What car do you drive in real life?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Juzzo, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

The was because of the faulty Awesome meter.... Wasn't big enough to measure all that awesomeness
    AJ.Scott and Cyber_STIG_77 like this.
  2. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    At least the Europeans have still got their :):):):) together, they'll always produce decent high-performance rides, even if ford and chev do go front wheel drive 4cyl turbo hybrids :eek::mad:
  3. CDT

CDT New Recruit

PSN ID
    dr_twist
  4. CDT

CDT New Recruit

PSN ID
    dr_twist
    vntrack.jpg
    vntrack3.jpg
    ^^^ yeahhh passed a turbo s13 in my vn v6 manual with a mini spool :)
    JonoStan96 and Ad2mny like this.
  5. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Just to clear up the Ford vs Holden deal...if Holden is so good, why do so many bogans insist on putting a Chev badge on their Holden? You don't see anyone putting a Renault badge on their 350Z do you? LOL
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  6. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    [​IMG]
    38 years old and it still beats "SS" Housodores (it was newish one, the one with the ugly puffed up guards), so there fore your argument is invalid.
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  7. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    90% of the time it comes down to the driver, I hear so many story's about who beat what and I often think " was the other driver having a proper go ?" My ssv ute will pull 0-100kph in 4.9sec and still pulls hard at 250kph, if the old Cortina can beat that then I tip my hat to you :)
    AJ.Scott and Peter Wise like this.
  8. CDT

CDT New Recruit

PSN ID
    dr_twist
    Nice cortina ! must of worked the 2lt pinto pretty hard to beat a SS commodore... /end sarcasm hehe
    Cyber_STIG_77 likes this.
  9. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    4.1L mate, only juice and milk come in 2 ;)

Dunno bout 250 speedo don't go that high, just bounces off the bottom side of the 0 stopper. But wouldn't mind having a go at the 4.9 sec one though, will get back to you on that. I have some testing to do.

As for the drivers having a go, the last two Housodore drags were initiated by the their intellectually and aesthetically challenged pilots. So they were having a go, the last one proceeded to follow me for 10k flashing his lights and blowing the horn, I think I hurt his ego in front of his passengers.
    Peter Wise, Cyber_STIG_77 and Ad2mny like this.
  10. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Reminds me of a time long ago when I had borrowed my Dad's XE Fairmont wagon (with 351 GTHO motor). Going up a cutting not far from home and I had this guy and his mate in a (quite nice looking) HQ Monaro thinking he was all that - and a little bit more.
    I was in the left lane and he pulled up alongside me as we started our ascent up the cutting and he dropped it back a gear and revved the motor to get my attention, then his mate gestured for me to go.

Being young and a little silly I thought I'd teach these guys a lesson so dropped it back two cogs and away I went. When we reached the top I slowed down to let them catch back up and their faces said it all - could have almost been a scene from a movie. I think I may have converted a couple of Holden fans to Ford that day and in a sign of respect they fell back and drove some distance behind me for about 5km until they eventually turned off and went their own way.
    AJ.Scott and Clevohead like this.
  11. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    When I was going to work on a nightshift, there was this P Plater in a VU Ute V6 and was driving like a grandma on purpose, he then floored it to try show off his awsum power but didnt expect an Astra to not only stay with him but pass him on the wrong side haha.
    JonoStan96, AJ.Scott and Clevohead like this.
  12. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Reminds me of a mate of mine who had a 351Clevo with a little work & T350 auto in a 70's fairlane, he was ranting about how quick it was, till some guy with a bombed BMW-VW beetle blew him to the weeds...............I laughed so hard my ribs ached:D
  13. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    I was driving a friends M5 earlier this year. Complete sleeper, no badges or anything, so to the untrained eye, looks like a normal 5 series really. Some untrained bogan eyes decided me and my mate were an easy target and challenged us at the lights. Mate gave me the nod.
    They were in a VE Crummydore, not sure which model, but it was a V8 and sounded pretty decent.
    Needless to say they became a very small dot in the rear view mirror very quickly once the lights went green.
    Didn't get a chance to see their reaction, but my mate and I had a good giggle about it.
    Clevohead and AJ.Scott like this.
  14. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Which M5?
  15. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    F10
    Mustafur likes this.
  16. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    I drove one in 2012, car goes into Hyperspace when you mash the throttle!
  17. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Yeah, epic power! Feels so stable and planted though. Good car to drive.
  18. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I weep for humanity. With all these retards ruining Holdens in my area, I'm seriously considering turning to the dark side...
    EDIT: I'll point out that it turns out isn't owned by anyone I know, but he "who shall not be named" is thinking of buying this. What state plates are those? image.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
    Ad2mny likes this.
  19. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    I can't comprehend what the :):):):) that is.
  20. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    looks like they got a caprice and threw the suspension away lol
    JonoStan96 likes this.