mod team. Great news. Thank you Pagnian. That would save me building the rig I have drawn up plans for. Not to mention the temporary set up I'm running now.
    Stumbles likes this.
  5. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Great Stuff!

Many thanks to Hess and the Pagnian Imports team. Great to have them on board for another 2 years.

Also many thanks to Stu and the mod team for all the hard work done to get this deal going.
    Stumbles likes this.
  6. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Have we seen a picture of the elusive Warrior's rig yet?
  7. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Awesome work ROOZ on securing 2 more years of sponsorship :D
    And even more awesome to see a racing gear maker/supplier maintain a relationship with the greatest league in Australia, let alone the world!

Thanks mod team, and a hue thanks to Hess @ Pagnian!
    stucar17 and Stumbles like this.