Dual Number allocation table

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by VARDZ, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    I'll grab the 56 square
  2. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Unfortunately Anarkie @S_CLOSE is a long time user of the 14 and you are both in div 3 ....So #59 it is for you with either plate
  3. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    56 on either plate as Vaughan has not entered this season
    @Kart-No-1 normally runs a square plate i believe so 72 on a round it is FG
    OTS has not entered so either plate #38 is yours Chris
  4. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    It slipped straight by me FG but you and kart who already has # 72 on his door are in the same division and can't run the same #.... @Kart-No-1 not sure how attached kart is to #72 but if wishes to stay with it i will need a second preference from you
  5. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Would rather stay as 72 on Square as this is my sons kart racing number and he rather likes it. I would change if I could revert to my origonal preference of 88 but that boat seems to have sailed.

Thanks Vardz.
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    FG you will need a 2nd preference.... you can take 72 as you 1st pref. but you won't be able to run it as it is karts #
  7. TheFormalGuy

TheFormalGuy Rookie

I don't have a preference so I can be moved to anywhere.
  8. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    No you cannot be moved...That is not my call... It is preferable that you choose a number not the same as someone else in your division. Kart is going into his 4th season with ROOZ and has indicated that he would like to keep the #72 on his door which means you must run another #
  9. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    POSSIBLE SOLUTION
    Kart you say if you could use #88 you would be ok with not using #72.... well you can use 88 as a 2nd preference as long as nobody has it as there 1st pref. which they don't in D6. So FG if Kart runs with 88 you can run with 72....???? yeah
  10. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Yes Vardz, I would. My first preference is 88, Has been my kart racing number for about 17 years now. I did use it when I first started ROOZ and had it allocated to me when number allocations were introduced. I then happily forfeited to Evilmoon upon his request as he had been racing ROOZ for some time with 88 and wanted to continue using it. I have not persued using 88 as the table shows Evil and Tastim both confirmed as 88 but if I can use 88 that would be great.

Thanks mate
  11. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Awesome Kart...You still have first call on 72 over everyone should you be in the same div as evil or tim but tag the RX7 with 88 and happy racing. @TheFormalGuy you can use 72 but as stated Kart has first preference should you end up in the same division and he is unable to run #88
    Kart-No-1 likes this.
  12. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Spreadsheet updated in the opening post of this thread ... sorry for the delay. Still a few that are yet to have a number on their door.
    Will work through the guys that have a # in their ID. @V8NuT & @Blue XR8 sorry but someone in your division already has #8 on their door so i will need you to reply with your choice.
    @Soove9 @fubbles888 if you would like to use #9 & #88 it is ok but it is only as a 2nd preference if you end up against the 2 that have it as their 1st pref they have the rights to it first
    @Whiteracer52 if you would like to claim as your 1st pref #52 @Killercarlcox69 if you would please indict your preference for a round or square plate so that if white wishes to use it he can use the plate you are not. If not #52 white please let me know.
    @Mario & @Raedonwolf i don't have you guys on the S/S please have a look at the OP and replay with your choice.
    To the other new guys @maximuscatticus @GTslideways @Gazzbeam also have a look at the OP and make a choice of #
  13. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Yep I'm still down with da square!
  14. anarkie14

anarkie14 New Recruit

PSN ID
    anarkie14
    No worries, I'll take square
  15. Raedonwolf

Raedonwolf New Recruit

Can I get any number on a square. I dont mind which number it is and I dont mind if it changes.
  16. TheFormalGuy

TheFormalGuy Rookie

So are there no other number to choose from? Because when I said "moved" i just meant that I don't care what number I get put with, or what shape. I just wanna make it easy for peeps.
  17. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    All good FG #72 it is as your request. .. yeah I misunderstood your moved request
  18. flashfirst

flashfirst Rookie

PSN ID
    flashfirst
    confirming that i will take my usual 93 with square since that is wat i got anyway saves changing it lol
  19. Blue XR8

Blue XR8 Rookie Gold Member

i would like square 78 plz if i can if not 67 or 12 thank you
  20. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur