Division 4 Season 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    A few points.

Unfortunately the issue you have with captnpeach may be unsolvable. If you can be the first person to enter his room it may help, and is easily organised with some quick PS3 messages.

The race quality set to high is meant to ensure a smooth racing experience, with no jittery cars, but alas if a persons connection is a little on the poor side no amount of settings changes room wise will remedy this.

Totally agree with mics off in the room settings, not just switched off during the race. I'm certain it uses bandwidth that could better be used for room stability.

Damo already pointed out the reset, and if people realise that that is what's happening and don't try to join the alternate track before it's reset back to the original track, that helps too.

As long as everyone is running a good connection, that's the best we can do on our end, and we are just slaves to whatever Sony and PD throw at us game/network-wise.
  2. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    Onto this weekends racing... Race Medium tyres, Normal Wear?
  3. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Yep. Normal wear. No strats just go hard!!
  4. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Normal wear? :D:D:D
  5. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Special wear for you Jono ;)
  6. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    HAHAHaahahahahha Ads

Yes Jono, normal wear. no need to conserve
  7. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    The bottom line on the network issues is that unless ALL members have their routers configured correctly,just ONE PERSON without it done using Up&p,or worse,MBB will cause these problems,END OF STORY,STOP WHINING & ACCEPT IT,DO IT OR SHUT UP.
    Sorry,but i've noticed that the people who always had issues who have done it,NOW DON'T.any issues in a lobby they're in are being caused by others.
    On the resident Lag Punter issue,i had a few issues with him AGAIN. This has to stop. Your lag is being caused by others using net while you are racing. Talk to your family and ask for that race time sole usage. If not possible you will continue to cause LP incidents
    From the issues i saw with Captn Peach in S1 in MX-5's,he should not be hosting.The host MUST be a person who understands the network system and has their config done correctly. If a person EVER cannot see people at any point they are not suitable as a host,as they have a blocked port,regardless of DMZ
    Ad2mny likes this.
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  9. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Anyway,a quick review of my race,grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,lol
    Qually got screwed by someone(THEY KNOW,lol) pulling in front of me after going off track giving me only a 1.16.8 and only 10th. Got an ok start but got caught in the middle on exit of La Source,copping a tag both sides,stopping me dead (almost) and dropping me to near last. Thought "I'll make sure of a good run out of Eau Rouge & get past the Hard guys down the Kemmel straight,but then an incident up ahead sent grassies fishtailing out of Eau Rouge & into me,damaging both sides of my front end. That pretty well put paid to my race,as by time i caught the hard runners,they had tyre temp,making it a battle to get past,especially as after the damage the best time i could manage was a 16.5. Thought i might be able to salvage 7th or 8th,but a late spin put the soft finishers only 2 secs back with 2 to go,both getting past on last lap,although i almost got 9th back into the bus stop but the hards just broke front traction at the last sec under brakes making me ghost and Disturboed was able to go straight through me instead of me baulking him,making it about exit to the line. Also had the same prob as others with our resident LP,but didn't mention to much as most copped the same,either hit or held up. @fubbles888 ,that's why i made sure not to let you back past mid race when i got past,although when you did try you did it from too far back, otherwise i would've yielded at Pouhon.
    Sprint round this week on the hectic 1st lap Cape Ring South,hope my early race luck changes
    SPL Racing and Ad2mny like this.
  10. Jim_aka_The_Man

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    Going to the GP on Sunday, should (fingers crossed) be back in time to race. :unsure:
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  11. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Don't rush Jim, whatever, take the scenic route, have a few beers, enjoy yourself ;) :D
    Tanktex and Ad2mny like this.
  12. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    I wouldn't care if i was going there!!! I reckon if Dan does something amazing you won't be racing,or if you are,you'll have a bit of a charge on,i know i would! lolo_O:D:p:cool:
  13. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    How the hell do you get a signature like yours Jim????
  14. Jim_aka_The_Man

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    Gotta be part of the best team in ROOZ. :D Hahah.
    Mister Bond makes them up for us all in TLR.
    t_b_williams likes this.
  15. Jim_aka_The_Man

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    A question for the Room Captians.... As this week is a 2 race round, do you have to be part of the first race to take part in the second? (Just curious) ;)
  16. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    No you dont have to race the first race, HOWEVER, if you make race 2 you have to start rear of grid.
  17. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys,

Just a pre race rant before the sprint round......Will be going in every thread to remind everyone we want "racing" not crashing !

This round will be bloody tough, only a couple of spots to make a genuine pass, remember you have to be along side to have the inside line to the own corner. Contact resulting in a spin or loss of position where you are not along side may result in a penalty, likely a drive through.

Please use your heads, so we dont have the monday morning protest :):):):) fight.

REMINDER, race medium tires : Reverse grid second race : Wear NORMAL.

I assume the host is sorted .... @garyw61 ?

Also @sparklehead83 is keen to race again....will place him in here for the remaining rounds if he can make it

Stu
    garyw61 likes this.
  18. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Nah, gonna run with dek this week, to see if it gets rid of some of our issues, although I suspect most have them have been caused by fubbles poor connection.
    stucar17 likes this.
  19. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
  20. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    guys, just a general request for all drivers....Given the issues we have at the moment with the PD network can we please refrain from entering other division rooms till their race is finished....this will stop any potential issues with drivers being disconnected form their race and also stops the message bar from being activated disstracting the drivers.

Thanks stu
    DekGT5mad likes this.